Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s been off work all week, missed deadlines for her Brand Partnerships, and now needs the weekend off as well? What exactly the f*ck has she been doing?! ….oh that’s right 73 beauty appointments and gyming 🙄🙄 OH OH And it was her “doggie’s” birthday one day so THATS a full day of celebrations/no packing 🫠🫠🫠

She’s there now making coffees like the boss bitch she is

Reactions: 2

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
You are the only one I’ve ever come across who has had a good experience with the Em groups and I mean that. Not an exaggeration or anything. I’ve only ever heard of people being removed immediately when cancelling, and I’ve seen them called out on her stories for missing a payment, and heard what she shares on her close friends. It’s basically therapy that SHE is getting paid for and that just gives me the ick 🤮
She may have shared my account as a missed payment but I wouldn't know especially if she did it after I was already off her close friends 😅 🙃 lol

• Haha
She’s selling up.. $500k grab a bargain, it pulls in over 3 mill a year
Isn’t it the bakery that’s selling up, my understanding was glamour cake has a space in the bakery but doesn’t own the whole bakery? Or thick cunt.
But yes. No need for just Jess in Christchurch, Christ can you imagine her having a shop at riverside 😂

itsmebish

I'm not sure if that's entirely true. I recall Paul doing a doco called something like "chasing a ghost" all about P and what he has a "parent" was dealing with and going through. How he searched for her but she didn't want to be found. Hasn't she herself said her parents tried to help her.

A side note, she won't say how she met your new bf Bambam but we all know the story of how Paul H left his phone in a bar and Connor found it and dropped it off to the house, Millie answered the door and the rest, so they say, is history!
I was referring to her biological father in Greece and the episode with her bofyriend there.

Ichitoe

It’s a capital raise. They raise capital through issuing more shares. It’s a smaller slice of a larger pie, she will still have the same number of shares, but it’s a smaller share of overall shareholding now they have issued additional shares.

Also the likes of herself and Amber Pebbles have been issued shares in return for their influencing (they may not have paid cash in exchange). I have no idea on what the arrangements were just giving an example that it doesn’t always have to be $ exchanging in return for shareholding.

QUOTE="hobsonville_housewife, post: 12760412, member: 359124"]
jeuneora wanted to raise capital to expand the skincare range and grow internationally, so they sold a whole lot of shares, this would have been 6-12 months ago?

edit: ok it was more than 12 months ago, time flies lol
[/QUOTE]
Haha yea that’s what I was thinking! “omg love my view so so grateful” I’m like ….what a fence and your neighbours Sky dish? #blessed

Exactly!!
Stories only last 24 hours as well you idiot!
I mean obviously WE “are bored losers who have no lives” but not all the brand’s social media people are sitting waiting with baited breath watching your stories you egomaniac…not everyone is going to see your despo begging
I have no idea why you would want to share that with your followers. Costcos piping is better than that.
Although I’m not sure what gives me more anxiety - the piping that isn’t consistent or perfect or the fact she is videoing as she walks with a cake.

On a plus side the buttercream looks amazing - but the piping. It’s a hard NO from me.

Another banger from Jess! What is that shit piping!? I’d be so fucked off if I paid for a cake and it looked like this

shh77

VIP Member
But look at the quality of them, looks like she made 500, slapped them in the icing. No finesse, unappetizing. Surely you would look at these and think what have we just paid for. Anyone know what 500 donuts would be worth
If she retails her “roundies” at $9.50, I’d hate to think! 🤑🤑

• Wow
I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.
Was following Kennedy but found him boring and fake so unfollowed
Sam Wallace - Meh I listen to him on the radio but that’s about it
Vaughn - I find him (or his girls anyway) quite funny
Andrew - snore fest. In all honesty at one point I thought he was gay (which I have no issues with at all but that’s just the vibe I got)
LFYD - follow but don’t watch much. The whole delayed posting by 6 weeks put me off and like you’re half way across the world. Who the F is going to stalk you there? Plus the hair transplant also make me wanna hurl each time he posted a photo. It just freaked me out.

I know she has her own thread yada yada but seriously screw Simone for the cord banking bullshit. What a way to fearmonger people into costly shit that has no benefits

OK, that's all
Not sure if it’s been said or not but I think she took it down. I didn’t see it