NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think she’s angling for Emma to pay her to advertise things. also if Emma is “such a good friend” of hers and she’s “watched her build the business behind the scenes” etc - wouldn’t you know how to pronounce the name of it? She’s trying to social climb lol
Hahaha yes it was so obvious she didn’t know how to pronounce it! She was actively avoiding saying it!
Cherie is good friends with Emma, I get the impression Emma does not like Bernadebt but puts up with her for Cherie? 🤷‍♀️

to be fair we do this to. We get the bigger gifts and Santa gets something small. Otherwise how would their friends feel if our kids got big fancy gifts etc but their friends didn’t? It would be pretty tit to be honest if my kid came home and said “xyz got a Xbox for Christmas from Santa but I only got a soft toy! Why does Santa get some kids really expensive gifts and I don’t?
Oh totally I fully understand the thinking around ding it that way, just such a stupid thing of her to say!

Reactions: 2
to be fair we do this to. We get the bigger gifts and Santa gets something small. Otherwise how would their friends feel if our kids got big fancy gifts etc but their friends didn’t? It would be pretty tit to be honest if my kid came home and said “xyz got a Xbox for Christmas from Santa but I only got a soft toy! Why does Santa get some kids really expensive gifts and I don’t?
That’s way different- I agree with what you do for that reason, but if you go and watch her video that’s not why they do it lol

Reactions: 1
I think you’ve spelt “morally bankrupt” wrong here Bernadebt! “recovering entrepreneur” 🙄🙄 give me a break
84FFF910-933D-4117-9392-643230CE5D4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
rebecca keil 50x: “i don’t say what jared’s job is on here” *but posts it on patreon cos secret*
everyone: knows jared is a cop
jared: posts pic in cop uniform and rebecca shares

😂 i don’t care whether she posts his job or not yall, i just found this a bit funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
rebecca keil 50x: “i don’t say what jared’s job is on here” *but posts it on patreon cos secret*
everyone: knows jared is a cop
jared: posts pic in cop uniform and rebecca shares

😂 i don’t care whether she posts his job or not yall, i just found this a bit funny.
I heard a few years ago (from a very good and reliable source) when she wasn't so secretive about his job that her social media antics and posting about him almost cost him his job with the police. Now it's a big secret what he does.... ummmm yeah ok hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I heard a few years ago (from a very good and reliable source) when she wasn't so secretive about his job that her social media antics and posting about him almost cost him his job with the police. Now it's a big secret what he does.... ummmm yeah ok hun.
There are rules about social media when you’re a police officer - it comes back to safety of the individual. So it does seems stupid to me that she’s okay sharing him like that given his line of work.
By all means be proud of him but yeah, think about his safety? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
i totally believe this, over the years she has posted some wild tit. it’s like, she can’t find a neutral ground of just not posting compromising/personal stuff of her husband? 🤷🏻‍♀️ i remember a few years ago she stated blatantly that jared didn’t like her posting him or videoing him at all.

Reactions: 8
Add this to the list of things we don’t need to know from hectic hori.

Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest bleep. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
The fact holly has to let everyone know means their sex life sucks/shes very insecure.

Reactions: 10
This makes sense, we has some police offices on our street a year or so back and I recognised him. Which could be dangerous for him, and just generally felt a bit weird!

Reactions: 5
Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest bleep. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
[/QUOTE]

I don’t like Santa getting the credit either and my youngest is about her boys age
Sooner he figures it out the easier my life will be
yeah I must be a bleep too

certain point in life I get over tit and I’m totally over the Santa tit 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Tell us you read tattle without telling us lol good job not sharing the couple’s cake before them! 😂
6916FF72-068A-425E-8005-534A3D3A9A9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t like Santa getting the credit either and my youngest is about her boys age
Sooner he figures it out the easier my life will be
yeah I must be a bleep too

certain point in life I get over tit and I’m totally over the Santa tit 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Our kids clicked on quite early about Santa but loved the moments they still believed. We even had a friend who would write letters every year to them pretending to be santa. But, I don’t go OTT with presents! I’m not going into debt and we don’t go over the top. Maybe it’s because we don’t see others around Christmas so there isn’t comparison. But parents play on the elf on the shelf but want to fame for santa?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.