Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lokiofasgard

This other youtuber, Rebecca Jane (she did a vid with nutty too) seems to be like omg I have such a fast metabolism I can't gain weight as well. Annoying af.

Reactions: 1

Qwerty1995

have anybody from here investigated this case?
Do we have any insides from her friends?
I'll do my own investigation *wears Sherlock's coat*
I'm just so furious Abbey defended her! I mean, what example does she promote with the eating one hell of a peanuts? Or any nuts? It's a very hard food for your stomach and if you already have issues - you will compromise your health by following this stupid "Don't fear food! look at me!".
I wonder, Steph, could you also digest gravel? Since it's so easy for you to eat not one, but several jars of nut butter a day!

also, look at this Steph! In 2015 your hairline is completely normal! Who knew, right?
And, of course if you have nothing else to do EVERY DAY, I'm sure she's already cleaned up all evidences of her training hard before this stupid legend and dieting strictly.
Btw, I found a post, where she says that this account in instagram - it's a new account since everybody was telling her to create one just for fitness. This girl is a source of lying. I'm convinced now:LOL:
I'm also not sure if this is her pinterest, but it has a NYC folder and Steph has been in NY in 2014
pinterest.cricket80/_saved
no sport, no port at all! just FREAKIN' POLE DANCING! Do you know how hard is to make this move that high?F*cking liar! I bet she has always had disordered eating, starting from university or earlier. Judging by her mom, who's so fit and how she eats ( in one video she said so) really strictly, I believe Steph had same patterns and low self-esteem, so she's overcompensating with this stupid Unicorn Giiinzzzzzz now.

all this photos from 2014.
You've been outed, Steph. I'm sending this to greg now :D

I mean... was she a professional stripper on the side? ...
Oof this is juicy!

I also found her FB account and she used to date some dude named Nick way back in 2015. Idk why and how they broke up but i wouldnt be surprised he left her ass because of her shitty ego.

Also, look at her showing off her unicorn metabolism again 🙄

Screenshot_20201001-214319.png

in one of her many things that make no sense... she did pole fitness at uni (in her linkeiden), as well as head of running club.. there is never a time she has not been into fitness from from it seems
Clearly she's trying to pretend to be a fitness influencer and shit so she can make tons of money on youtube.

emm

VIP Member
Yikes on the comments.

As much as I dislike Abbey, the comments were right she apologized too much. And I also read several comments about Ms. Nutty triggering a lot of people. Well maybe if Ms. Nutty would've shut the fuck up about Abbey commenting her meal plans, this wouldn't have backfired on her part eh?

The cherry on top would be if Greg Doucette made a video about her. Now that would intrigue me.
can someone who follows him please suggest it?? no way he would be so apologetic!!

lokiofasgard

So she is hyping up some announcement on instagram, hoping it will break the internet. What is it gonna be? Is she gonna reveal she doesn't have unicorn metabolism?

• Haha
She knows she can sell more by eating in front of her damn camera; knowing a lot of people want to see that fetish crap.

Yeah i like video of her imitating the morning routine. You can definitely see her narcissism and humblebrag though when the model mentioned peanut butter was her favourite and she said in a mean tone "wait. That's my favourite"

Bitch you don't own peanut butters. Get over it.

I just watched her latest video and I noticed she's eating alone. When she was at the restaurant she seems to be in a table where she's hidden away from people. Reminds me of my ED days I used to hide myself from people when I eat so people won't find me weird on seeing my eating habits. Definitely this woman could also be spitting out what she eats.
I went through her last few posts todat, 'cause can't stand her and haven't look her videos or ig for months.
She is not at that good of a shape. Her upperbody is sure overdeveloped, but her glutes and legs... yaikes.
Well, no doubts. She doesnt work out at all and eat all she wants, right, Steph) he he. We know you're here, you're stupid little ham. Start doing something with your life immediately! And for starters - delete all the social media apps! Like really, just delete - it's not for you, not for your mental state. See therapist, start eat normally, find a support group and make some friends. Go to church, for god sakes! Ask people how to live without braging all the time.

Qwerty1995

Anyone watched he nee video? I haven't yet but seems like just showing off her body ice again.
I skipped most of it. It's so boring. I think she cant do actual food videos because gyms are closed and she's scared to gain weight. Guess Greg joining her video didn't boost too much publicity

emm

VIP Member
Desperate much with the title of the video and asking for likes. As if it would ever happen!
I don't get why she thinks people are so interested? I personally would be interested to know how they met seeing as the only possible way would be by breaking lockdown rules

lokiofasgard

She has had so much time but according to her insta she is just editing a video now. What does she doooooooo with all of her time?

lokiofasgard

New thread:

I don't know how the locking thing here works though.

• Heart

lokiofasgard

Oh wow, revolutionary. Another full day of eating. Should I even watch it (I probably will, I'm nosey and I wanna complain about it here later lol)?

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
She got one of those DNA tests that you mail off for I think, so many influencers seem to have done them
Surely that doesn't measure muscle mass, you need a dexa scan or something. Like our muscle mass % is not saved in our dna

DietGossip

VIP Member
Refuse to believe those protein cookies are delicious.
I missed what you're talking about but if it's the myprotein ones, I've had the vegan ones- they're very claggy but if you heat them up in the microwave for 30 seconds they're actually pretty decent. Wouldn't have one every day but for every now and again I'm not complaining

emm

VIP Member
DietGossip I know what you mean. Abbey can be really annoying with her balance at every meal preach, cutting out parts when people eat huge amount of fruits and implying that people have EDs. But when it came to some points for Nutty, she did had some good points. :)

But at the end of the day, you can not put someone's name in your title and claim you haven't seen the video, and find it cringy just because your butthurt that someone called you out publicly, instead of getting so much praise for your gEnEtiCs.
Exactly, and as if she has so much else on that she doesn’t have 20 min to spare 🙄 she does one repetitive video a week and has no other full time job. I doubt doing handstands and eating take up that much time