NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my point - she’s almost like “how dare they not want to donate” or give freebies, I don’t even get what she was wanting now. Just cos you have a business doesn’t mean you’re in the position to give things away!
Wonder i
damn i loved the magical box co and their christmas eve boxes. but of course she’s partnered with Simone 🤢
this pGe is the best ever !!! Half of the people or more then half I had never heard of
That is well overpriced! You can get amazing donuts just like those at some new worlds now for $5, same size
most definitely Long Bay New world has an amazing selection

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And almost an hour later she'd restocked without cleaning the first lot of cream from the surface of the glass🤢
Grotty witch

Omg I just looked them up they look amazing!!
My husband is a bakery manager at another new world , they do donuts not as much as Long Bay or other new worlds they sell long filled $5.99 round filled $3.99 & they a good would never buy any from that bakery ,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jess could learn a lot of the Whipped ladies. Back in the shop today getting a wedding cake ready for delivery today. Even after a night out drinking

Reactions: 5
Grotty witch

My husband is a bakery manager at another new world , they do donuts not as much as Long Bay or other new worlds they sell long filled $5.99 round filled $3.99 & they a good would never buy any from that bakery ,
Of course supermarkets and even changes like Donut King are gonna be way cheaper. Better to compare with other privately owned bakeries and also she is a "bougie bakery" remember lol

Reactions: 2
It looks like this baby carrier isn’t even done up properly at the back? And can tell it’s not fitted correctly
Def a crotch dangler. But the thing with all the shopping she does she can definitely afford to get a decent ergonomic baby carrier. Or he Def can since apparently he has a paid job.

Is she still besties with shoshannah abd beka. Surely they could spot their bro a decent carrier.

Reactions: 5
Any grown woman who draws penises ejaculating and thinks it’s funny is a bit bleeping cooked. Grow up you grotty person 🤮
When one of her boys drew with vivid on the wall/table/somewhere - can’t remember, doesn’t matter and she’s all “he could have at least drawn a dick so it was funny at least! but he just scribbled/wrote his name!” …hmmm yea I’d definitely prefer dicks all over my house to scribbles 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely if Zazi’s son is so unwell that he’s fell asleep out to brunch at a restaurant he should be home? This is exactly how germs and viruses spread, please don’t take your sick kids out!!
This is common sense Zazi 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.