Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't think her videos could be even more lazy but this was just really pointless. It didn't show her eating except for a few things and she tried to get us all excited for her camera man. Honestly I have a feeling that I even prefer her fitness videos, like handstand one, because then it is at least some effort put in. 🙄
ugh I know, also doesn't she just live with her mum? there seemed to be 4 people eating together in one of the table settings? yet another influencer breaking the rules :mad:

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she only eats one meal a day and then obsessively takes pictures of it.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she only eats one meal a day and then obsessively takes pictures of it.
If you look at a lot of her food, in many cases a large proportion of her plate is veg, like when she has a roast dinner makes a huge deal of having seconds etc, but hardly like vegetables are really high in calories etc

I just had a peek into her latest vids. First of all, she stopped showing off her body, I see no arms, no abs, no butt, wtf? She must have put on weight in lockdown - which would be impossible given her unicorn metabolism??!! :m She is also very modest in the amount of food she is eating.
The guy - I doubt he's a boyfriend. Must be an old friend or relative, according to the vibe between them. To me, the way they speak and act indicates an old friendship rather than a new relationship.

I just had a peek into her latest vids. First of all, she stopped showing off her body, I see no arms, no abs, no butt, wtf? She must have put on weight in lockdown - which would be impossible given her unicorn metabolism??!! :m She is also very modest in the amount of food she is eating.
The guy - I doubt he's a boyfriend. Must be an old friend or relative, according to the vibe between them. To me, the way they speak and act indicates an old friendship rather than a new relationship.
I am 100% sure the whole reason she is doing a(nother) Qand A this week as she knows half of the comments will be asking about the guy, she jsut wants the attention

Reactions: 4
Nick now has a girlfriend 😂 maybe this is why she is dropping hints shes with a guy to make him jealous

• Haha
Nick now has a girlfriend 😂 maybe this is why she is dropping hints shes with a guy to make him jealous
thats hilarious, I bet she is annoyed. Another upload another questioning of when to put it online :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol at the title of her new video. Now she's is baiting her fans through "i have a bf but shhhh it's a secret"

9 minutes in and she’s had a coffee, vits and a banana. And she goes to a sponsored ad break. Just lazy and boring editing
What does she need a camera man for just to eat, do clothing hauls, chat rubbish and lounge around. It’s not like she does cool videography on her cooking clips and she never trains so it’s not like she will do any cool gym footage. I was embarrassed watching her climb mountain and thinking she’d done something amazing. People literally climb that all the time you’re not special. And I’m sure that was essential travel :cautious: (I might be wrong but I’m sure when she did that it wasn’t allowed to cross the border into wales)
And then being like oh look my camera man bought me a designer top and a necklace. It’s just so cringe
I used to really like her videos but they are now so lazy and self absorbed imo
15 minutes and it’s the first bit of proper food in an eating video. We get it you eat more than everyone ever stop complaining about wanting to eat and being hungry for 15 minutes. So boring I gave up watching after that. Think that’s the last video I’m going to watch of her. Officially done liking her as an “influencer” now
Sorry for the rant but it just frustrates me how lazy her videos are now and I see so many people making so much better content and putting so much effort in and getting a lot less recognition than her

Reactions: 5
9 minutes in and she’s had a coffee, vits and a banana. And she goes to a sponsored ad break. Just lazy and boring editing
What does she need a camera man for just to eat, do clothing hauls, chat rubbish and lounge around. It’s not like she does cool videography on her cooking clips and she never trains so it’s not like she will do any cool gym footage. I was embarrassed watching her climb mountain and thinking she’d done something amazing. People literally climb that all the time you’re not special. And I’m sure that was essential travel :cautious: (I might be wrong but I’m sure when she did that it wasn’t allowed to cross the border into wales)
And then being like oh look my camera man bought me a designer top and a necklace. It’s just so cringe
I used to really like her videos but they are now so lazy and self absorbed imo
15 minutes and it’s the first bit of proper food in an eating video. We get it you eat more than everyone ever stop complaining about wanting to eat and being hungry for 15 minutes. So boring I gave up watching after that. Think that’s the last video I’m going to watch of her. Officially done liking her as an “influencer” now
Sorry for the rant but it just frustrates me how lazy her videos are now and I see so many people making so much better content and putting so much effort in and getting a lot less recognition than her
shes breakibt rules having this guy in her house

god all she does is whinge. no wonder she seems to have no friends. also she is clearly in his house isn't she? totally againsy the rules. she is the reason we're in this mess

Desperate much with the title of the video and asking for likes. As if it would ever happen!

• Haha
Desperate much with the title of the video and asking for likes. As if it would ever happen!
I don't get why she thinks people are so interested? I personally would be interested to know how they met seeing as the only possible way would be by breaking lockdown rules

bragging about how she slept one hour.. wtf is she doing all the time? It cannot be editing as no way could it take that long, and realistically if she wanted what is stopping her from having a lie in?!

• Haha
At this rate I am surprised she is not bragging about breathing. She brags about literally everything.

• Haha
Oh wow, revolutionary. Another full day of eating. Should I even watch it (I probably will, I'm nosey and I wanna complain about it here later lol)?

• Haha
Oh wow, revolutionary. Another full day of eating. Should I even watch it (I probably will, I'm nosey and I wanna complain about it here later lol)?
shock. I will just as a hate watch tbh. I guess she has given up on doing non food videos?

This was awful.

Firstly - she has serious sugar addiction but she uses those no calorie syrups and sweeteners, she added so much of them my teeth started to hurt only watching it.

Secondly - she seemed to be legit binging. I am struggling with anorexia and it is exactly like how I behave when I finally let myself have some food. I am not saying she has an ED, but from the way she acts, I can see her restricting on previous days.

Thirdly - she ate normal food. Mostly just regular meals. She did have half of both huge cookie but this is also normal and part of a healthy diet. The one part I didn't like was her having sooo much of the chocolate nut spread hence when I mentioned binging.

And lastly - the video was boring. She didn't even talk about anything interesting. And I'm so done with skillshare sponsoring every single of her videos!

It’s interesting how she claims to have no worries about food yet only uses the sugar free syrups, buys low calorie snacks (pop corn, halo top, pop chips). The pancakes/waffles she makes are generally lower calorie options. She ate quite a full day of eating here, but was still pretty normal - breakfast, lunch dinner and some snacks. Plus this is compared to other days where she’s clearly under eating.

She used to say on Instagram that she couldn’t film everything that she ate as it was too much and would mean her constantly filming. But this never comes through in any of her videos?

She has definitely put on some weight in lockdown from her videos (obviously she’s still very toned and slim, but compared to before) which makes you think she was excessively exercising previously as opposed to being a genetic unicorn.

I’ve also recently belt more annoyed at her bullshit mindset quotes about being able to do anything. Apparently that only applies to her when she can do something easily, like long distance running. Whenever she tries something that she isn’t instantly amazing at, she quits (hand stands, skipping, running a faster 5k pace).

her stories saying she hadn't done i what i eat in a day in ages... wtaf her last vid was literally that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.