Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
They did not address anything at all :ROFLMAO: How can she say that they are spilling the tea if she does not call out anyone - except Abby Sharp - for which she even said she did not watch the whole video? And Abby actually did make some valid points about her diet, especially when she said she is eating a lot of less nutrition-dense food (which Nutty does - she eats a shit load of junk, and that is a fact - even her roasted peanuts are nowhere near healthy since she buys the cheapest version of it from Aldi/Lidl that is roasted in a s***-load of oil and salt).
Abby irritates me though, claiming she's above drama when she literally spends her time running what is basically a commentary channel and poking people who will react (like Stephanie when she reviewed her and Miles). Not defending Stephanie, but I understand why she got on the defensive when Abby made the video about her.

Reactions: 1

Qwerty1995

I still don't see her channel blowing up though, she needs to come up with more unique stuff. Also I cringed so hard when she started crying in her latest video. 😅
She did? What did she cry about?

I also noticed she isnt doing much food videos anymore

lokiofasgard

Honestly I think she would look better with some softer abs and more fat on her, this is too trained for me and I prefer other types of bodies, but to each their own.

Also her making out as if she ate ALL THE FOOD again... suuuuure.

lokiofasgard

yet another what I eat in a day video :rolleyes: and the spending 24 hours in a car idea... that was done by pretty much everyone about 2 years ago, how does she have so few ideas of her own?!
Also her going on about her hairy legs when she basically laughed at Helena Rose having a unibrow
Omg that time she laughed at Helena really annoyed me soooooo much.

CandyLand

Yeh, I’ve just read her ‘about me’ on you tube and not only does it contain outright likes (no exercise ever until 2016 when her LinkedIn says the contrary) but saying shenwants people to see you can eat what you want and still stay in shape... that’s not how things work for the majority of people. I found both her and helenas videos videos about “eating my subscribers fear foods for a day” very odd as a concept tbh
Yea, I don’t get it, both of them look like models.

Qwerty1995

Lol on her new instagram stories im laughing she got all pissed when there was a one dislike on her video. She acts like a mary sue who thinks everyone should love her :sick:

Chisme

It always felt like she wanted people to speculate whether they were a couple. She left weird public messages to get people talking. Well, try to. No one cared, but I think his fans were pretty interested.

emm

VIP Member
I wasnt aware her dad has an ig account wow. But yeah i wonder why her family enables her to lie and starve herself when not filming.

As for her dad, maybe she got her narcissist personality and high ego from him 😂 i dont give a shit too if she reads it here im talking about her dad; At least this is a wake up call to her that maybe metabolism isnt genetics /DNA but her being a humblebrag with full ego sure runs in her family 🙄
yeh it is called posh nosh josh, until he changed it recently thr bio described him as a cooking genius... imagine being of retirement age and still being like that... his partner seems nice too, I don't get what she is doing with him

emm

VIP Member
Meh...she seems alright and a nice enough girl. However, the constant stuffing her gob and proving a point of it is not a healthy message for the general population. Fast metabolism/genetics or not ...who the fuck cares anyways...it’s so repetitive. Just another instagrammer. It seems her aim is to try so hard to make herself seem so different from the rest. Genetics this, abs that, vein in arm, pose, pose, pose ...yawn. Bit much for me.

Oh and she made reference to that idiot healthy chef steph...so she’s one of them.
Yeh I don’t really watch her videos anymore as they are just the same thing every time.. I wonder if she will end up regretting quitting what seemed like a good job? Abbey sharp did an interesting video about her

emm

VIP Member
so yet another eating video and yet another story asking when she should upload, as if she doesn't know what her stans will answer

Ninjagram

There’s a girl called Nicki Chanlam on instagram and she eats so much. Posts and posts of delicious food! She says she doesn’t work out and is very petite. I think she used to be a semi pro athlete. I suppose they are just the lucky ones/good genetics/the Holy grail!!!!

lilamay

VIP Member
Latest video - 'My boyfriend picks my gym outfits | Gymshark sale try on haul!'

Could she make any more boring content?!

emm

VIP Member
And like I said, no assurance that youtube is a long-term career. What more if she gets exposed for being a fraud? Employers will surely not want to hire a liar that's for sure. She has editing skills and i did see her linked in profile she can make good edits but nope she had to throw her career away over acting this stupid cool girl persona on youtube. And she has fans because of her good looks but those are temporary too.

As for her family, I find it odd they are enabling her to do this sort of shit-fest. Her mom is such a nice and lovely woman though but her dad irks me; He once replied my youtube comment of her being a fraud.
Exactly, remember a few years ago when blogs were a big thing, all of these kind of "careers" change so much. Her dad seems just like her, possibly even more full of himself, his instgram is sooo cringe with his weird rants about things. I really wonder what career he had as to be retired at 60 is very young. It does surprise me the mum is enabling it, it doesn't surprise me about the dad

emm

VIP Member
Yes yes yes, all of this. She sniggered at the mention of Helena’s eyebrows which didn’t seem nice.

Does anyone else hate how she uses the phrase ‘peasant’ to describe things that she thinks are beneath her?
yes! it seems quite offensive tbh. Also would anyone else take half eaten jars of peanut butter from someone who has eaten it from the jar with a spoon in the middle of a pandemic??

• Sick

TamaraSz

yeah I semi watched too, I cannot belive it has taken her (as a full time youtuber to get to this point) I have followed other people, not even full time, who have done this in a few months. the crying seemed very fake imo. I had actually thought she had got this already as who would give up a good job otherwise, I thought she has got another one but there we go. I wonder what her mum does (I thought she worked?) if she can go indefinitely to spain - ngl super jealous!
Haha, I was thinking the same, she has no job or what?