Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Here’s the reply

The correct response would be
“Hi Alisa, thank you for coming in and taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry that we have not met your expectations and would like to make this up to you. Please can you contact us via email and I would love to arrange a free coffee and donut for you when you are the next email. Thanks again.”

View attachment 1755544

She didn't post the one saying that donuts were about to go out for nearly 2 hours later so I can see how this girl thought they were avaliable, I wounder if she then posted when donuts were going out because alot of people thought they were ready?

Looks liek she posting it on stories so people follow behind with 5 star ratings

Reactions: 2

Frankfacts

Sent a polite comment to Eve wellness about the lack of professionalism and knowledge by their ad partner, in representing and promoting their product. They didn't care. It was all rather patronising. And if Jess' "honesty" is the level of her comprehension, then she shouldn't be promoting a product she clearly doesn't understand
Another add yo the fuck no list

#gifted#

VIP Member
Sunday show tonight talked to some people who don’t want to have kids due to the environment impact. Was the kidsfree influencer on it? I didn’t watch it.
I watched it and no DD wasn't on it. She spoke about it yesterday before it aired then didn't even mention it on insta after it aired 🤔

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
No disco today Tarryn? We haven’t had an early video of you using your child for your own engagement. I mean your posts don’t get a lot of comments at all at the moment.

• Haha

Ichitoe

Fair point on name and style! but if you check out her whisper thin band and design - knock off.

Same as all of her posts about the “stack” - I never heard anyone talk about bracelet and bangle stacks except Nicole…. So again another clue she copies her designs and trends.
That’s a style of ring (name included) that has been around for a few hundred years

• Wow
Reactions: 1

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Not sure why you’d buy something like that when people post content on Instagram/Facebook/YouTube for free and show you step by step how to make stuff … or Ravelry do free patterns too. People just spend money for the sake of spending sometimes I think 🤦🏼‍♀️
People Def do buy them. They usually include everything u need including right amount of yarn which can b hard to judge when u r starting. Is a particular niche market though and aimed at those time poor buy have money to spend on a new Hobbie. Knitting in general is expensive hobby anyway though.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s shit 🫠🙃

noseynannie

People were asking her about her mate Maria when she arrived home. Pebbles fall out was much later. She’s a broken record, in case you’d missed it where she said much then same thing. Same with her father and when she’s fallen out with him.
Does anyone know why she fell out with her father?

shh77

VIP Member
I’m at the point I don’t think they care. I have reported time and again on people like her and get nothing. I think they know this. When it first came out they made sure they added it all the time now they don’t care.
Agree! There are absolutely no consequences for them not correctly declaring things! oh I have to amend my post, oh I have to remove my post - big whoop, who cares I’ll just continue to do it 💁‍♀️