NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair point on name and style! but if you check out her whisper thin band and design - knock off.

Same as all of her posts about the ā€œstackā€ - I never heard anyone talk about bracelet and bangle stacks except Nicoleā€¦. So again another clue she copies her designs and trends.
Thatā€™s a style of ring (name included) that has been around for a few hundred years

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Fair point on name and style! but if you check out her whisper thin band and design - knock off.

Same as all of her posts about the ā€œstackā€ - I never heard anyone talk about bracelet and bangle stacks except Nicoleā€¦. So again another clue she copies her designs and trends.
Isnā€™t this just a style like a cushion cut, princess cut etc? Ariana grande has a ring similar and thatā€™s what flung this back into popularity.

Isnā€™t this just a style like a cushion cut, princess cut etc? Ariana grande has a ring similar and thatā€™s what flung this back into popularity.
Also stacks are just when you wear multiple rings or bangles. Stacking is a trend.

Reactions: 11
Yep, Skete's a sneaky mole alright. Back when she first started asking for "tea" on influencers, someone I know messaged her about 2 influencers and straight away they were blocked by Skete and the 2 influencers they messaged her about.

I see she's gone private again - what's she cracked the shits about this time? šŸ¤”
Ohhh I got blocked too! I wondered what on earth I'd done. But it must be because I replied to one of her question boxes. It was a super genuine reply too! Why on earth would you block someone who is interested and engaged with what you are trying to do? Especially as someone who flogs a patreon, you'd think you would engage with people who are interested in your content, not block them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course itā€™s a trend.
However, very few diamond brands have stacked their diamond tennis brackets and diamond bangles and likewise their diamond studs and hoops advertising. she clearly models her business off ring concierge (disclaimer I worked in a jewellers for many years selling diamonds).

Thatā€™s fine to follow trends - very few are truely original in any business but the point of my posts was to demonstrate out her whole business is following what others do and trying to do it like them. (Right down to their rings whisper thin bands).

And for that reason, I think her business is just like many on the gram - knock offs and made to look more successful and flourishing than it really is.

Also stacks are just when you wear multiple rings or bangles. Stacking is a trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yep itā€™s not like she lives in Remuera. I donā€™t doubt they work hard, but living the luxe life seems to be all a facade. She bought her couch from nood and tagged them for weeks. If you really want to be about luxury goods go shop at Matisse and tag them
Nah I get that. Iā€™m more just meaning, implying that those houses arenā€™t ā€œlushā€, to the rest of us ā€œplebsā€ just trying to make ends meet living in our $550 a week rental, is pretty privileged and fucked up. Close neighbors or not, most people could only dream of a home like that.

Thatā€™s a style of ring (name included) that has been around for a few hundred years
Came here to say that for gods sakes, people are really grasping at straws

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Something that annoys me about skeet is that she is VERY quick to blame her ā€œADHD brainā€ when she goes rogueā€¦
And sheā€™s become sooooo ā€œIā€™m Better than everyoneā€
Ppl using their adhd as an excuse when they have meltdowns onlind gives rest of us a bad look šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 13
she's always saying how brands need to do their research before they work with someone.. when they do she calls them out šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
What the duck is this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢
Edit to say how sloppy are these, why is the ā€˜Lā€™ not in capitals in the second photo šŸ˜‚
Omg. These make me laugh so much. Itā€™s worse than I could do. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. The cakes lumpy and bumpy. And that writingā€¦.. WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My parents live in the same area as Sera Lynne and the houses are getting up towards the 2mill + markā€¦not sure what planet you live on but house view or not, thatā€™s pretty lush to me.
Living in an overpriced box just like all the other boxes ain't lush its what's wrong with everything today.
Lush is one of those with a full yard and not being able to touch ya neighbours house next door

Reactions: 9
Hello! New here. Was showing my friend this interaction and she said it belonged hereā€¦.
have I mis understood something about here new ā€œcharityā€
Sheā€™s blocked me so let me know if I feature on her stories haha. Before this I sent her things to use for content, yea on influencers and my dealings so I was a bit shocked this is what got me the boot! I guess you arenā€™t allowed to disagree with the skete
I saw Skete screen shot of her interaction with that busines too. If anyone is being ā€œGROSSā€ itā€™s Skete. Sheā€™s a ā€œsee you next Tuesdayā€ and is getting worse by the minute. Freebies and donations impact a business in the same way. And youā€™re right not all are in a position currently. Iā€™m not saying this story requiring donations is fake, but what proof does Skete has. So many people scamming with sob stories to get things and it burns it for the rest. Sheā€™s being vague and ridiculously rigid in her thought processes. Oh whoops must be the ā€œaDhDā€šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
I live in Milldale šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

edit to add that I definitely canā€™t afford diamonds and fancy tit. And you wonā€™t catch me in any shade of beige.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will only work hard to get 500 donuts ready by 9am if itā€™s for a big company. Sorry usual customers, youā€™re not worthy enough of Jess putting in enough effort if youā€™re just a standard customer.
Harcourts are also a bunch of ā€œsee you next Tuesdaysā€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We are moving into a recession, interest rates are at the highest levels in 15 years, there is a cost of living crisis and people are paying $9.50 for one donut!!!
Thatā€™s such a rip off but clearly must be people paying that for her to sell out each day.
And mark my words, weā€™ve not seen interest rates even touch the surface of where theyā€™ll rise to yet. šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
What's with ELLE HS, telling us the babies are miserable going through teething. Knowing that today they have to "perform" for the content she has to film. Then showing she took one baby to the big Chch influenza baby shower yesterday. Her little face and cheeks were so redšŸ˜¢ Baby's aren't for engagement, she could have stayed home with her in familiar surroundings. Looks like engagement and being seen,was more importantšŸ˜”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.