Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty1995

exactly this pissed me off so much. sheacts as if she is doing somethingso imp for society when whoever is doing whatever outside is way more important
Wow she can't survive a day here in my country then. Literally we hear stuffs like that here everyday but we can't do anything; Construction is common here and people need to go to work to earn money. But of course since she is privileged she thinks it should still be all about her

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen her Instagram stories complaining about having to edit but wanting to be outside? How long does it take to edit?! This is literally her full time job, I don’t get wtf she’s doing all the time!

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, now she's finally showing she's eating larger-than-normal-serving-size amounts but of low-cal food. Like in her stories yesterday she had a pot of fat free cottage cheese for a snack. Even if it seems like a large volume of food, it's well within normal calorie range. Also noticed the cheddar she used for her dinner was the 'lighter' version. We always knew she wasn't a genetic unicorn!
loads of the stuff she eats seem to be low fat version, especially the sauces etc. the idea of just eating cottage cheese by itself :sick:

Mamacita

VIP Member
To be fair I live cottage cheese and eat it plain almost every single day 😅

ETA: it is still low cal and doesn't go with her unicorn metabolism. Why not show eating on like this then
Same, I mean I don't eat it daily but I do love it!

emm

VIP Member
Also, I've noticed that when she tries some things you could spot disgust on her face. Like clearly! She says:" mm... this is soooo good!" and there is disgust all over her face, I was so surprised of that at first. Now I'm pretty sure we deal with purging here
yeh definitely, its like a slight pauses before she sYs anything as well. ive just been looking at her Instagram (dont follow her) but it is literally the same foto over and over again, so boring

DietGossip

VIP Member
Her video with her colleagues was so weird! She was eating their leftovers (gross) while her "friend" was filming and praising her ass. I bet she quit too because she found it hard to interact with these people and they dont kiss her arse.

And yeah, she definitely doesnt have any friends. If she has, she would be eating with them.
Yeah I saw one of Chillin with TJ's videos (love him, love his energy) and I'd never heard of her before and she was just eating food off other people's plates there too like it's qUiRkY of her.

lokiofasgard

Haven't watched her recent videos as they just seem to be really "meh". At least when she was doing handstands or skip roping she actually had to put some effort into but now she is just doing "something" to get videos out. Pretty pointless. Does she have an upload schedule? She seems like such a procrastinator and lazy person. I just... Ugh, she frustrates me a lot. :D

emm

VIP Member
Her new video is so boring. It's just her eating food.

Since she's reading here, here's an idea Nuttie: Why don't you make a stupid love triangle on youtube since Wil gave you those donuts? (Assuming he's single). Make your delusional stans go fangirl either for Team Nick or Team Wil. Then whoever you hookup with, go on gorging with them with a box of donuts inside a car 😂
she could do it via instagram poll! would make a change from just asking about upload times at least!

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
New video: crying over the plaque received from YouTube for 100.000 subscribers. She is deeply touched by the content of the letter YouTube sent her (the template letter they send to everybody LOL :m ). Unboxing, I fast forwarded. And cooking-eating of course. Mum is moving back to Spain probably forever. Balding on top of forehead is extremely prominent in this video, what is going on there??
yeah I semi watched too, I cannot belive it has taken her (as a full time youtuber to get to this point) I have followed other people, not even full time, who have done this in a few months. the crying seemed very fake imo. I had actually thought she had got this already as who would give up a good job otherwise, I thought she has got another one but there we go. I wonder what her mum does (I thought she worked?) if she can go indefinitely to spain - ngl super jealous!

lokiofasgard

Didn't think her videos could be even more lazy but this was just really pointless. It didn't show her eating except for a few things and she tried to get us all excited for her camera man. Honestly I have a feeling that I even prefer her fitness videos, like handstand one, because then it is at least some effort put in. 🙄

emm

VIP Member
I noticed she is asking for vlog ideas that are not eating related... does she not realise this is what pretty much all of her followers want to see?

Chisme

I saw a comment on her recent post from 'erictheelectric' who is a famous American binge eater or mukbanger whatever you want to call it. He does these insane workouts and then eats thousands of calories of food in one sitting. He has also been called out for chewing and spitting his food out without swallowing to make it seem as though he eats more than he actually does...so she's in good company.

emm

VIP Member
Her dads ig tv is legit one of the most cringe things I’ve seen, him rambling about being possible to die in a gps surgery if he was ill and couldn’t get an apt... I mean surely you’d go to a and e ffs. His rambling complaints are so bizarre and the kind of thing I can imagine someone slurring just before closing time at the pub 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Oh wow, revolutionary. Another full day of eating. Should I even watch it (I probably will, I'm nosey and I wanna complain about it here later lol)?
shock. I will just as a hate watch tbh. I guess she has given up on doing non food videos?

lokiofasgard

I just don't like her dad for some reason. Idk. But in the latest video she seemed to eat smaller amounts of food and she didn't go on and on about peanut butter for once.