NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re donuts - they should be making the dough the day before and proofing it in the fridge overnight. 5am you roll cut and rise.
6:15ish? Deep fry
Then once cooled a bit you dunk in the sickly sweet icing.

You can easy have them out by 8. Or be like every other damn bakery and get in there earlier 🥴 10am is a ducking joke. Quack!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sent a polite comment to Eve wellness about the lack of professionalism and knowledge by their ad partner, in representing and promoting their product. They didn't care. It was all rather patronising. And if Jess' "honesty" is the level of her comprehension, then she shouldn't be promoting a product she clearly doesn't understand
Another add yo the duck no list

Reactions: 2
If you want a laugh, to send you to sleep tonight, or just to see how a "business" can generate such a poor T&C document, have a read of JJBBs. It's shocking, so many spelling and grammatical errors. I would say she wrote it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok also, re Jess’ huge public tanty (she’s only drawing attention to her crappy business practices by doing this btw!) her saying “I was chatting to some ladies, serving them and I checked my phone and saw I had this horrible 1 star review…..” nice Jess I’m sure THOSE customers loved you ignoring them, getting on your phone all butt hurt and replying immediately to poor Alisa! 😮🙄
Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service all round!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok also, re Jess’ huge public tanty (she’s only drawing attention to her crappy business practices by doing this btw!) her saying “I was chatting to some ladies, serving them and I checked my phone and saw I had this horrible 1 star review…..” nice Jess I’m sure THOSE customers loved you ignoring them, getting on your phone all butt hurt and replying immediately to poor Alisa! 😮🙄
Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service all round!!
I genuinely don’t understand it because it wasn’t a nasty review. Yes, it sucks when the feedback you get isn’t good, but it’s always an opportunity to learn. Feedback is part of any job with customer contact!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s declared in the me today annual report. Safe to say her $93,000 annual directors fee is wrapped into her posting at least once a quarter and the deal with Beauden.

but they would have to declare if it was more than that - or it would be illegal. Hannah would get well beyond that from her influencing.. my work used her for one post and it was well over 4K for one single post 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Yuck. pita pit is disgusting. Probably the closest one as all the others shut down didn't they?
Yeah there’s only a couple left. I just find it funny the ad makes it sound like she’s popped out to buy her staff lunch when it’s really a 48km round trip 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess needs to go to training workshops/seminars around the Fair Trading act, and she needs to understand there are legal consequences of faking your online reviews and or having friends / family post reviews when they haven’t even used their services. If friends / family have used their services they need to declare their relationship to the business and they even help guide business owners on how to reply appropriately online, and also note.

Gosh Jess, you are a lucky girl, getting business advice from so many people- most people pay consultants good money for this advice Tattle gives her for free.
QUOTE="shh77, post: 12789898, member: 291846"]
Ok so they start at 5am and the four of them “work their bleeping arses off off!” that’s still TWO HOURS BEFORE you open at 7am and you STILL can’t manage to get anything made?!? Two hours is a long time with 4 staff! Wtf?!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 12
Hey guy’s. Long time lurker and first time commenting lol mainly because I didn’t no how 🤦🏽‍♀️. Look what i found😂🤣
Dat millie ay

Re donuts - they should be making the dough the day before and proofing it in the fridge overnight. 5am you roll cut and rise.
6:15ish? Deep fry
Then once cooled a bit you dunk in the sickly sweet icing.

You can easy have them out by 8. Or be like every other damn bakery and get in there earlier 🥴 10am is a ducking joke. Quack!
Yep my mate is a baker, work crazy early hours to get the goods out

Reactions: 5
Elle herself is following in the footsteps of Scamone, Just Jess, Scabby J, asking companies to contact her so she can recommend their products. Very covert way of increasing engagement, but at what point do you lose your integrity recommending so many and it becomes greed for the freebies.

Using the twins is unnecessary, but they are money generating units now, two for the price of one.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Dat millie ay

Yep my mate is a baker, work crazy early hours to get the goods out

She needs to go into an actual kitchen 5 days a week and see what hard work is 2-3 days is nothing that's the amount of days ppl have as a weekend not a work week, she will get a suprise if she sees how much others put in

She needs to go into an actual kitchen 5 days a week and see what hard work is 2-3 days is nothing that's the amount of days ppl have as a weekend not a work week, she will get a suprise if she sees how much others put in
Exactly! You don’t see other business owners carrying on on social media like this! They don’t have the time because they’re ACTUALLY busy WORKING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.