NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Sera Lynne”- love how they act like they live in these lush mansions, when they all have a literal view of the neighbours wall, you’d have to be careful what conversations you even had sitting out there, I could not think of anything worse. But guess her 30k Santa Fe louvres block out the hideous outlook.
My parents live in the same area as Sera Lynne and the houses are getting up towards the 2mill + mark…not sure what planet you live on but house view or not, that’s pretty lush to me.

Reactions: 1
Seriously how old is she? Ffs nobody wants to see some 40yr olds crotch whiskers 🤮
Ewwww Tarryn Donaldson is just gross! This dress on her is puke!
Yup mutton trying to dress up as lamb, as always,
trying to show as much wrinkly old body as possible
Disgracing herself and her family as always
Her 13/14 year old must be so proud to call that his mum 🤦‍♀️
Let me guess heading out to act like a teenager all night again, and put cringe stuff up on the gram while her sleaze hubby flirts with anything with a skirt all night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is exactly why I didn’t say anything when she asked about problematic influencers- cause she is friends with some of them- says she will keep it confidential but I don’t trust her.
I had an issue with an influencer after I sent her some products- she was an absolute condescending hole to me and I would’ve let skeet know when she asked this question but I know they are friends! So she is not really keeping them accountable at all.
Yep, Skete's a sneaky mole alright. Back when she first started asking for "tea" on influencers, someone I know messaged her about 2 influencers and straight away they were blocked by Skete and the 2 influencers they messaged her about.

I see she's gone private again - what's she cracked the shits about this time? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My parents live in the same area as Sera Lynne and the houses are getting up towards the 2mill + mark…not sure what planet you live on but house view or not, that’s pretty lush to me.
Just because they are worth $2m +, doesn’t mean they are lush mansions. You can get shoeboxes for $2m in NZ!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Something that annoys me about skeet is that she is VERY quick to blame her “ADHD brain” when she goes rogue…
And she’s become sooooo “I’m Better than everyone”

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Elleherself is saying how hard it is for the twins at the moment because they are teething, how it is so rough for them and she's using different treatments to alleviate their discomfort. 😥😥

Then quick as the next slide she tells us how important it is as they have to film a promotion tomorrow and can we help pick the outfits. This is such a sad example of how an influenza is putting promotion ahead of the children. Let them rest and go through teething without the pressure of having to look perfect😥

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just because they are worth $2m +, doesn’t mean they are lush mansions. You can get shoeboxes for $2m in NZ!
yep it’s not like she lives in Remuera. I don’t doubt they work hard, but living the luxe life seems to be all a facade. She bought her couch from nood and tagged them for weeks. If you really want to be about luxury goods go shop at Matisse and tag them

Reactions: 10
I like the concept of that loft bed. But looking at those slats, are they the right size apart to stop a child putting it's head through. Is it super safe🤔
I totally love the idea too, I think they look fantastic and the space would be great, for bigger kids. And I’m definitely not anti beds over cots for young ones, but low safe beds, not loft beds. Even if the slats are close enough to stop heads going through, there’s still steps. As my almost 3 year old has proven multiple times recently, he can manage to fall off even the slightest gap in a queen bed. Unless they put a gate on it. And then it might as well be a cot right?

Reactions: 4
I like the concept of that loft bed. But looking at those slats, are they the right size apart to stop a child putting it's head through. Is it super safe🤔
It looks like it will be a pain in the arse to change the bed sheets! Imagine having to climb up and strip a puke soaked bed at 2am! Fresh sheet Friday will be a right ‘mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That top is sooo dirty and it looks like with the fit and way it sits at bottom it should realy be the kind of top you wear around home, not much of an example to wear to encourage people to buy it 😅

Also you were busier than usual? So you usually have way more food than that at 1pm? 😬🙄 sounds like bullshit
Sounds to me like she's trying to save face. Sooooo busy and soooo many good reviews 🤣🤣

• Haha
yep it’s not like she lives in Remuera. I don’t doubt they work hard, but living the luxe life seems to be all a facade. She bought her couch from nood and tagged them for weeks. If you really want to be about luxury goods go shop at Matisse and tag them
Exactly. She's dripping in diamonds and designer goods, acting like she's absolutely flush with cash. I bet they're mortgaged up to the eyeballs. If a recession is coming luxury goods like diamonds will be something people cut back on quickly, that won't bode well for them.

Aren’t they in Milldale? According to homes.co.nz the prices aren’t at $2m… they look pretty standard for a north Auckland subdivision

Reactions: 7
Yep, Skete's a sneaky mole alright. Back when she first started asking for "tea" on influencers, someone I know messaged her about 2 influencers and straight away they were blocked by Skete and the 2 influencers they messaged her about.

I see she's gone private again - what's she cracked the shits about this time? 🤔
She's a total peice of tit. What a two faced fucken hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just imagining a wee half asleep child seeking out the comfort of mum and dad (or dad and dad/mum and mum) and falling down those steps.
or sleep walking.
or rolling over and falling down.
Great idea for an older kid but not a wee one.

Reactions: 12
Something that annoys me about skeet is that she is VERY quick to blame her “ADHD brain” when she goes rogue…
And she’s become sooooo “I’m Better than everyone”
This really fucks me off as well- everyone is looking for something to blame for being an hole.

Reactions: 8
It looks like it will be a pain in the arse to change the bed sheets! Imagine having to climb up and strip a puke soaked bed at 2am! Fresh sheet Friday will be a right ‘mare!
Probably not something they have to worry about doing lol

I have never followed Sera Lynne .. or whatever her name is. Just went for a snoop after seeing her mentioned here.

Had to laugh. “Because it’s 2.4m high and we have really high studs we have to put it on pedestals.

Um, you look like you have a 2.7m stud at best judging from those photos.

Conveniently hidden base of the lourves with cushions … (because it’s not propped up and would prove you have standard height studs? Or it is propped up and looks so terrible and cheap?

And confirming that is a standard house for Auckland in a subdivision on a standard section size. 2m + area or not, it’s reaching to say that it’s anything special. Agreed her luxe life is clearly orchestrated to sell the diamonds.

She has 100% knocked off Nicole @ Ring concierge. Check her out if you don’t already - total copy and try’s to be her. She’s friends with Mandy Duncan. Say no more.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Aren’t they in Milldale? According to homes.co.nz the prices aren’t at $2m… they look pretty standard for a north Auckland subdivision
Don’t follow this influencer but Milldale are all absolutely cookie cutter houses I have friends that live there. Their house is priced around 1.7-1.9 it’s a 3bdr house they bought it for 1.2mi on the plans. I personally don’t think those houses are worth that there is very little yard space and all houses are on top of each other. But that’s Auckland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.