O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think daisey looks a lot happier, lee has clearly been good for her as much as I hate to say it she is growing on me 😂

Reactions: 3
can’t believe how little promo/paid ads they do now, they’re definitely losing their relevance

Reactions: 5
can’t believe how little promo/paid ads they do now, they’re definitely losing their relevance
And they get older too: their aging followers will not care about their parties in Dubai and the next gen instagram users will find them too old to be relatable. They will be in “influencer limbo” and better think of something to do after their influencer life

Reactions: 9
And they get older too: their aging followers will not care about their parties in Dubai and the next gen instagram users will find them too old to be relatable. They will be in “influencer limbo” and better think of something to do after their influencer life
Ellie is already thinking ahead, she plans to marry any rich man she can get her hands on. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s much different there than here in the US but most influencers have stages here…stage 1 is the young, hot, partying, working out types…stage 2 is when they get seriously loved up & start planning the engagement/wedding…stage 3 is when the mom life begins & they start showing off the next generation😂😂…don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll transition into bridal bouquets & pampers before you know it!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellie must’ve got bored doing her fake tan because she’s missed her ankles and her huge gondola feet! Clearly too busy facetuning her top half!😂
Gondola feet took me out😂😂💀 Seriously though, I know everyone here always jokes that D&E have large feet but are they really? They seem like size 7 or maybe 8 US which is what I have & that’s not considered big here…just curious if everyone in UK has tiny child feet😂😂

Reactions: 1
A little OTT doesn’t his younger sis follow him?rank but I think the pictures of Daisey look unedited and she looks beautiful I wish she wouldn’t filter her photos she looks so much better without it!

Reactions: 12
I agree it’s a bit grim his family can see it and presumably hers. I wouldn’t be show casing being in Dublin either

Reactions: 5
I have to say that Daisey looked really beautiful and very happy in her recent stories. It's a better look for her than the camera bleeping and the catfish filters.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.