Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beware! The girl with ULTIMATE metabolism, having food for Gods, can be found on YouTube here.

She is just amazing: she doesn't run, but she is able to randomly do a marathon; she didn't train on lockdown, but she maintained her body and ABS; she doesn't count calories, but she always has a lot of low calorie veggies, cottage cheese, egg whites, zero calorie syrups etc; she loves peanut butter, but only ever eats the tiniest spoonful on camera.

She now has a BOYFRIEND guys, she also wants to do a calorie challenge soon and her upload schedule is pretty random (but that's what makes it exciting! And she ALWAYS asks when should she post, because she CARES for her fans!). She is also quite a hipster thesedays - having coffee finally. Another day she just went to get ger nails done for the first time in her life! She is not your every-day influences, she is unique and cool and relatable, you just must never give up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beware! The girl with ULTIMATE metabolism, having food for Gods, can be found on YouTube here.

She is just amazing: she doesn't run, but she is able to randomly do a marathon; she didn't train on lockdown, but she maintained her body and ABS; she doesn't count calories, but she always has a lot of low calorie veggies, cottage cheese, egg whites, zero calorie syrups etc; she loves peanut butter, but only ever eats the tiniest spoonful on camera.

She now has a BOYFRIEND guys, she also wants to do a calorie challenge soon and her upload schedule is pretty random (but that's what makes it exciting! And she ALWAYS asks when should she post, because she CARES for her fans!). She is also quite a hipster thesedays - having coffee finally. Another day she just went to get ger nails done for the first time in her life! She is not your every-day influences, she is unique and cool and relatable, you just must never give up!
thanks for making the new thread! Was just trying to think if there was anything else to add to the thread but there really isn't as her content is so dull and repetitive!
The only thing I thought of was when she was in a channel 4 dance themed dating show (flirty dancing iirc?) She clearly thought it was going to be a huge deal but of course wasn't, the person she went on a date with didn't even reply to her posts tagging him, so cringe

Reactions: 2

THIS IS PERFECT!!!

• Haha
Also she really didn't train during lockdown.

She only was doing 200 push ups a day for 30 days.

But she wasn't really training if you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the recent cookie eating contest with her boyfriend, she referred to ‘balance’ and not eating giant cookies everyday. Made me remember when she did a video with ‘always hungry’ from the states and ate a box of doughnuts yet was at pains in that video to constantly say that that was just a ‘normal’ day of eating. In a nutshell, she’s realised that she can’t pretend to eat that much daily without gaining weight, yet doesn’t want to give up her genetic unicorn status!

Did anyone else notice that in her running challenge video, she was constantly referring to her not trying to get a good time etc - basically saying ‘I could run SO much faster than this because I am gifted at everything.’

Reactions: 5
In the recent cookie eating contest with her boyfriend, she referred to ‘balance’ and not eating giant cookies everyday. Made me remember when she did a video with ‘always hungry’ from the states and ate a box of doughnuts yet was at pains in that video to constantly say that that was just a ‘normal’ day of eating. In a nutshell, she’s realised that she can’t pretend to eat that much daily without gaining weight, yet doesn’t want to give up her genetic unicorn status!

Did anyone else notice that in her running challenge video, she was constantly referring to her not trying to get a good time etc - basically saying ‘I could run SO much faster than this because I am gifted at everything.’
YES. She is just like "oh that was so easy I could do so much better I didn't even try whoops I ran so much accidentally haha silly me". Really tired of this attitude. Literally most other YouTubers I watch would make really nice videos on this topic, she is just insufferable.

that video was just so dull, I am also liking the bf less and less the more I see of him, he seems very self obsessed to from how he gazes at himself in the camera

Eating like my subscribers .... to start .... subscriber "can of coke and salt and vinegar crisps" .... so nutty gets diet coke .... doesn't say diet coke mate .... tell us again how you are a genetic unicorn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eating like my subscribers .... to start .... subscriber "can of coke and salt and vinegar crisps" .... so nutty gets diet coke .... doesn't say diet coke mate .... tell us again how you are a genetic unicorn
And her lunch / dinner are the healthiest options (salad bowl and stir fry). Does she forget that she used to say on her insta stories that she couldn’t possibly film everything that she ate as she would be filming all day? What a mug.

that video was just so dull, I am also liking the bf less and less the more I see of him, he seems very self-obsessed to from how he gazes at himself in the camera
This could also be not being very comfortable on the camera 😅 I think he once said that he is very self-conscious of his teeth or something like that...

But if you are with someone like Steff,.. yeah probably a bit self-obsessed as well hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's obsessed with her abs isn't she?! I don't know any other fitness influencer who has their midriff out in virtually every photo. Genuinely don't think I'd recognise her in the street unless she had her abs out. Also, it doesn't show a very good range of Gymshark products.

Last edited:
She's obsessed with her abs isn't she?! I don't know any other fitness influencer who has their midriff out in virtually every photo. Genuinely don't think I'd recognise her in the street unless she had her abs out. Also, it doesn't show a very good range of Gymshark products.
Oh I do, NaturallyStefanie is the same. That's their selling point.

I really dislike her abs. Too prominent and look fake lol. I do like muscly arms though.

I think NaturallyStefanie has more prominent abs on her IG photos than in her videos, she definitely either photoshops them or plays with the lights :D. Pathetic.

So she's gone to Spain and said she won't be very active on instagram as she'll 'be on ze beach'. Somehow I can't see her being off instagram ata ll, so long as she has wifi - for these influencers, attention on social media is their oxygen. She posted to her stories as soon as she arrived.

So she's gone to Spain and said she won't be very active on instagram as she'll 'be on ze beach'. Somehow I can't see her being off instagram ata ll, so long as she has wifi - for these influencers, attention on social media is their oxygen. She posted to her stories as soon as she arrived.
Oh god .... we are going to have to endure her irritating Spanish accent now .... overexaggerated just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, on her first day she's posted loads of stories, all of what she's eating. She is obsessed with food and trying to show off how much she eats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1