O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how some influencers are now hiding the number of ‘likes’ on their posts if they don’t get the desired amount…or the amount that is deemed popular in their eyes?!! Just own it Daisey love! The hiding actually draws attention to the fact your engagement is going down and makes you look somewhat embarrassed!! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they’re bored and trolling cos Daisey has done the same, bless them🤧

Why would they do that though? Makes them look so childish and pathetic.

Most likely Jay and Ellie have had another row, they don’t seem to be able to go too long without one

Reactions: 3
So let me get this straight…if one of them fights with and/or breaks up with their boyfriend, the other does it too as a sign of solidarity??? Is it some weird pact or something? I get the “family over everything” mantra you guys have but this ain’t it girls!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So let me get this straight…if one of them fights with and/or breaks up with their boyfriend, the other does it too as a sign of solidarity??? Is it some weird pact or something? I get the “family over everything” mantra you guys have but this ain’t it girls!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
nahh they don't usually to be fair I think its just a coincidence or for ellie its for drama/gossip- she's lost a thousand followers this month

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looooool imagine! I can imagine Ellie being like “right that’s it Daisey break up with your boyfriend now or I’m gonna kick you off our merch brand, I can’t be the single sister!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I believe they’ve broken up properly because the whole family is still following Jay and vice versa. It’s only Ellie and Jay that aren’t following eachother which makes me think it’s just a stupid row where they’ve both thrown their toys out of their pram and deleted eachother out of pure spur of the moment spite! Also to gain control. I may be wrong but it’s happened before so it will just keep happening…they’re just SO immature!! He’s probably gone mad at her for showing his pathetic untrained legs on her stories!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lee’s now deleted the picture of him and Daisey from his his grid. Maybe all isn’t well in paradise after all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lee’s now deleted the picture of him and Daisey from his his grid. Maybe all isn’t well in paradise after all 🤷‍♀️
aye Daisey's removed all of her photos too and uploaded another sisters video of how their always there for each other....until they both get a new man😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
aye Daisey's removed all of her photos too and uploaded another sisters video of how their always there for each other....until they both get a new man😂
Whenever they split from a man they have to profess their undying love for eachother as sisters…it’s so funny they feel the need to do that! Sister love should be unconditional…it’s like they’re almost comparing it to being in a romantic relationship…do you feel me?…how can there possibly be a comparison?!!🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever they split from a man they have to profess their undying love for eachother as sisters…it’s so funny they feel the need to do that! Sister love should be unconditional…it’s like they’re almost comparing it to being in a romantic relationship…do you feel me?…how can there possibly be a comparison?!!🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
especially when Daisey spent her 21st birthday morning by herself last year when she got into a row with Ellies man the night before and her own sister left her on her birthday and stayed with Jay.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Lee and Daisey have unfollowed each other and all evidence of them together has been archived. How hilarious, they were giving it the old ‘love of my life’ half an hour ago. These on and off relationships they repeatedly have are ridiculous and embarrassing grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Daisey had some work done? In her gym shoot pics (for her make believe fitness app) she is looking slim and her bum is defo bigger but doesn’t seem to be pads🤭
They were also a bit quiet after Mykonos, maybe some recovery time ???

Anyone else think Daisey had some work done? In her gym shoot pics (for her make believe fitness app) she is looking slim and her bum is defo bigger but doesn’t seem to be pads🤭
They were also a bit quiet after Mykonos, maybe some recovery time ???
I think padding & waist trainer, her stomach area looks so stiff when she walks and you can see the underlining of it under her boob area and the bulge of skin near her armpits, blatantly a waist trainer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brother Leigh and Bart have been having food in Harrods! Bart’s gloating as he was only there with Ellie eating a couple of weeks ago! Bet Ellie’s spewing!!😂 Gonna be a tough situ with brother Leigh being best friends with Daisey and brother Leigh’s brother Bart being Ellie’s ex!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think padding & waist trainer, her stomach area looks so stiff when she walks and you can see the underlining of it under her boob area and the bulge of skin near her armpits, blatantly a waist trainer
Lol good eye didn’t not even think of a waist trainer. God those ppl at the shoot are just as bad why would u entertain such sh*t

Reactions: 2
Brother Leigh and Bart have been having food in Harrods! Bart’s gloating as he was only there with Ellie eating a couple of weeks ago! Bet Ellie’s spewing!!😂 Gonna be a tough situ with brother Leigh being best friends with Daisey and brother Leigh’s brother Bart being Ellie’s ex!! 🤣
Nah Daisey burns through best friends like candles. Like, Where is Brother Mary??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.