Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she climbed a mountain without proper shoes or water... this is such an irresponsible thing to promote. it reminds me.of those people whodo things like this unprepared and need to ne rescued
She's the person who has to be rescued by the mountain rescue for running out of water when they could be dealing with actual emergencies where people are seriously hurt.

Reactions: 4
Did she actually break any record?
My favourite part was when her friend breaks it to her how many press ups she did in 30 seconds and talks as though she broke a record. Her face is hilarious, she looks as though she is really expecting to have broken a record - then the disappointment when he’s messing around, to then trying to style it out. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
also who else bets the friend is someone we've seen her with before like another gyn shark person but she is hiding them tp fiel speculatikn about a relationship and boost engagement? unlessshe has been (basically illegally) dating how could she have a bf now?

also who else bets the friend is someone we've seen her with before like another gyn shark person but she is hiding them tp fiel speculatikn about a relationship and boost engagement? unlessshe has been (basically illegally) dating how could she have a bf now?
It was kind of suspicious that she didn't say who the other person was but maybe she thought she is too important to show others.

Reactions: 2
I think it is hilarious how few views her latest video has from what she obviously expected, either people are getting sick of her stupid clockbait titles, or her fans only care about eating videos

Omg I am so amazed she went to a mountain and ate a banana (insert sarcasm)

She is ridiculous. Her viewers are getting lower because all she does is eat and show off her body. Now she is using the "who is Nutty dating" PR to get more viewers cause most of them are male simps or women who wish to be like her

her latest video... doing a food challenge but yet again not really following it, wtf is the point?!

Oh my god she is driving me nutsssssss. (Haha, nuts.) But honestly I just can't. I'm recovering from an ED and this just triggers me like there is no tomorrow.

Her latest video is just her eating breakfast. For someone who claims she has fast metabolism, why are her servings seem normal? Lol i thought she can eat a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting?

Her latest video is just her eating breakfast. For someone who claims she has fast metabolism, why are her servings seem normal? Lol i thought she can eat a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting?
god even by her standards that is dull

Reactions: 1
slightly random, but why is she CONSTANTLY showing that stupid fone case? trying to be edgy? she is just so cringe

Her content is so dull. I wonder what she'll be doing in a few years time... surely she won't still be posting these boring videos?

Imagine going to a school reunion and people asking what you'd been up to... "This week I only ate GREEN foods!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if she earns a lot, the question is that is going to the influencer route sustainable? There is no assurance youtube is a forever career think. The problem with these influencers is that they think this is a permanent money-making job but a lot of youtubers end up losing their "careers" as time pass

Even if she earns a lot, the question is that is going to the influencer route sustainable? There is no assurance youtube is a forever career think. The problem with these influencers is that they think this is a permanent money-making job but a lot of youtubers end up losing their "careers" as time pass
yeah true, I remember when blogs were really popular a few years back and people were making lots of (undisclosed usually) money from them, then it all moved to instagram. I also wuoldn't trust youtube to base my earnings on, they seem to change their pay structure and algorithms a lot

so yet another eating video and yet another story asking when she should upload, as if she doesn't know what her stans will answer

Didn't think her videos could be even more lazy but this was just really pointless. It didn't show her eating except for a few things and she tried to get us all excited for her camera man. Honestly I have a feeling that I even prefer her fitness videos, like handstand one, because then it is at least some effort put in. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.