Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynannie

I've never followed her and never will but from what I see and read here I can't believe she has so many followers. Like how and why?? She looks so so boring and does nothing and goes nowhere except to Emcults show and two nights in a hotel by herself 🤷 oh and Europe without her family 🥱🥱🥱
Yes I asked myself that today , how does she have so many & also Simone ?

Reactions: 3
Whittakers chocolate sending PR packages. I’ve only seen Tarryn and nana Whittaker so far but I’m just so disappointed in the pr team who thought giving Tarryn one was a good idea. We shall see if anyone else problematic gets one.
Well she's represented by wearetenzing so whittakas will just go to the agency and do it that way. They just pay the agency and the agency chooses who it gets too

• Wow
I did one better and reported to the commerce commission for breaching fair trade act 😇 some reviews from tattlers have been removed

Turns out her fake 5 star reviews are illegal and misleading and can be reported to the commerce commission. Please screen record/screenshot and report as well.

Just going to leave this here again for those that would also like to make a quick complaint. Note there were 28 reviews before her post on Instagram. Attach the below screenshot
So good 👏🏼👏🏼 Although why would tattlers reviews be getting removed?

#blooms

I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.
True. I only follow Vaughn and he *mostly* includes #ad but I wouldn’t say always.
I can’t stand LFYD, so won’t ever follow nor hate watch (even though C is my profile pic 😎) so can’t comment on them other than to say winners for most problematic male influenza.

shh77

VIP Member
That would mean lifting a finger to do work, and we all know she ain’t doing that unless it’s a beauty appointment or an awards event she’s nominated herself for 😉
God no! she couldn’t possibly - she’s not “back at work until later this week” 🙄🙄

• Haha
She got a trust which he set up, found this in the Herald
Back in the day when she was worth following she would have made a lot through her influencing and small business. She probably still makes a lot through her affiliates etc. I think we all under estimate how much influencers actually make!

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
Spoilt, entitled bitch. Wants what she wants, fuck anyone else. Wants someone's husband.....takes him. She did Bambam's wife a favour, he is a creep, he maybe a bad boy, but fuck me, he's not even pretty. He looks like a right munter.

Keep walking 2 steps behind your man Millie Elder, keep sitting in the back seat filming him, stay with the guy who never even acknowledges your existence, good luck!

Why does she need a break, those massive thighs could cope with days of standing up
wow bitter much hahaha. I def agree with some but actually bam bam was never married and judging off social media as we all are Millie got along really well with her so really doubt anything too shady happened.

Ichitoe

Of course it’s a trend.
However, very few diamond brands have stacked their diamond tennis brackets and diamond bangles and likewise their diamond studs and hoops advertising. she clearly models her business off ring concierge (disclaimer I worked in a jewellers for many years selling diamonds).

That’s fine to follow trends - very few are truely original in any business but the point of my posts was to demonstrate out her whole business is following what others do and trying to do it like them. (Right down to their rings whisper thin bands).

And for that reason, I think her business is just like many on the gram - knock offs and made to look more successful and flourishing than it really is.
Isn’t this just a style like a cushion cut, princess cut etc? Ariana grande has a ring similar and that’s what flung this back into popularity.

Also stacks are just when you wear multiple rings or bangles. Stacking is a trend.

• Haha

Black.bird

VIP Member
It was a crazy price for three bedrooms! Like it’s pretty, but come on.
She’s so weird these days. Disappointing because I used to really love her stuff!
It's not too crazy for the area (I live in the Mt and have family out at Te Puna). Plus, I imagine there would be people who'd want to buy it because a celebrity lived there. If it had more in the way of water tanks, solar panels, a pool, a self-irrigating garden (fueled by water from the roof), it would be worth that price, but as it is I'd say very low $2ms.

I wonder where she's off to next? She's already done Auckland ... maybe Q'town?

Last edited:

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
It's been a bloody whirlwind that's for sure 😂
I'm also curious as to what she put in the sauce though... Because isn't cheese sauce for macaroni cheese.... Like the main ingredient
Cheese sauce minus the cheese is standard white sauce recipe. So probably just the flour, milk and butter.

• Sick