Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mostlyheretolurk

Can someone please recap the LFYD wheelie bin situation? It was mentioned in the Simone thread and I would love to know more.

Reactions: 1

shh77

VIP Member
Quite a distance too

Just confirms what I’ve always thought about bec

Tho without Jane Yee would she have the following she does
I’m new to following Bec and I had no idea! With her now saying she doesn’t do ads/influencing anymore, I thought she might be one of the good ones! 🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s the Jane connection? …sorry for asking! 🤪

shh77

VIP Member
How come Charlotte doesn’t have a job? Thought she purchased the coffin box boutique for $1 ?

I’d say a lot of businesses cannot be giving away stuff, whether that be freebies to assholes like skete and the rest of her influencer crowd or to Jo bloggs who’s gonna have a shit Christmas. What’s her point ? Thanks for sharing. Just proves sketes an asshole all over again. Entitled much ?
Yea I thought that was weird too! So what’s “The Dying Art Boutique” if not her job then? I just went and looked and she’s even posted on stories today…odd

• Wow

noseynannie

Millie seems to fall out with everyone. Remember she had her best friend Maria that had the baby. Nothing more about her and you can't even ask anything about her
Yes I had a look when she went back to Greece looked at both profiles & not following each other ,

• Sad
Was thinking of some of the awards for next thread intro while feeding bubs at 2am

The award for:
- Not spending time with the kids she already has but trying for another anyway goes toooo….

The award for false advertising and sloppy piping goes tooooooo….

The award for running your own self titled cult goes toooo….
Who is the kids one?

• Haha

cananyonerecommend

“Sera Lynne”- love how they act like they live in these lush mansions, when they all have a literal view of the neighbours wall, you’d have to be careful what conversations you even had sitting out there, I could not think of anything worse. But guess her 30k Santa Fe louvres block out the hideous outlook.
My parents live in the same area as Sera Lynne and the houses are getting up towards the 2mill + mark…not sure what planet you live on but house view or not, that’s pretty lush to me.

I genuinely want to see anyone who wants a baby have a baby. I have friends who have suffered repetitive miscarriages and can no longer try again. I have friends who are infertile and science cannot help. I have friends going through unexplained infertility.
It’s an awful journey that I wouldn’t wish on anybody and I love that it’s being talked about more! Just like mental health is. It’s no longer a taboo subject!

If Milly is trying to have a baby I wish her all the best. I hope she has found her special person in her new partner. Previous partners haven’t exactly been ideal citizens.
Totally agree!! Something I just noticed haha

shh77

VIP Member
Yesss and it's like he's going thru an identity crisis atm with the constant hair change and now the tattoos which he would say on the edge he could never get because of his mummy now he's got like his whole arm done
Lol that’s Clint Randell?? 🤣🤣 but yes him too!