Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the only thing her and her brother have in common is that they train hard? The narrative literally changes whenever it suits, I could swear she always said she doesn't train much, just whenever she feels like it

Reactions: 2
Didn't think I would bother to watch but I am now going to just to see the panicked look at the doctor's :ROFLMAO:
Her disclaimer at the beginning is ridiculous seeing as she is clearly going to brag about her fat %, I think personally this is probably very dangerous for some of her fans who clearly suffer with EDs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it hilarious that she was so confident the DEXA would confirm something magical about her when it just gave her a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her muscle mass was "average" .... lols .... I literally heard the unicorn horn break off

• Haha
I didn;t even get to the end, most boring video ever. Her just going on and on about "everyone is different" bla bla, who cares? I don't get how everyone in her life seems to be totally able to ignore her training etc, they all know she trains a lot, all of her family seem very interested in fitness so no surprise she is

Reactions: 3
I bet she only uploaded this video because she had to, I guess she did not pay for the scan in return for a yt promotion. It is pathetic she uploaded a heavily photoshopped picture on insta (body is very different from the bikini pics on her holiday in Spain), brags about the body fat % but does not mention her average muscle mass :unsure:.
Anyway I am going to do a DEXA scan (I have been curious about my numbers for a long time now) and will let you guys know ;)

I love that I am not surprised in the slightest that she was told she only has an average amount of muscle. We knew this! We knew you're just lean!

• Heart
"Guys can we just take a second to appreciate" ..... My body fat% is 18.5 and I'm not sure which of her stories to reply to so I can let her know that she isn't that bleeping unique

• Heart
"Guys can we just take a second to appreciate" ..... My body fat% is 18.5 and I'm not sure which of her stories to reply to so I can let her know that she isn't that bleeping unique
slightly OT but she literally just speaks in catchphrases, as you said "guys can we just take a second to appreciate" "am I the only one", is this normal" god so boring, EVERYYY story is the same (a nd I watch less than half - at most)

slightly OT but she literally just speaks in catchphrases, as you said "guys can we just take a second to appreciate" "am I the only one", is this normal" god so boring, EVERYYY story is the same (a nd I watch less than half - at most)
This! It's the same with her IG captions as well.

Reactions: 1
her instagram is equally insufferable. I don't follow her there anymore either, but latest stories is the same as usual, people cannot believe how much she eats, blablabla....her viewer numbers have really gone down, last year they were averaging 100,000+ now it is about 20/40,000 most times. I wonder what her long term plan is? I find this with lots of youtubers, when they don't have any job or anything to talk about, her job seemed interesting and provided good content, I remember they had holidays/events etc

her instagram is equally insufferable. I don't follow her there anymore either, but latest stories is the same as usual, people cannot believe how much she eats, blablabla....her viewer numbers have really gone down, last year they were averaging 100,000+ now it is about 20/40,000 most times. I wonder what her long term plan is? I find this with lots of youtubers, when they don't have any job or anything to talk about, her job seemed interesting and provided good content, I remember they had holidays/events etc
I can update on her insta stories ..... 30+ stories a day, usually start with "guys can we appreciate" hair flicks, irritating giggles, food food food, body checking poses and Grants non personality lingering in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can update on her insta stories ..... 30+ stories a day, usually start with "guys can we appreciate" hair flicks, irritating giggles, food food food, body checking poses and Grants non personality lingering in the background
I just cannot with grant... remember when it was such a thing she was "revealing" her boyfriend... and now........ he seems like biascally a clone of her "wow you eat so much" blabla

• Haha
So her "busy day" included 3 homemade meals and traveling to London to get her nails done. I cant 🙄

• Haha
So her "busy day" included 3 homemade meals and traveling to London to get her nails done. I cant 🙄
She just needs something to include in the title other than the inevitable "what I eat in a day" which makes up the majority of her videos :rolleyes:

omg i am watching the latest mundane offering... is that how they make flatbread? just rolling out bread? Surely she is not that dumb

also all of those bikinis look awful and really cheap material, she objectively has a very good figure and even on her they don't look amazing

Last edited:
This full day of eating was a normal one again, just what an average person who works out would eat a day. I did notice the sweetener at breakfast though, and the syrup she used must have been sugar free, too. So funny, 2 yrs ago when she filmed herself eating tons she claimed that is how she eats every day and doesn't train much! And then we could see during lockdown she did put on weight (her face was much, much fuller a year ago) - and now we see her eating just normally most of the time and working out a lot - she even mentioned during her dexa scan that she work out a lot. What a transition you guys :D. I wonder when she will realize that talking about her eating and her body all the time and showing her abs and biceps is not enough to gain followers and viewers.

At 20:28 who's filming her getting on the tube?!

She must have got on first and put the camera there, then got off and got on again. Mattdoesfitness often does such things in his videos and I believe Nutty is a big fan. She copies a lot of ideas from Matt, for instance pretending to be talking on the phone (eg. with the banana) and asking for likes and subscribes.

She must have got on first and put the camera there, then got off and got on again. Mattdoesfitness often does such things in his videos and I believe Nutty is a big fan. She copies a lot of ideas from Matt, for instance pretending to be talking on the phone (eg. with the banana) and asking for likes and subscribes.
I'd be so nervous to do this in case the tube left suddenly!
I don't follow him so had no idea about the fruit thing but it is so boring, she does it again in the latest video - yet another what i eat in a day, of course. Neither of them talk about anything other than food, it is so boring, and not even in an interesting way. I follow other youtubers who do lots of eating videos but they have good descriptions, not just "12 out of 10" or whatever :rolleyes: