Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lokiofasgard

The last video was... Something. Kind of surprised how many other influences she managed to include, considering she is not on their level in youtube.

Kind of annoyed me to be honest. Her personality is just so... Off. It feels like she thinks too highly of herself and doesn't seem genuine. It could have made such a nice video tbh because I like these kind of things.

Also I don't like that she made it into two parts. But more clout, am I right? 🙄 (Is clout the right word? I'm not native in English so I have no idea.)

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
yet more begging for attention from her stans asking when to post, I am sure the video will be yet another food related one

emm

VIP Member
hew new vide... yed again unedited (so much work......) sayign she did no fitness at her uni when it is in her linkedin that she was head of some running society and also in a pole dance soc?

lilamay

VIP Member
did anyone watchthe latest abbey sharp? it is so cringe i watched half she is basically just sucking up to steph in such an exaggerated way. i had mixed feelings about abbey but I've now unsubscribed
Yeah.. eurgh, so disappointing. But I was glad to see quite a lot comments under the video echoing our thoughts!

emm

VIP Member
Yeah.. eurgh, so disappointing. But I was glad to see quite a lot comments under the video echoing our thoughts!
ooh i haven't looked at them yet! that is at least good!

god her dad has even commented thanking her. then saying noone should talk about anyone's eating habits... surely he is aware that if you put somethinb online people comment?!

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
and as per most self obsessed influencers no mention of sarah.... I imagine she has never read a newspaper in her life. Sorry but soeaking another language does not make you intelligent/cultured

lilamay

VIP Member
I do wonder how she'd cope with pregnancy and losing her abs. She's one of the most abs-obsessed fitspos I've seen.

Last edited:
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
i am watching her latest video, for me it is insane how someone would send a package from canada, but also .... how has this person gained so much from her youtube?! she literally just films videos eating!

You don't have to directly exercise your abs to have visible abs, we all have abs, it's genetics and a low body fat percentage that allows us to see them so she could be technically telling the truth there.
but she had low fat the same before imo, it is definitely exercising them to get abs like she has

Last edited:

lokiofasgard

It is funny how she films her food from extra close distance to make it seem more/bigger than it actually is.

Mamacita

VIP Member
there is no way in hell she has not been working out in lockdown, how, 5 (?) years ago before training did she have no real abs, but now, after almost a year without gyms she has maintained them?
The same as when she said in lockdown one that she wasn't training but did 200 push ups every day for 30 days 😅

• Haha

Here to hate

She actually ate quite little in her latest video to be honest. She speaks big words but her actions don't really make up for them. It was just normal day of eating, maybe a bit too much sweet food, but still nothing special.
Do you think? I thought it seemed a lot of unnecessary snacks and she admitted to eating pie once the camera was off. I swear she would've been on the toilet all evening with that amount of protein and sweeteners.
I wonder why she doesn't donate some of those products to charity or salvation army because there's no way she needs cupboards full and she's not opened most of it. Just seems such a waste.

emm

VIP Member
OMG yes, she is like a little hamster when she eats, she doesn't put the food to the back teeth to chew it there but leaves it in the front on the sides and chews there. She doesn't eat nicely at all.
exactly, I don't get how her spanish family who are clearly so interested in tood, doing sobrmesea etc are not morebothered. i find it so awful

Nnew

she Genuinely infuriates and fascinates me .... her inability to do a video without trying to insinuate multiple times how much she eats is something I can’t get my head around. So what? You eat a decent amount (or some of what you claim to eat) .... round of applause .... it’s not that uncommon. Also stop breaking lockdown rules by mixing indoors with multiple people .... also stop clanking the flipping spoon against your teeth it’s irritating as f**k

emm

VIP Member
I find it hilarious she is posting that throwback photo from that dancing show she did when it never went anywhere, remember at the time it was on tv she kept tagging the guy she went on the date with and he just ignored her?

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
ooh i haven't looked at them yet! that is at least good!

god her dad has even commented thanking her. then saying noone should talk about anyone's eating habits... surely he is aware that if you put somethinb online people comment?!
I know, I cringed so much when I saw his comment 🤣

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Latest video - 'My boyfriend picks my gym outfits | Gymshark sale try on haul!'

Could she make any more boring content?!
I cannot even bring myself to watch, did anyone bother? hilarious how her bf (why doesshe never use his name, just my boyfriend?) never wanted to be in videos and now is fine being in this rubbish

emm

VIP Member
Watching her latest YouTube.. her dad is Indian and she’s never had roti?! I barely know anything about Indian food and I have. Wow butter and garlic, what a strange combo!