NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow totally looks like it , good on alisa for saying that. You on here alisa?
Isn’t it funny that most of the Google reviews have “Jess and the team” - like who puts that in a review, especially if they are a random customer and not someone who knows her personally?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow totally looks like it , good on alisa for saying that. You on here alisa?
Here’s the reply

The correct response would be
“Hi Alisa, thank you for coming in and taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry that we have not met your expectations and would like to make this up to you. Please can you contact us via email and I would love to arrange a free coffee and donut for you when you are the next email. Thanks again.”

81DDBA73-B304-4612-B13A-D7A5B67CB752.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Here’s the reply

“Hi Alisa, thank you for coming in and taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry that we have not met your expectations and would like to make this up to you. Please can you contact us via email and I would love to arrange a free coffee and donut for you when you are the next email. Thanks again.”

View attachment 1755544
I hope Alisa replies with a screenshot of the ‘coffee and donuts’ post at 7.17am!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone please recap the LFYD wheelie bin situation? It was mentioned in the Simone thread and I would love to know more.

Reactions: 1
I hope Alisa replies with a screenshot of the ‘coffee and donuts’ post at 7.17am!
Poor business choice to open and only serve coffee for the first 3 hours. People don’t want to go back somewhere twice for something they should have gotten in one visit. Her story she posted about it is bullshit too. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Her post clearly said coffee and donuts and posted at 7.17am. Maybe shouldn't mention donuts if they not ready yet. And should Def at least ask her to get in touch so they can remedy the situation.

Reactions: 7
Here’s the reply

View attachment 1755544

She didn't post the one saying that donuts were about to go out for nearly 2 hours later so I can see how this girl thought they were avaliable, I wounder if she then posted when donuts were going out because alot of people thought they were ready?

Looks liek she posting it on stories so people follow behind with 5 star ratings

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad Chelsea winter was brought up on here because what she did promoting the toddler Milk was so bad!! I agree with other comments I have her other books but now I just don't even want to use them. She's changed so much and I get it you can change the way you live but she's going the wrong way about it.

I see Kate's at a tumble times thing this morning, I wonder if it will live up to her expectations unlike the other council activities she didn't like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reading the Me Today Reports
Hannah gets paid $3750 a qtr for her influencing and she also takes a $93k directors fee.
She has also had to disclose she is a shareholder of BB Promotions (Beauden) which is also paid a ridiculous sum of money to be an ambassador for the company.

Aside from her being the most unqualified independent director (on a board that struggles to meet is obligations with barely any independence given she is also a small shareholder taking an option earlier this year) it’s clear why and how she was appointed to the board in the first place.

But alas, I digress. Report on its way!! Couldn't agree more

if you are an independent director QUOTE="iggy, post: 12777159, member: 337842"]
Can others please report Hannah Laity’s posts to the ASA, she is seriously so bad at not disclosing ads on her main post feed, it is shocking how she gets away with it so much!! It’s almost like she’s embarrassed that her whole feed is pretty much an ad, embarrassing when you could easily just pay for it all yourself and not have to disclose ad / gifted etc.
[/QUOTE]
Hannah would get well beyond that from her influencing.. my work used her for one post and it was well over 4K for one single post 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She didn't post the one saying that donuts were about to go out for nearly 2 hours later so I can see how this girl thought they were avaliable, I wounder if she then posted when donuts were going out because alot of people thought they were ready?

Looks liek she posting it on stories so people follow behind with 5 star ratings
She’s acting like Alisa personally attacked them with insults! All she said was the info given yesterday about their new opening times was confusing and when she went there was dissappointed that there was no food. Which I don’t blame her for, why open so early and not have food?? But of course instead of being professional Jess jumps on and has a cry and a witch that someone just left an honest review and now wants people to go leave good ones. I think this persons comment has just triggered her from her reading here all the time that she barely does any work and she’s lazy.

Reactions: 12
Here’s the reply

View attachment 1755544
She is so ignorant of customer care😡.

Again, she made it all about herself (we), constantly made excuses instead of dealing with the issue and making it right. Jess, sit down and listen! Customers do not want excuses, they want a solution. That is when YOU fix their issue. Sloppy customer service, don't retaliate because your ego is hurt. The review isn't about YOU, it is about your business and it's failings. Fix them. Now we wait for a "friend" to write a fake review🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here’s the reply

View attachment 1755544
So the excuse today being “it’s our first ever Thursday being open” so what about the usual Fridays and Saturdays? What the excuse for not having food ready until 10am THOSE DAYS?!?
It’s absolutely insane for a bakery or cafe to not be able to get their tit together to have food available until 10am!!!
Bakers FAMOUSLY start notoriously early in the morning to get everything ready EARLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so ignorant of customer care😡.

Again, she made it all about herself (we), constantly made excuses instead of dealing with the issue anf making it right. Jess, sit down and listen! Customers do not want excuses, they wasn't a solution. That is when YOU fix their issue. Sloppy customer service to go with the sloppy decorating. Now we wait for a "friend" to write a fake review🤷

So unproffesuonal I can totaly see what alisa ment she said slow cabinet everything there at 10am but then says at 7 about donuts and coffee so Jess yeaj it is your duck up ✌ and very unprofesional naming the person for everyone to see if they wanted to see they could have looked up for themselves people are going to see what you are liek now

We should all post bad reviews now

Reactions: 10
So the excuse today being “it’s our first ever Thursday being open” so what about the usual Fridays and Saturdays? What the excuse for not having food ready until 10am THOSE DAYS?!?
It’s absolutely insane for a bakery or cafe to not be able to get their tit together to have food available until 10am!!!
Bakers FAMOUSLY start notoriously early in the morning to get everything ready EARLY!
Hang on. So she just said they start their day at 5am, why is there no bleeping food until 10??? And they sold out at 11?
Hey Jess do you want me to have a look over your business plan, I might be able to make some suggestions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And she’s made a video addressing the one star review. Trying to get people to go make fake 5 star ones I see….
Also looks like she started with an empty car and then filled it with tit. So she’s not even working she’s moving house

She’s using her platform to attack one persons opinion. Let’s see her review numbers go up now by people who haven’t visited since she had a cry about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.