Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Yeah it seems like she is more suitable on instagram. Her youtube channel just makes her look like a fraud.

Here's a better idea to add more views: her and Nick should date or something so their fans would have a fiTnEsS couple to fantasize about. Both of them have disordered eating and are liars so they are a matchmade in heaven
at least he does fitness though tbh

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
9 minutes in and she’s had a coffee, vits and a banana. And she goes to a sponsored ad break. Just lazy and boring editing
What does she need a camera man for just to eat, do clothing hauls, chat rubbish and lounge around. It’s not like she does cool videography on her cooking clips and she never trains so it’s not like she will do any cool gym footage. I was embarrassed watching her climb mountain and thinking she’d done something amazing. People literally climb that all the time you’re not special. And I’m sure that was essential travel :cautious: (I might be wrong but I’m sure when she did that it wasn’t allowed to cross the border into wales)
And then being like oh look my camera man bought me a designer top and a necklace. It’s just so cringe
I used to really like her videos but they are now so lazy and self absorbed imo
15 minutes and it’s the first bit of proper food in an eating video. We get it you eat more than everyone ever stop complaining about wanting to eat and being hungry for 15 minutes. So boring I gave up watching after that. Think that’s the last video I’m going to watch of her. Officially done liking her as an “influencer” now
Sorry for the rant but it just frustrates me how lazy her videos are now and I see so many people making so much better content and putting so much effort in and getting a lot less recognition than her
shes breakibt rules having this guy in her house

TamaraSz

It is quite obvious she is trying to impress her audience with her bum. She is sooooo pathetic though. I'm sure in real life she doesn't have many real friends because she is insufferable. No boyfriend either, I guess for quite a long time, judging from her yt videos. Which is no surprise to me because although she has a very nice figure in terms of shape and muscle definition etc., her body is quite manly. Guys in general prefer a bit more meat and curves, even for those who like if a girl is rather shredded she is a bit too much. In addition, she has a very average face, she is not pretty at all (chipmunk jaw, gaps between teeth, messy hair, facial hair). Or God knows maybe she would be but her personality is so repulsive that makes her not attractive.

emm

VIP Member
Really? Haven't seen this one. Well, does she brag about her hair too? O_O
I have hair issues as well, but girl! You are a blogger, could you care a little more about your job? Could you at least to take care of that bold spot right in the middle of your head?! I cant look at her face - I look directly at that spot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Honestly I'm not sure as I skipped that part :LOL: but probably !

About her saying she was the only female in the gym: I believe that she kind of created a dream world for herself in her head in which she is cool, funny, always very-very happy and problem-free. I addition, extremely hot and good looking with the perfect body so wherever she goes everyone is looking at her. And she is special, different from other females who don't go the gym. Maybe she needs this to compensate herself for not being able to get a bf and real friends. I am sure she reads here so if she did she would have showed them on insta or in vids.
And I think she is desperate to get laid.
i genuinely think she thinks there’s nothing wrong at all with what she does and she’s just in her own world where’s she’s eventually believing her own lies

emm

VIP Member
Damn, you might be right. Plus she said in her recent video that his birthday was that month and this guy is in May when I googled him. That sucks. Oh well, let’s all go back to having this not affecting our lives whatsoever.
in the meantime she can just continue begging to get more and more likes for her to "reveal" him :rolleyes:

emm

VIP Member
Her latest video is just her eating breakfast. For someone who claims she has fast metabolism, why are her servings seem normal? Lol i thought she can eat a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting?
god even by her standards that is dull

emm

VIP Member
The french toast on her story! She adds SO much sweetener, syrup and stuff. How sickly must that be???
all of that sweetener must wreak havoc with her digestion. soo bad for you to have so much

emm

VIP Member
so in her stories she is saying people always ask how long each day she trains... she constantly says she never trains, does this mean people just don't believe her? or they just pay no attention unless it is food related?

emm

VIP Member
I don’t follow her anymore but I’m pretty sure she used to run home from work every day?
But even so a marathon is totally different, I have a friend who runs home every day (London Waterloo to the far edge of zone 2)and she was in training for a half marathon and still training outside of her work runs

Fluffbum

anyone else find it really annoying when she takes a sip gulp of drink she washes it around her mouth before swallowing it, like hampster cheeks

emm

VIP Member
Yea, she probably lost some muscle mass which decreased her metabolism as a result. She will never admit to anything and she will never be called out. Nutty is also really good at making friends with the right people.
The 10,000 calorie video makes no sense if you compare it to how much she brags about eating now, if she really ate so much it wouldn't have been so difficult

Nnew

her fans are actually idiots
I was going to comment about breaking the lockdown but I can’t be bothered to argue it with some bullshit excuse or with her fans that believe she actually eats shit tonnes,doesn’t train and is totally “nutty’

emm

VIP Member
Yeah exactly like even if you have blessed genetics, if you're just sitting around and doing nothing, you may be thin at most but not have muscle. Not to defend Greg or Nutty but I guess all Greg is saying is that she's not taking anabolics like SARMS, PEDs and etc which is possible. He's not really saying she isn't working out and he only sees what she puts out and she never (or barely if I missed some) puts out workouts she does or sessions in the gym so there's quite little to work with. We only know how her family looks bc she chooses to put them out. She could be doing extreme cardio sessions or something to offset her binges or working out multiple times a day and we don't see that. I think people were mentioning that she used to run consistently before? In this fitness challenge she did with foodfitnessflora she was hitting impressive times for running and shit so she's definitely athletic and fit but not without prior practice.
what was that challenge? yeh she was head of a running club at uni

Qwerty1995

Its not just Nutty but it pisses me Greg gave a free pass to Will, Katrina, and Erik. All of them are just gross for promoting disordered eating on youtube. We shouldn't definitely believe everything Greg says at this point.

emm

VIP Member
So she is hyping up some announcement on instagram, hoping it will break the internet. What is it gonna be? Is she gonna reveal she doesn't have unicorn metabolism?
I think it'll be some kind of merch launch

I can't believe she has contributed a recipe to Greg Doucette's new book, still seems like a bit of a let down announcement, it is not like she has made her own book

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
Haven't watched the new video as I can't stand her mum much either, but seems like a lazy one.
I can't believe her mum is okay with being in her stupid videos,, I often thought she seemed embarassed about how much/how quickly she ate

emm

VIP Member
She is desperate for likes, not uploading before getting a certain amount. Isn't YouTube her job?
Yeh all the begging for likes is insane, I get you tubers need likes but no one else seems to beg so much, I bet it just puts loads of people off