O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 This commentary keeps coming up & it will never stop being hilarious to me!😂😂 It doesn’t matter if they’re in Dublin, Dubai or wherever…if someone wants harm done to them for whatever reason or to get back at whomever, it can/would happen anywhere! The fact that Daisey is certainly not this man’s first girlfriend & all of his exes are alive & well should be enough to put this silly narrative to bed! Just because I’m not from the UK & haven’t really heard of them doesn’t mean I’m naive…gang banging isn’t exclusive to you guys! But the fact that there’s so many over reactive comments about this subject shows me y’all watch too many movies!
😂😂😂 ok relax no one said daisey was getting shot I just said I wouldn’t be strolling around Dublin with a crime boss son, just my opinion I don’t claim that we are ‘gang bangers’ here 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s been done so dirty at the salon I’m sorry it looks such a cheap blonde and the extensions look fried already. He hair was a really nice balayage before
Maybe it’s just the lighting that’s making it look so yellow! Daisey’s hair looks great with ash tones not gold like that but maybe it’s not as bad as it looks!🤞🏽🤞🏽

Reactions: 1
I love Ellie showing us her house hunting with Bart to houses she will never own 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s sad really when u look into it like Ellie seems quite lost lately
She really does…I know they’re two different people but you can’t help but compare…Daisey seems like she actually has fun & enjoys the people around her…Ellie just looks like she goes through the motions in a zombie like state trying to convince herself, & everyone else, that she’s got an enviable life…it really is so sad!😔

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 ok relax no one said daisey was getting shot I just said I wouldn’t be strolling around Dublin with a crime boss son, just my opinion I don’t claim that we are ‘gang bangers’ here 😂😂😂
i think that if your not from dublin / ireland, people won't get it. There has been so much killings gone on over the years because of the two gangs, people who aren't from here really just don't get the full story, it's really not over reacting but definitely something to comment on i think🤷🏽‍♀️ don't even think Daisy herself knows the extent of the gangs over the years

i think that if your not from dublin / ireland, people won't get it. There has been so much killings gone on over the years because of the two gangs, people who aren't from here really just don't get the full story, it's really not over reacting but definitely something to comment on i think🤷🏽‍♀️ don't even think Daisy herself knows the extent of what has gone on in those gangs over the years. And i'm not saying Lee has anything to do with crime either.. but his Dad defiantly does
i think that if your not from dublin / ireland, people won't get it. There has been so much killings gone on over the years because of the two gangs, people who aren't from here really just don't get the full story, it's really not over reacting but definitely something to comment on i think🤷🏽‍♀️ don't even think Daisy herself knows the extent of the gangs over the years
didn't mean to say that twice

Reactions: 5

didn't mean to say that twice
The repeat happens to me too sometimes…as far as the “danger,” my point was that it wouldn’t have to be in Dublin…if it was really a get got situation, that could happen anywhere! As I said before, whether it be Dublin or Dubai, walking down the street or sitting at your house…if someone wants to get you, they will & won’t care where it is! If you’re truly in harms way, you will be there no matter where you are!🤷🏼‍♀️

Look opinions are opinions, daiseys parents know who the byrnes are and the kinahans at that and they don’t seem to care ( obviously don’t know what goes on behind closed doors) but it seems daisey hasn’t actually been at home in awhile

What a dull Q&A session that was of Ellie’s 😴
You mean you weren’t completely enthralled by her love of Marbella, knowing all the dogs names & the suspenseful tale of somebody being a “cow” for suggesting she dye her hair blue to be a model? I’m actually still on the edge of my seat waiting for more follow up to that fascinating content…maybe we’ll get lucky & they’ll turn it into a miniseries or movie!🤞🏽🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Daisey’s latest ‘Giveaway’ is actually illegal & breaking Insta rules, it’s not a Giveaway it’s a paid competition because one of the entry requirements is to sign up for her PAID app..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.