Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked him too, but how else could we explain this? And, fyi, I sent him a link to this website, with an explanation message. Several times. Spicifically on a post with photos from her "no workouts" pole dancer past. And after seeing that, he still decided she's Nutty. WTF?
I mean, even steph buttermore with much more followeres got her piece of mad Greg. And this girl, who so obviously lying and has such a weak legend, is being complimented by him.
He keeps saying - train harder than last time (which is not to healthy from a psychological point of view, but whatever) and in the same time he's praising her with not working out and just binging?! I dont understand. I think we should doubt everything he says from this point...
Yeah I'm surprised by greg since with nutty he seems to be completely contradicting everything else he says.

Don't agree that saying train harder than last time is bad. It's just putting the fact that progressive overload is key into simple terms. His advice needs to be taken as a whole, not bits taken out of certain videos and put out of context since he also says that if you have a bad day in the gym, you won't be able to train harder than last time.

Nevertheless, the thing with nutty is weird af.

Reactions: 3
I don't get this thing of subscribers sending her presents, they are already effectively paying her salary wtf would they waste their money (when she is probably earning more, for doing very little) than they are

Its not just Nutty but it pisses me Greg gave a free pass to Will, Katrina, and Erik. All of them are just gross for promoting disordered eating on youtube. We shouldn't definitely believe everything Greg says at this point.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her youtube profile recently?
She's deleted A LOT of her videos! Wow...
how scare is she and how stupid is Greg.
Unsubscribing from both.
I dont like this world anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen her youtube profile recently?
She's deleted A LOT of her videos! Wow...
how scare is she and how stupid is Greg.
Unsubscribing from both.
I dont like this world anymore
what has she deleted?

Wow, what has she deleted?

Maybe she will remake the videos and wants to be original so she took the old ones down? Wouldn't surprise me, she is not very creative lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She deleted it cause she's scared people will find out the tit she's hiding.
Also, there was a lot of humble-bragging and "never has I ever stepped into the gym/done cardio/etc".
Btw, do you remember how she claimed she's eating an entire jar of nut butter a day? I can't find that post anymore :) Suprise, surprise.
And much less videos on her channel than it was before she's started to suck up to Greg.

• Wow
  • Haha
She still has that one which is like "normal day of eating" then she has at least 10 spoons of peanut butter in the morning

It's not a coencidence she deleted it after sucking up to Greg + we talked about here the evidences she is lying.

She still has that one which is like "normal day of eating" then she has at least 10 spoons of peanut butter in the morning
If you actually watch her eating the PB though, she has the tiniest scraping on most of the ‘spoonfuls’ - so she’s barely eating anything.

If you actually watch her eating the PB though, she has the tiniest scraping on most of the ‘spoonfuls’ - so she’s barely eating anything.
Yes! She barely has any on her spoon when she is "eating" all the peanut butter.

Lol her latest video is so boring.

Her cheeks looks puffier than before. Then her "eating" that peanut butter was stupid cause she only licked it.

She also made an instagram post she's pissed gyms are closed in UK. I thought she has a super fast metabolism and she doesn't need to workout? So why is she all complaining it's closed? Is it because you are scared people will find out the tit you are hiding Ms. Nutty?

hasnt she already done eating like.him forn24 hours? and I've said it before (and maybe I am just too jealous) but I wouldn't be happy if I was his gf with the way she is kind of all over him all the time

Is she serious? She acted as if it was a huuuuge ass challenge. But it was pretty much like her normal day to day life, just... Idk. Also in this video she somehow acted even worse than usual with her peanut butter obsession. Seriously though, I feel like she is not eating it as much irl and it makes me sad that probably a lot of it goes to waste. Unless she really does and peanut butter mukbang now. XD

Anyone watched he nee video? I haven't yet but seems like just showing off her body ice again.

Anyone watched he nee video? I haven't yet but seems like just showing off her body ice again.
I skipped most of it. It's so boring. I think she cant do actual food videos because gyms are closed and she's scared to gain weight. Guess Greg joining her video didn't boost too much publicity

I skipped most of it. It's so boring. I think she cant do actual food videos because gyms are closed and she's scared to gain weight. Guess Greg joining her video didn't boost too much publicity
I can't believe she did a haul video in the economic situation most people are in. I didnt watch and doubt I will, how mundane. doesn't surprise me the greg thing didn't really help her, her videos are so dull. anyone see her brother seems to have moved to spain? I dont get why she doesn't at least her content could be more interesting

I can't believe she did a haul video in the economic situation most people are in. I didnt watch and doubt I will, how mundane. doesn't surprise me the greg thing didn't really help her, her videos are so dull. anyone see her brother seems to have moved to spain? I dont get why she doesn't at least her content could be more interesting
Her next video is actually food again. But the funny thing is she's been ranting everyday about gyms not open so she can't workout. She's eating what she said about how she doesn't need to workout cause she has good genetics 😂

• Haha
Yes, she’s definitely put on some weight recently (not hate, hell - who hasn’t put on weight in lockdown - hand up here!!) and not in a hugely noticeable way, but she definitely looks larger. It’s interesting as she seems to be eating far less in camera too, all of her recent challenge videos show her eating very normal portions. So much for genetic unicorn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.