Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
wtf is her story about being ID'd to buy monster? I googled it and there is no requirement for that in the UK... jsut a humble brag to show how young she looks at almost 30?

TamaraSz

for me the strange thing was her saying the family house was long gone... her parents must Hve had a bad divorce dont people usually divide assets (especially in the case of children) so they both have a home if they can afford it? the dads house seems very nice
Maybe they needed the money to buy separate flats?

emm

VIP Member
anyone else thing it is disgusting she just has bags and bags of unworn gifted clothes lying around? why do brands bother giving so much like this

emm

VIP Member
is it normal to get so bloated from water?! I would be having tests if I got so bloated so easily, doesn't seem healthy imo

emm

VIP Member
To be fair I live cottage cheese and eat it plain almost every single day 😅

ETA: it is still low cal and doesn't go with her unicorn metabolism. Why not show eating on like this then
yeah I like it sometimes (albeit not plain) but also the thing of using fry light etc is just clearly that she is basically counting calories. I don't get how anyone puts up with her, her bf seems dull af too, all their convos surround "wow we are eating so much" i am bored watching just 20 minutes

emm

VIP Member
Maybe they needed the money to buy separate flats?
sorry I phrased that badly, I mean I get they would sell that but Iwould think they would then both buy flats not necessarily have their presumably at that time quite young child contribute? as it clearly seems the dad has quite an expensive house (I vaguely know that area and lots of houses there are)

emm

VIP Member
She does realise that exercising to burn off calories eaten counts as purging right?

she must have eaten a hell of a lot to be so bloated without any intolerances...
Yeh whenever she has these things about constantly being SO bloated after eating... she must realise that’s not normal ? I am only like that after food ( and I am nowhere near as slim as her) after eating dairy which I am intolerant to... what is the story about the PY?

emm

VIP Member
there is no way in hell she has not been working out in lockdown, how, 5 (?) years ago before training did she have no real abs, but now, after almost a year without gyms she has maintained them?

Nnew

Eating like my subscribers .... to start .... subscriber "can of coke and salt and vinegar crisps" .... so nutty gets diet coke .... doesn't say diet coke mate .... tell us again how you are a genetic unicorn

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
So she’s now advertising for my protein, gym shark and tala... I don’t get why brands let them do this? It’d be like a presenter having contracts with the BBC and channel 4, so bizarre
Maybe the prs aren't paying attention atm 💁

I haven’t kept up with her in a while, ALR is more entertaining. She got a subscriber boost from Greg but her recent videos haven’t been doing so hot.

emm

VIP Member
I saw a comment on her recent post from 'erictheelectric' who is a famous American binge eater or mukbanger whatever you want to call it. He does these insane workouts and then eats thousands of calories of food in one sitting. He has also been called out for chewing and spitting his food out without swallowing to make it seem as though he eats more than he actually does...so she's in good company.
he is so insane I saw a couple of his kids bit...

lokiofasgard

Is the newest video a clickbait? I still haven't gotten around to watching it. What did she do? Ate peanut butter on top of the mountain?