Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ichitoe

It’s declared in the me today annual report. Safe to say her $93,000 annual directors fee is wrapped into her posting at least once a quarter and the deal with Beauden.

but they would have to declare if it was more than that - or it would be illegal. Hannah would get well beyond that from her influencing.. my work used her for one post and it was well over 4K for one single post 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Grotty bitch

My husband is a bakery manager at another new world , they do donuts not as much as Long Bay or other new worlds they sell long filled $5.99 round filled $3.99 & they a good would never buy any from that bakery ,
Of course supermarkets and even changes like Donut King are gonna be way cheaper. Better to compare with other privately owned bakeries and also she is a "bougie bakery" remember lol

shh77

VIP Member
Whittakers chocolate sending PR packages. I’ve only seen Tarryn and nana Whittaker so far but I’m just so disappointed in the pr team who thought giving Tarryn one was a good idea. We shall see if anyone else problematic gets one.
Have seen Megan Papas got one today…all ad content from her lately!

I’m new to following Bec and I had no idea! With her now saying she doesn’t do ads/influencing anymore, I thought she might be one of the good ones! 🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s the Jane connection? …sorry for asking! 🤪
They’re friends and decided to do a pod cast together so started appearing on Janes IG a few years ago

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Is Tarryn trying to prove to us she hangs with her kids? Stop using them as click bait. Yes we know you make them go tot the gym and sit there and qsa your beauty treatments and free PRs when it’s the weekend. But don’t then try and prove you spend time with them. Maybe stop promoting them for your own financial gain.

• Sad

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Ugh not EMcult acting like they're living on the bones of their ass again 😒🙄 "ChEeSe is a LUxUrY" OK yes it is but mate if you're making Mac and cheese... Use it in the God damn sauce woman
Yes that'd just gross I'd rather have cheese in the sauce than sprinkled on top.

What’s the bet one of them or both will be off tomorrow? But it feels like either she doesn’t share as much or they are having less days off since it’s been talked about on here
I spy a.logitech keyboard and mouse and wondering did MFM get the same PR gift Danni duncan got... but she hasn't done her ad yet? Or did Mfm buy hers herself?

Last edited:

Ewwi.nsta

Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s shit 🫠🙃
It's absolutely shit. I have DD-E boobs and couldn't even hold mine up like nothing 🙃

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
No I’ve been a long time tattle reader and joined so I could ask a question. I know what Black Friday is…I’m just wondering why it’s offensive to people? Ie if it’s just the word black that’s offending people or if there are deeper reasons like perhaps the origin of the holiday. Sheesh 🙄 highly doubt the owners of these companies spend time reading tattle.
I hope they do! Clearly they need an education

Ehmmmmm….

If you want a laugh, to send you to sleep tonight, or just to see how a "business" can generate such a poor T&C document, have a read of JJBBs. It's shocking, so many spelling and grammatical errors. I would say she wrote it herself

A serving is one inch x one inch! 😂

• Haha

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
she's always saying how brands need to do their research before they work with someone.. when they do she calls them out 🤷‍♀️
What the fuck is this 😂😂🤢
Edit to say how sloppy are these, why is the ‘L’ not in capitals in the second photo 😂
Omg. These make me laugh so much. It’s worse than I could do. 😂😂. The cakes lumpy and bumpy. And that writing….. WTF?

• Haha