Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she’s definitely put on some weight recently (not hate, hell - who hasn’t put on weight in lockdown - hand up here!!) and not in a hugely noticeable way, but she definitely looks larger. It’s interesting as she seems to be eating far less in camera too, all of her recent challenge videos show her eating very normal portions. So much for genetic unicorn!
yeh whenever she has shown food recently and she brags about the huge plate or whatever half of it is always vegetables. I wonder what awful eating video she will do this evening, I don't get the logic of posting so sporadically, usually once a week on differing days and suddenly 4 times this week?

Reactions: 1
Lol on her new instagram stories im laughing she got all pissed when there was a one dislike on her video. She acts like a mary sue who thinks everyone should love her :sick:

She actually ate quite little in her latest video to be honest. She speaks big words but her actions don't really make up for them. It was just normal day of eating, maybe a bit too much sweet food, but still nothing special.

She actually ate quite little in her latest video to be honest. She speaks big words but her actions don't really make up for them. It was just normal day of eating, maybe a bit too much sweet food, but still nothing special.
Do you think? I thought it seemed a lot of unnecessary snacks and she admitted to eating pie once the camera was off. I swear she would've been on the toilet all evening with that amount of protein and sweeteners.
I wonder why she doesn't donate some of those products to charity or salvation army because there's no way she needs cupboards full and she's not opened most of it. Just seems such a waste.

Reactions: 2
Do you think? I thought it seemed a lot of unnecessary snacks and she admitted to eating pie once the camera was off. I swear she would've been on the toilet all evening with that amount of protein and sweeteners.
I wonder why she doesn't donate some of those products to charity or salvation army because there's no way she needs cupboards full and she's not opened most of it. Just seems such a waste.
Yeah it seemed little to me. Also the fact she says she ate sth else doesn't mean she actually did. I don't think so tbh.

Reactions: 3
she is always claiming to eat off camera though.. why do that and not film it for a video like this? lies imo

Reactions: 4
god i am just watching the new video... the amount of gifted food she has is insane, it actually makes me really angry. I would never buy products like these anyway, but if I wanted to this would actively make me move to another brand. Also all this crap cluttering up the kitchen must drive her mum insane? I now get why she has done 2 videos in such quick succession, they are both just basically ads. I would feel so ill eating so much sweet tasting food in a day

Last edited:
ANOTHER unedited q and a? she is clearly totally out of ideas, and how is she claiming to be constantly editing then posting unedited videos?

I was just about to ask how many q and as is she planning to do... 😅😅😅
and it is the same questions OVER and OVER, how much do you eat/exercise/fawning comments. Her laughing at someone asking if she had ever dating a girl also really annoyed me, why is that funny?

and it is the same questions OVER and OVER, how much do you eat/exercise/fawning comments. Her laughing at someone asking if she had ever dating a girl also really annoyed me, why is that funny?
I am really glad we are having this forum here hahahaha. She just never gets tired of herself. No wonder editing takes her so much time, she is busy staring at her body... :D

• Haha
Her true colours really showed in her latest Q and A when someone made the suggestion of trying mejool dates with peanut. The absolute disdain she showed. Eugh. She’s vile.

She's happy gyms are finally gonna open in UK and she missed training. Isnt this the same person who said she doesnt need to train her body??

I checked this Q@A video. Did not watch it entirely, just scrolled through. There was the question about moving out. She did not say explicitly that they bought the flat together so that she put her own money in it, she only mentioned that they both own the place. Was kind of weird.

I checked this Q@A video. Did not watch it entirely, just scrolled through. There was the question about moving out. She did not say explicitly that they bought the flat together so that she put her own money in it, she only mentioned that they both own the place. Was kind of weird.
for me the strange thing was her saying the family house was long gone... her parents must Hve had a bad divorce dont people usually divide assets (especially in the case of children) so they both have a home if they can afford it? the dads house seems very nice

for me the strange thing was her saying the family house was long gone... her parents must Hve had a bad divorce dont people usually divide assets (especially in the case of children) so they both have a home if they can afford it? the dads house seems very nice
Maybe they needed the money to buy separate flats?

Maybe they needed the money to buy separate flats?
sorry I phrased that badly, I mean I get they would sell that but Iwould think they would then both buy flats not necessarily have their presumably at that time quite young child contribute? as it clearly seems the dad has quite an expensive house (I vaguely know that area and lots of houses there are)

sorry I phrased that badly, I mean I get they would sell that but Iwould think they would then both buy flats not necessarily have their presumably at that time quite young child contribute? as it clearly seems the dad has quite an expensive house (I vaguely know that area and lots of houses there are)
Ohh I am sorry, you phrased it perfectly, it is me ... I am not a native English speaker :sneaky: I know what you mean! Compared to the dad's house, this looks like a tiny apartment and if Nutty did contribute then yes the mum came out of the divorce with much less than the dad ...

Ohh I am sorry, you phrased it perfectly, it is me ... I am not a native English speaker :sneaky: I know what you mean! Compared to the dad's house, this looks like a tiny apartment and if Nutty did contribute then yes the mum came out of the divorce with much less than the dad ...
haha don't worry your english is amazing!!! i would never guess you are not native!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.