Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I must be so behind in the ✨iNfLuEnCeR✨ Knowledge because I didn’t know anyone (apart from SA who I watched the story of to be nosey) at the playtime store event 😂 maybe because I have older children so none of them interest me or maybe because they’re lame lol

Reactions: 3
Clint Roberts really annoys me! Does declare ads but SO MANY!!! Lol also annoys the shit out of me how many times his stupid ad for his and Bree’s radio show interrupts when I’m trying to listen to the Fletch, Vaughan & Hayley podcast 😂
I’ve followed Clint for years when it was just them and the cats and it was entertaining but now it is a lot of ads!! but still sometimes funny stuff but he mainly just posts for ads now
Also Jay Reeve does sooooo many ads

Jess promoting Eve Wellness is the most half arsed, boring, lifeless effort! Do they have an “Energy Boosting” supplement because girl needs that one!
How embarrassing to have her as an ambassador for your brand 😬
Oh gosh I could have written this myself 🙈 her stories today were painful to watch!

• Heart

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
It sure is 😂😂 and 100% he is

I don’t have anything against being plant based but I feel like she forgot who made her as successful as she is! I actually have her plant based cookbook and it’s got some really yummy recipes in it but I just add cheese and butter or whatever when I need to 😂 also if you go onto her website, she has updated a lot of her original recipes to be plant based and if she can’t then she has removed all photos! As if she can’t bear to be associated with meat products - like come on, I bet she’s happy enough to be paid for her original cookbooks when people buy them! That new husband of hers 100% brainwashed her I reckon, can’t just be coincidence that she changed so dramatically when they got together?!
I definitely agree that he changed her whole persona!

influenzavax2.0

just watched talz story ad with tidal hair, the brownie she was sent from the sugar dealer - that’s not rebecca kiel’s biz is it? did she rip them off cos her font she has on her brownies/the whole concept looks identical 💀

beigelife

I’m gonna sound quite dumb but is it just offensive because of the word ‘black’? I feel like I’ve seen lots of companies participating in Black Friday & hosting week long Black Friday sales. I’ve never seen any racist backlash towards companies over these sales. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just asking for further clarification on why it’s offensive. Maybe I’ve missed something
Or maybe you are the owner of one of “these companies”.
Just joined tattle huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We are moving into a recession, interest rates are at the highest levels in 15 years, there is a cost of living crisis and people are paying $9.50 for one donut!!!
That’s such a rip off but clearly must be people paying that for her to sell out each day.
And mark my words, we’ve not seen interest rates even touch the surface of where they’ll rise to yet. 😳

redka

New thread over here

Knowledgeable people!!, can Just Jess advertise alcohol.like this where it could be targeted at an underage audience, without any warnings . Tanning and alcohol🤷 Or is this just a cheap way of getting two promotions in one slide.Need to look up the ASA for alcohol advertising
I don’t think ASA would find this in breach of the code, but it would largely depend on her
demographic and the % that are minors. Alcohol advertising on social media and particularly by influencers is an interesting issue and perhaps one that should be raised with ASA. There will be a lot of questionable ads over summer, and even if not ads stories that show “irresponsible” consumption of alcohol.

“I have a lot of anxiety around money at the moment” - proceeds to spend (likely) the better part of $1000 on Botox and lip flips.
I said it in the last thread, but again Bernadebt read the fucking room, some people are struggling big time and they sure as hell don’t prioritise Botox over everything else when finances are tight. Stop the pity party, it’s disrespectful to those who could only dream of having hundreds to drop on beauty treatments when they are struggling to put food on the table.

View attachment 1739569
Does she have a new car?

#gifted#

VIP Member
What’s the bet one of them or both will be off tomorrow? But it feels like either she doesn’t share as much or they are having less days off since it’s been talked about on here
Definitely no mention of it since it's been mentioned on here.
What exactly does she do to be a child cancer foundation embassador?

shh77

VIP Member
I know a place in Auckland that only had 3 food prep staff and they were one per ‘section’ as in bulk salads etc, one was bakery pies etc and the other did sweets, they started at 4am and had food ready to go out by 6am when it opened. They literally ONLY make sweet items between 4 of them. What the fuck are they doing? I’m not saying when they work they’re not working hard, but don’t blame having to make the food as the reason you’ve chosen to open early just for coffee but advertise coffee and food 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
With good time management it’s quite literally very possible to do!

shh77

VIP Member
I can't believe that really thought it was OK to run that, but then if they belive SA is OK then that says it all
How many checks do these things have to go through before given the ok?? It seems insane this shit happens! Like the whole Kim K Kimono debacle before she changed it to Skims