O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have not seen one self prepped meal from her, all she’s doing is buying stuff that looks/sounds healthy from restaurants/takeaways/shops. From someone who considers myself an avid fitness fanatic with a few years of advice from many trainers/nutritionists, this is a bad move to make Dais, so much of that tit is full of hidden numbers. Why not put the effort into self-prep so you know 100% what you’re putting into your body..cos you know..you claim so much to be a lover of fitness/health.. I work 6 days a week and still manage to do it because it’s something I’m genuinely passionate about😂 She just screams pure lazy and wanna-be🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Still yet to see her actually do a ‘work out’ too. Will she actually be doing videos on this app??

Reactions: 6
C’mon Daise, we wanna see some burpee and push up action or we don’t believe you.

Watch her skip past this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie’s face in her latest story looks NOTHING like her and she also looks like she’s been crying her eyes out…

23D07829-4757-4BB7-8E20-9D7EB5B6D9B4.png
63263B0F-D952-4D70-B562-443DE8DF1104.png

• Wow
  • Sad
What’s with Daisey boobs in her recent pics . Looks like she’s had them redone. They look they’re sitting really close and higher now and have a more square look to them .

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else think Ellie needs to change her stance more in her pictures? I mean a decent model should feel comfortable being photographed every which way/side/angle possible but she seems to only be comfortable showing the right side of her face in almost every picture! Call yourself a model Ellie pfffff!!🙄

Reactions: 9
I hate this pose so much..gives unrealistic ideas to young girls who think they can have a bum like that by buying into her bullshit.
Maybe if she stood normally they would see she’s as flat as a pancake
Yeah, her arse looks nothing like that.

I hate this pose so much..gives unrealistic ideas to young girls who think they can have a bum like that by buying into her bullshit.
Also defos had either fillers in her bum, bbl or lots of photoshop. Probs a mixture of all three

Reactions: 5
shes got more arses then she has faces, started compiling but then i felt wierd hahaha but its a joke for fitness app when its never the same size, clearly edited but shes bringing out a fitness app...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.