O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this pose so much..gives unrealistic ideas to young girls who think they can have a bum like that by buying into her bullshit.
Maybe if she stood normally they would see she’s as flat as a pancake
I would love to see what she looks like just standing completely straight no editing. It’s only fair she posts proper before and afters if promoting a fitness plan. Also I’m genuinely interest to know if her photoshopping counts as false advertising or misleading especially if undeclared. Also will be reporting her to the ASA if her plan isn’t labelled properly. They don’t need many reports yet influencers get huge fines if they’re not declaring ads.

Reactions: 8
I am right in saying this looks wrong? Where do they get the apps to do this
She's using Chloe Khan's face that isn't even Chloe Khan's face 🥴 the facetune is strong with this one - she's a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
C3DCEB03-EDB9-4299-BAF3-5B9341928950.png

When you forget to photoshop your reflection’s waist…at this point I can only assume that shes actually really thick and thinks we won’t notice. Worst thing is her unphotoshopped waist isn’t even bad enough to warrant photoshopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daisy you have no muscle tone whatsoever. You were as skinny as a rake about three years ago and you put on some weight from all the junk food and the drinking that you’ve done and now you go to the gym a few times a week (to mostly pose in there) and think that you can give a fitness program when you’re actually showing no muscle gains or definition in this entire time? Lee probs said he fancies Tammy hembrow and Scorpio got jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Little catfish Elenora’s lost the plot once again. Time to remind r Facetune addict what she really looks like… pretty rough. Doesn’t she feel bad people getting her “Hollywood filter” head tatted that looks nothing like her real face, talking about the biggest compliment lol that ain’t even you hun when you gonna stop embarassing yourself
09A1022A-20BC-40AA-9C91-7BEDB131905C.jpeg
489C8A5C-56A1-4332-A3BE-843D31B82530.jpeg
01D79D9A-AC4E-4D31-A589-FED7085101DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering she’s been posting and claiming to be really into fitness/gym/health for well over a year now, her muscle growth/definition is abysmal.

Reactions: 8
Ellie and Jay are apparently over again … they deleted every pic and they both removed their names in their insta bio. here we go again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ellie and Jay are apparently over again … they deleted every pic and they both removed their names in their insta bio. here we go again
I think they’re bored and trolling cos Daisey has done the same, bless them🤧

Also massive Daisey vibes, jumping onto one thing then another thing trying to be something she’s not, trying to run away from the fact she’s really just a boring lazy mare who would rather spend her days sat around😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.