Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
Why was MFM staying in a hotel for a night ? Didn’t seem to be an ad….can’t possibly be because she needed some r&r cos that’s all she does all day every day !

Came here for the tea and can’t believe it hasn’t been mentioned 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Not just one night. TWO!! Would have set her back near $1k if you look at the prices at the Pullman. She said she booked it because she didn’t want to be driving from the show to home late at night. Then decided to make it two nights because she’s always at home and wanted a change of scene. It’s weird to me that her kids were away with her parents and that Phil didn’t join her. He stayed home alone. Such a weird family. Also Maria, would have been way cheaper just to Uber to and from the show / home. And you just had three weeks in Europe - why the need for two nights in a hotel already?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Jess could be related to Bernadette Gee the way she rambles on about how hard her life is

I have never heard of her before I joined tattle, but she seems like some rich kid whose parents gave her a little shop to play with, so she could pretend to be a Boss Babe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Yup she has said she lives in Australia. She apparently didn't like all the media attention in NZ.....lol whatevers Millie you're not even a E grade
She spent all the lockdowns with her mum on Waiheke. Then the Auckland lockdowns also. She was hardly in chch and has said she will never live in nz again due to it being so tOxIc 🙄. Owns property in Greece and here. Has abandoned her ‘babies’ so assume they are with her mum also , like the other dogs she dumped there. Spent all thst money to get Maui back here then ditches him. She may be trying for a baby. Has before ‘just not actively taking precautions’ with Connor. But it never happened. And she assumed she couldn’t due to her history and mucked up hormones. So jumped on the ridiculousness of the Be Pure supplements which is just making your piss expensive 😂

What I find weird is she does these nice things for herself (trip to Europe, nights in a luxury hotel) but does the absolute bare minimum of activities when it comes to her kids. You’d think if you had the money you would give your kids some experiences and memories to look back on.
Yes they are minimum for her kids in activities and their clothes. How long has pumpkin patch not been in nz and Chloe still
Wearing it. And poor Ronan and his David Bain jersey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kate Eileen’s newest AIMN post where you literally can see her undie lines through her tights 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but they clearly are not that great of activewear if your undies are showing that clearly through the tights! Plus not a good look lol
See I can’t stand her BUT what the heck is the deal with people hating on undie lines through tights? Like we all wear underwear! At least she’s bloody wearing some! I used to be so paranoid about this but you know what I don’t care anymore! It doesn’t matter what brand I wear or what size, you can always see my undie line - normalise bloody undie lines 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

justanothergofundme

How come Charlotte doesn’t have a job? Thought she purchased the coffin box boutique for $1 ?
Hello! New here. Was showing my friend this interaction and she said it belonged here….
have I mis understood something about here new “charity”
She’s blocked me so let me know if I feature on her stories haha. Before this I sent her things to use for content, yea on influencers and my dealings so I was a bit shocked this is what got me the boot! I guess you aren’t allowed to disagree with the skete
I’d say a lot of businesses cannot be giving away stuff, whether that be freebies to assholes like skete and the rest of her influencer crowd or to Jo bloggs who’s gonna have a shit Christmas. What’s her point ? Thanks for sharing. Just proves sketes an asshole all over again. Entitled much ?

Reactions: 23

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster!
The thing about Chelsea Winter that really annoys me is how she lumped all NZ farmers into having bad unethical farming practices. She was posting things criticising farming when most of it wasn’t relevant to NZ. I’m no farmer, lived in towns/cities all my life but she made a lot of money from those first cook books (I was a fan - bought them all) and then changed when she met her new husband, turned all self righteous and critical of anything and anyone that weren’t vegan, forgetting that these people supported her, bought her books, contributed to her wealth etc.
And the toddler milk debacle was sooo bad! When she changed I stopped following her, never bought the new plant based books and I don’t use her old ones anymore.
I have no problem with plant based or vegans/vegetarians. I do have a problem with the self righteousness however.
yes, it’s the self-righteousness. And she’s full of it about living ethically because cashews are incredibly unethical and expensive, and she uses bags of them.

I think Nadia Lim’s sustainable farm is much healthier and more balanced, I’ve been drifting to her cookbooks much more these days. She seems really nice, and I liked her TV show. And she doesn’t make any bollocks toddler milk,because she’s an actual dietician.

it’ll be interesting to watch what happens if Chelsea ever breaks up with that guy…

shh77

VIP Member
Have to admit I roared with laughter at the 5 star review from Christchurch, admitted hasn’t been to the Barf Bakery but the pics look good, how the hell can you give a review if you’ve never set foot in the place or tasted the crap? Ohh that’s right run to call of ‘please leave a review to get our ratings up because someone was mean and left a bad review (when the review was not mean at all, simply honest’ from the boss bitch herself 🤬🤬🤬
“Bring Just Jess to Chch” lol! with how many CantabTattlers there are in here that would be an extremely bad business move! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Hey Tattle Mumma. Just letting you know I have one bubba and we contact nap, bed share, and I look like I've dragged my eyes down with hooks because im so tired. No help here from family either. You're doing an amazing job. These internet mothers portraying their fabulous lives are full of crap. - from another Tattle Mum.
Thank you Tattle mum. I saw Elle Herself shared how they just put the twins to bed, as easy as that 🫠 and they fall asleep. I wish she knew temperament plays a huge part in sleep, and not all babies will just put themselves to sleep. A lot, like mine, need feeding, singing, patting, rocking etc and that's totally ok. But she sort of made out all babies can do what hers do, which can be so damaging for mum's (and babies) when they try the whole drowsy but awake, and it fails... miserably. I just wish "influencers" who promote sleep training, really understood infant sleep before spouting off incorrect crap 😡

-written from my bed, with my baby, also very tired 😆

Healthiest relationship she’s ever had until she’s telling us how he did her dirty in a few months time.
If it's not appealing to have a platform...why have one? Why not make a new page and have it completely private and only for friends and family!!??

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
“Babes can you go and write me a review. Drop in there about my “Dole” colab so that everyone can see I’m really sought after by companies and brands are DYING to work with me!” 🙄🙄🙄
Also the last bit about “I always read the details in the posts…maybe others should try it too” …not everyone has time, like us losers to sit refreshing her stories before heading out to get their treats!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Goestothehead

VIP Member
I’m not sure if she’s just stupid, but she 100% said at 7:17am to come down for a coffee AND donut. Now if I’d seen that I would assume donuts were ready. Not long after there was a photo of the “Hot Cinnis” so again, it’s her fuck up. Watch that story disappear now
I am sooo glad she clapped back at jess 🤭🤭🤭 now people will know tge whole story, I have NEVER been to a cafe or anything that opens at 7 and has no food and looking back she deffo mentioned the donuts at 7am and Said things would be rolling out so this girl so woudl have thought they were ready I would have. Good on her!
Shame jess now people will see what you are like!