Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
geeez
she is still on youtube?
i hoped she'd be done by now..
i stopped watching her and gregg all together. can't look and listen to that man anymore. what a fakey-fake personality. both of them. liars.
what happened to always hungry? any news?
sad, that she was called out (she deserved it for sure) and the same liar was praised.
amazingly she still does, her content has got worse and worse but now this is her full time job so she can't really give up now

Nnew

Wen
yet another what I eat in a day video :rolleyes: and the spending 24 hours in a car idea... that was done by pretty much everyone about 2 years ago, how does she have so few ideas of her own?!
Also her going on about her hairy legs when she basically laughed at Helena Rose having a unibrow
did she laugh at Helena? Well my hatred for her just grew then i really like Helena! Kind of ironic considering how hairy her flipping face is

Mamacita

VIP Member
it is now a contest what she mentions more, is it the bf or is it the peanut butter? We get it you have a bf :rolleyes:
Also her brother now lives in Spain, aren't we supposed to be not travelling abroad at all atm?
Is she there now?

DietGossip

VIP Member
i am watching her latest video, for me it is insane how someone would send a package from canada, but also .... how has this person gained so much from her youtube?! she literally just films videos eating!

but she had low fat the same before imo, it is definitely exercising them to get abs like she has
Could be 💉💉💉

emm

VIP Member
He clearly doesn’t want to be in camera but I reckon she convinced him for the views. I actually feel sorry for him. When he said be nice in the comments about him that said it all really. She should keep the video all about herself and leave him out of it he seemed ok to be fair …. In fact fair play to him for putting up with her
yeh I agree. I bet she starts featuring him often now

Also, I've noticed that when she tries some things you could spot disgust on her face. Like clearly! She says:" mm... this is soooo good!" and there is disgust all over her face, I was so surprised of that at first. Now I'm pretty sure we deal with purging here

emm

VIP Member
Dunno if she fakes it, she obviously has abs. Most people won't have perfectly visible abs throughout the day and at every angle. To me it's another attempt at "I'm so cool and relatable. I mean I have abs but obviously it's just angles and I totally don't train and pig out on food all day"
As other people has said it is just the %” cool girl” trope from gone girl

and so not true in my opinion... yes more "males" than "females" use weights, but in my gym there are always women doing them, maybe 10 years ago this would have been the case, but nowadays women using weights is so normal, it is just another way of making herself such a "special unicorn". And why the hell would someone describe her as a barbie? she is neither blonde nor "curvy" like a barbie (this reminds me of that bus driver getting off and asking her out thing). I cannot believe it either, it seemed like a growing company which, especially now with everyone doing stuff online, must be doing better and better. Obviously all jobs have downsides, but that trip to Croatia! I wish I had a job that gave me perks like that! I cannot believe she quit BEFORE reaching 1 million (or at least several hundred thousands) isn't that what people normally do?

Why do you believe she quit? Why do we all believe? It's Steph, c'mon! When has she ever said a truth? I'm sure she was fired. She was not that good ( you can check her Linkedin portfolio); because of ED and food obsession I think she didnt invest enough time into her development as a professional and in her projects. If I were her employer, I'd be really irritated that this girl does such an average job but finds time to post stories in her IG every hour and video of her eating all day long on youtube. Who need such a distracted person at the workplace? Also, I believe she made a lot of people feel uncomfortable around her. Even on the trip to Croatia, people didnt want to appear in her stupid video and it was obvious.
So, I will vote for her lying again and that she was simply fired.

And let's just stop for a hot minute (c) he he
And notice how much ads she's putting in her videos now. It's unbelievable! Also, they are the ones that you have to watch from the start to the end, not first few second. Such a facepalm. It was definitely not her decision to leave her job and she's desperate for any income now. Also, the video has been up for 12 hours and has only like 1,2 likes and 18k views. Ha ha.

Last edited:

lilamay

VIP Member
The photo on the left she first posted on June 21 but she makes out like it's a same day transformation pic, then at the end of the caption adds a 'ps it's not the same day!' disclaimer. Just be clear, Steph.

emm

VIP Member
I think maybe in extreme circumstances that could be a possibility but I think the higher end of the average range for women is about 70-75. Guess she just doesn't have any fat or any bones

Also what did she use for measuring it
She got one of those DNA tests that you mail off for I think, so many influencers seem to have done them

TamaraSz

Clear skin, and facial hair, LOL.

By the way, I just came across this youtuber Sophia Kleo. Wow she eats a lot! At least in the videos. However, she never brags about her extra fast metabolism or anything else although she looks gorgeous, with a beautiful face and a very nice, curvy figure. And her way of eating and drinking is very civilized.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
She's definitely full of shit. Just take her running. She likes to pretend she's some novice and it's all just mindset, but she's run at least 2 official half marathons (at quick paces for your hobby-runner, ie low 1:40s) relatively recently as well as claimed to have run several on her own time (also all the training for them). You go back to 2016 and she was posting about running an hour+ a day runs as well as going to the gym for a full session. She also posted meal prep and did more IIFYM types of food. I think when IIFYM got less popular she decided to bait and switch and just pretend she doesn't exercise at all and eats like a pig. Because I fail to see how what appeared to be an over-exerciser who clearly monitored food intake carefully can now just eat whatever and have the same if not even more ripped body. Her claims of having good genetics are probably true- it's hard to get and maintain a 6 pack otherwise. But they can't override the laws of thermodynamics. She's like 125 lbs(? somewhere around there- I think she weighed in for a video a year or two back at an even lower weight), and even if she were 100% muscle her bmr wouldn't even be 2000 cal/day. Which means she's moving a ton or she's not eating a lot (or has a thyroid problem she's ignoring).
what is llfym? totallyagree with everything else its so ridiculous

Meh...she seems alright and a nice enough girl. However, the constant stuffing her gob and proving a point of it is not a healthy message for the general population. Fast metabolism/genetics or not ...who the fuck cares anyways...it’s so repetitive. Just another instagrammer. It seems her aim is to try so hard to make herself seem so different from the rest. Genetics this, abs that, vein in arm, pose, pose, pose ...yawn. Bit much for me.

Oh and she made reference to that idiot healthy chef steph...so she’s one of them.