Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so her latest instagram with her "haul" saying she needs to now save money, everything there was 100% gifted, who is she kidding?

Reactions: 3
The funny thing is she complained why people are criticizing influencers for being lazy and bragged how it's so hard to edit videos. I'm so done with these influencers acting like youtube is such a chore to them

So will it be eating like Greg today?
or "eating like nutty foodie fitness" (again). So unsurpised she mentioned not doing vlogmas, she could in no way come up with enough content,it would just be a what i eat EVERY day

Reactions: 4
or "eating like nutty foodie fitness" (again). So unsurpised she mentioned not doing vlogmas, she could in no way come up with enough content,it would just be a what i eat EVERY day
OMG her vlogmas would be soooo boring I can't even imagine what she does every day ... Everybody's life is quite dull at the moment due to covid but hers is even more because it is otherwise 🤷‍♀️

She loves to kiss Greg's ass too much :sick: Of course Greg is gonna make a video of her again. OT I hate that Greg is giving Nutty, Katrina, Wil, and Erik all free passes.

Reactions: 5
Her video was unnecessarily long and boring. I hoped it would be... Idk, something. But it felt like she was not really thrilled to do it, probably did it only to get more attention.

Reactions: 2
so yet anothet what o eat video...jesus. and her captions about posts arr always the same. i eat. bring snacks. blablabla. anyone watch?

so yet anothet what o eat video...jesus. and her captions about posts arr always the same. i eat. bring snacks. blablabla. anyone watch?
I watched and it was surprisingly healthy meals and very little peanut butter.. typical meals of someone that's into fitness and nutrition, not of a nutty fanatic!

I watched and it was surprisingly healthy meals and very little peanut butter.. typical meals of someone that's into fitness and nutrition, not of a nutty fanatic!
i thought that too! and very standard portion sizes. ofc she had to mention she off camera ate a bag of cheese (clealry a lie)

If she made a week in food it should have been breakfast, lunch and dinner. But it was just a mess...

It seems she’s moving away from her ‘I eat so much’ stage. I think she has gotten herself into a hole because she can’t continue with over eating as she will gain weight (she already had over lockdown) but had based her whole ‘brand’ to date on eating opposite to how every other fitness influencer does. So she can’t now suddenly cross over into the fitness eating world - although she is trying eith the copious myprotein / eating like Greg douchette etc.

I think her eating has been truly outed for what it is. She can and has eaten huge amounts of food, but that comes at a list of eating very clean/little outside of that. That much is clear from recent meals where it is basically just veg and protein!!

i thought that too! and very standard portion sizes. ofc she had to mention she off camera ate a bag of cheese (clealry a lie)

Reactions: 7
It seems she’s moving away from her ‘I eat so much’ stage. I think she has gotten herself into a hole because she can’t continue with over eating as she will gain weight (she already had over lockdown) but had based her whole ‘brand’ to date on eating opposite to how every other fitness influencer does. So she can’t now suddenly cross over into the fitness eating world - although she is trying eith the copious myprotein / eating like Greg douchette etc.

I think her eating has been truly outed for what it is. She can and has eaten huge amounts of food, but that comes at a list of eating very clean/little outside of that. That much is clear from recent meals where it is basically just veg and protein!!
yeah i agree, the problem is she cannot really really onto anything else as she cannot do fitness tutoritals (having claimed she knows nothing aboout them) all her fans want it basically mukbang... interested to see what she does. watching that video of really basic food was just.... i cannot understand why anyone would want that

It is funny how she films her food from extra close distance to make it seem more/bigger than it actually is.

It is funny how she films her food from extra close distance to make it seem more/bigger than it actually is.
yeah and that story when she was having "seconds" or whatever of a roast dinner, and it was literally just vegetables... hardly like she was eating 1000s of calories is it?

Is the newest video a clickbait? I still haven't gotten around to watching it. What did she do? Ate peanut butter on top of the mountain?

Is the newest video a clickbait? I still haven't gotten around to watching it. What did she do? Ate peanut butter on top of the mountain?
i assume it will just be her bragging about climbing snowdonia with 0 training blablbla. Also aren't we not supposed to be travelling between the countries if possible?

so she climbed a mountain without proper shoes or water... this is such an irresponsible thing to promote. it reminds me.of those people whodo things like this unprepared and need to ne rescued

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.