Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Ohh I am sorry, you phrased it perfectly, it is me ... I am not a native English speaker :sneaky: I know what you mean! Compared to the dad's house, this looks like a tiny apartment and if Nutty did contribute then yes the mum came out of the divorce with much less than the dad ...
haha don't worry your english is amazing!!! i would never guess you are not native!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
so out of curiosity i looked up the place she went for the massage, on the website it only lists things like fillers and botox, nothing about massage treatments :unsure:

• Haha

Qwerty1995

Lol at the title of her new video. Now she's is baiting her fans through "i have a bf but shhhh it's a secret"

emm

VIP Member
Wow she can't survive a day here in my country then. Literally we hear stuffs like that here everyday but we can't do anything; Construction is common here and people need to go to work to earn money. But of course since she is privileged she thinks it should still be all about her
I mean its hardly uncommon in London either sheis just a brat. her stories are always so pointless. just her admiring herself inthe camera and rambling in an unplannedway

lilamay

VIP Member
These artificial sweeteners are no good for you either. Zero-calories doesn't mean healthy.

I see from her stories she's still eating cottage cheese by the pot-full :sick:

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
ihaven't watched it but wow this sounds awful.. i remember there was a trend if (much younger) youtubers doing this colour thing years ago. she has no creativity in her channel at all. i can't believe she quit such a good job for this, remember that team buildjng holiday in croatia?

emm

VIP Member
Yes, she’s definitely put on some weight recently (not hate, hell - who hasn’t put on weight in lockdown - hand up here!!) and not in a hugely noticeable way, but she definitely looks larger. It’s interesting as she seems to be eating far less in camera too, all of her recent challenge videos show her eating very normal portions. So much for genetic unicorn!
yeh whenever she has shown food recently and she brags about the huge plate or whatever half of it is always vegetables. I wonder what awful eating video she will do this evening, I don't get the logic of posting so sporadically, usually once a week on differing days and suddenly 4 times this week?

Fluffbum

i find her hard to watch when she is eating with other people, she is beyond greedy its uncomfortable.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Also what makes 0 sense is how she went to the gym and could allegedly do so little compare to before, but hasn’t visibly lost any muscle ? My bf went to the gym loads before lockdown and has lost so much muscle very visible during lockdown
I don't know, I've been working out at home and didn't lose any muscle as far as I can see but if I went to the gym there is no way I'd be doing the same weight and volume as before. You can pretty much do the bare minimum and lose minimal muscle for even 6 months without the gym.

emm

VIP Member
god when will this going on about cottage cheese end, the stupid screen shot of the text from her bf is just :rolleyes: she is also just obsessed with posting about him imo, I always thought she hoped she would get with that american fitness/eating youtuber (cannot remember hisname) imo she is doing it for his benefit

emm

VIP Member
Still grinds my gears how she mixes indoors in multiple households .... it actually makes me angry when i see her doing it without any thought at all. But then she thinks she is superior so i suppose rules dont apply. Im surprised this thread isnt more active actually do people actually like this girl?!
totally agree, just going between houses, clearly at time lots of people in the same one. who watches this stale content anymore?!

emm

VIP Member
I don't know, I've been working out at home and didn't lose any muscle as far as I can see but if I went to the gym there is no way I'd be doing the same weight and volume as before. You can pretty much do the bare minimum and lose minimal muscle for even 6 months without the gym.
Although she has claimed to not be doing any home workouts..

emm

VIP Member
I think they probably just want to belive it. It's hard accepting difficult truths so believing that you can stuff your face and have a six pack sits well with them
True, I wonder how long this bizarre trend will continue tbh

emm

VIP Member
so in a story she has that icecream claiming it is not sponsored... yet in her latest post she is advertising it, how does that work?!