Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how has she gained so many followers recently when her views are not increasing? Can you buy youtube subscribers the same way you can on instagram?

Reactions: 1
how has she gained so many followers recently when her views are not increasing? Can you buy youtube subscribers the same way you can on instagram?
Apparently you can so it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 3
Her videos barely break the 40k mark. The ones that have gotten her over 100k have been the huge calorie challenges with her boring boyfriend. That’s hilarious.. literally no one cares what she gets up to on a daily basis, they just want to watch her indulge and then lie about how she got her physique back to normal after.

How is she even making money? Is it just the gymshark and myprotein sponsorship

Reactions: 2
Some interesting comments on her latest IG post.

Someone asks 'What kind of training did u do before u started going to the gym?' and she says 'I was the least sportiest person you could ever meet before the gym 😳' Sure, Jan.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Some interesting comments on her latest IG post.

Someone asks 'What kind of training did u do before u started going to the gym?' and she says 'I was the least sportiest person you could ever meet before the gym 😳' Sure, Jan.
i somehow founf her linkedin a while ago and she did various sports at uni including head of a running club. i don't get why ber family go along with her lies, are they just so desperate for her youtube "career" to be successful?

i somehow found her linkedin a while ago and she did various sports at uni including head of a running club. i don't get why her family go along with her lies, are they just so desperate for her youtube "career" to be successful?
It's a bit of a sham really. Apparently in 2015 she worked on the Nike Crew Lead... that doesn't sound like something someone who isn't sporty would be doing. Sure she may not have been 'gymming' before 2015 but she's clearly always been very active, hence her slim figure. She's not a genetic unicorn.

It's a bit of a sham really. Apparently in 2015 she worked on the Nike Crew Lead... that doesn't sound like something someone who isn't sporty would be doing. Sure she may not have been 'gymming' before 2015 but she's clearly always been very active, hence her slim figure. She's not a genetic unicorn.
yeah and you can tell all of her family are very into fitness, it would be weird if she wasn't tbh. Her brother and dad both seem very much like her, remember when they watched that ep of her on that dance/dating show and her brother said something about hoping it led to money? I am surprised her mum goes along with it though, she seems more normal

So in the new video Erik challenged her to run a marathon… and she apparently did it not knowing anything until the day of and not having properly run over 6km since a year back. Like? What? She has it so easy: her followers are stupid enough to believe it.. and she’s irrelevant enough that no one would care to look into it more.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My god what world does this woman live in. Almost crying because she "should have done better" "she wanted to do more" blah blah blah ..... she need a reality check to the fact there are people who can't even walk down the road due to having no bleeping legs that would love nothing more than to be able to take one step and she is crying over 44km.... she should be grateful her legs can carry her any distance instead of this whole poor me sympathetic I didn't smash it (but I did I just want attention) attitude

My god what world does this woman live in. Almost crying because she "should have done better" "she wanted to do more" blah blah blah ..... she need a reality check to the fact there are people who can't even walk down the road due to having no bleeping legs that would love nothing more than to be able to take one step and she is crying over 44km.... she should be grateful her legs can carry her any distance instead of this whole poor me sympathetic I didn't smash it (but I did I just want attention) attitude
Exactly!!! This video made me very angry, to be honest. Not only because of the crying over 44 km but also the fact that she thinks everyone is stupid and believes she ran this distance without any proper preparation, doing only 5 kms a day in the last year??? At this point she should be cancelled, that's for sure. She is toxic.

Exactly!!! This video made me very angry, to be honest. Not only because of the crying over 44 km but also the fact that she thinks everyone is stupid and believes she ran this distance without any proper preparation, doing only 5 kms a day in the last year??? At this point she should be cancelled, that's for sure. She is toxic.
Grants voice note at the end "that's why 99.9% of the population aren't like you" ..... honestly. She is a runner .... for sure .... I don't understand at all why she feels like she needs to lie about her fitness regimes or her eating regimes. It's such bullshit.... the dexa scan thing really showed actually a lot .... her resting metabolism is actually quite low based on her muscle mass and her weight .... I could go on and on about the things that irritate me but I won't as I think we all feel the same here

Grants voice note at the end "that's why 99.9% of the population aren't like you" ..... honestly. She is a runner .... for sure .... I don't understand at all why she feels like she needs to lie about her fitness regimes or her eating regimes. It's such bullshit.... the dexa scan thing really showed actually a lot .... her resting metabolism is actually quite low based on her muscle mass and her weight .... I could go on and on about the things that irritate me but I won't as I think we all feel the same here
and when Erik says "I know you are an athlete" tbh I cannot even understand why she left that in as she is constantly saying she isn't

Yeah, 99% of people don't run a marathon without training for it and pretend that's a good thing?! Does he not realize that her "impressive" feat is just... stupid? (I mean, we all know she is training for it and doing lots of running/cardio--notice all her challenges involve running?)

Reactions: 5
her latest stories, why are her fans comstantly asking about her "cutting" or exercise routines etc when she has said 1083932874 times that she doesn't?! does no one listen to what she claims? so odd

So does she still live at home with her parents? I wonder if she's planning on moving into somewhere with her bf. After all she's now 29 and he's mid 30s. I do wonder what her long-term career plan is as well.

So does she still live at home with her parents? I wonder if she's planning on moving into somewhere with her bf. After all she's now 29 and he's mid 30s. I do wonder what her long-term career plan is as well.
she said she and her mum co own the flat they were livijg in together but they will sell as she is going back to spain. I assume ahe will move in with the bf

another video about peanut butter.. this has to be a joke?

• Haha