Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
By the way, about the sushi vlog: the boyfriend's way of eating is much more cultured than hers. He should teach her how to eat and drink like a lady :ROFLMAO:Hamster style chewing and rinsing every liquid around the front teeth before swallowing it drives me mad.
I would be embarassed to eat with her in public tbh. So her latest story, finds it difficult to think of video titles, unsurprising, how many iterations on "what I eat" are there? I assume the newest video will be something of the same

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
just watching her bagel video.... she really doesn;t eat that much, I would say slightly more than me but she is much more active so that makes sense. I bet her videos from now are either eats __ for 24 hours or eats (colour) for 24 hours. how she met that goal of 90 k is beyond me

TamaraSz

What a humblebrag she talked about the bus driver incident a lot 🙄 A lot of women experience that so what and how does that make her feel special?
I believe it's a kind of self-assurance. No matter how many such incidences she has with men if she is not able to get one for herself and keep him ;)

DietGossip

VIP Member
in her latest stories she says she is over 80% muscle, is this possible for a woman? (i know next to nothing about body composition) I also watched the latest abbey sharp video in which she says her dna results thing claim she doesn't absorb much fat.. surely this fat has to go somewhere if it doesn't stay in...? It reminded me of those diet tablets that people took 10 or so years ago that stopped you absorbign fat but gave you explosive diahorrea
:LOL:
Well considering like 15% of your mass is pure bone that figure cannot be right...

lokiofasgard

This was awful.

Firstly - she has serious sugar addiction but she uses those no calorie syrups and sweeteners, she added so much of them my teeth started to hurt only watching it.

Secondly - she seemed to be legit binging. I am struggling with anorexia and it is exactly like how I behave when I finally let myself have some food. I am not saying she has an ED, but from the way she acts, I can see her restricting on previous days.

Thirdly - she ate normal food. Mostly just regular meals. She did have half of both huge cookie but this is also normal and part of a healthy diet. The one part I didn't like was her having sooo much of the chocolate nut spread hence when I mentioned binging.

And lastly - the video was boring. She didn't even talk about anything interesting. And I'm so done with skillshare sponsoring every single of her videos!

lokiofasgard

The fuck was this? Basically just (lying) talking about eating peanut butter and showing off. I never believe they eat as much as they are saying.

emm

VIP Member
god all she does is whinge. no wonder she seems to have no friends. also she is clearly in his house isn't she? totally againsy the rules. she is the reason we're in this mess

emm

VIP Member
Even if she earns a lot, the question is that is going to the influencer route sustainable? There is no assurance youtube is a forever career think. The problem with these influencers is that they think this is a permanent money-making job but a lot of youtubers end up losing their "careers" as time pass
yeah true, I remember when blogs were really popular a few years back and people were making lots of (undisclosed usually) money from them, then it all moved to instagram. I also wuoldn't trust youtube to base my earnings on, they seem to change their pay structure and algorithms a lot

lokiofasgard

Im telling you not one person ive ever met has willingly eaten cottage cheese unless on a diet/cut .... havent watched her new video but im gonna take a guess that a roasting pan of veg and a shit tonne of mushrooms are involved. Lets not even mention the clanking of spoon on teeth .... unbearable

Also ... side note .... im 38 and got i'd the other day for something steph but didnt brag about it whilst flicking my hair because .... no...one...cares
To be fair I live cottage cheese and eat it plain almost every single day 😅

ETA: it is still low cal and doesn't go with her unicorn metabolism. Why not show eating on like this then

Here to hate

In a recent quick fire video it was asked if she had a man in her life and I'm sure she hinted at a yes. Any ideas? I always thought she perved on Nick Dompierre despite him being miles away!

emm

VIP Member
Also what makes 0 sense is how she went to the gym and could allegedly do so little compare to before, but hasn’t visibly lost any muscle ? My bf went to the gym loads before lockdown and has lost so much muscle very visible during lockdown

lokiofasgard

Hmmph boasting over things on Instagram stories, it is ALWAYS the same. NGL I like Grant tho hahaha.

Ran a marathon in under 4 hours with zero training, I'm sorry but that's BS. Did she take into account the times she stopped to speak to strangers and stopped for water?
I would like her soooo much more if she was honest about what she eats and how much she trains. It's so easy to make her followers feel completely inadequate just by making crap up!
She did say that her running app paused the time when she stopped so she was out for longer - however that means she’d have broke the lockdown hour exercise limit by at least 4 hours! I don’t normally dislike her videos but think this challenge was really irresponsible.

emm

VIP Member
her obsession with food is actually not normal, like surely she can't eat as much as she says if she's still fetishising every meal and bite of food so much

do we think she just exercises way more than she claims to or?
100% she does more than she claims, she has claimed to "never exercise her abs".... but there are videos of her from 5 ish years ago when she had no abs, and then also claims about not training her arms... when in her first intros she did arm workouts