Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The channel will eventually die I reckon.
Why does she have to accentuate again that she has no clue about calories and other nutritional facts when we saw her using sugar free/low calorie products in her videos several times at the time she had gained weight due to lockdown and obviously was trying to lose it??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she is now thinking she should do vlgomas as an easy way to gain views, god know what she would put in it though. 100% her next video will be her and grant eating xmas food. Very innovative :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I think she is now thinking she should do vlgomas as an easy way to gain views, god know what she would put in it though. 100% her next video will be her and grant eating xmas food. Very innovative :rolleyes:
Looking forward to it, LOL :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looking forward to it, LOL :D
Aren't we all :ROFLMAO: I don't even understand how she wouldn't do vlogmas, everyone knows that is an easy way to get views/sponsorships, most people are jsut not as disorganised as her and film some videos beforehand

I've never seen two so ridiculous videos ..... a f**king half hour long vlog explaining in detail peanut butter jars ..... seriously .... and she makes money from this?

I've never seen two so ridiculous videos ..... a f**king half hour long vlog explaining in detail peanut butter jars ..... seriously .... and she makes money from this?
I haven't watched the second, but I genuinley thought she had uploaded the same twice at first. Of course the promised new video hasn't been uploaded today, what a surprise

And there we are, Christmas food video. Tried to watch it but extremely boring. For instance, they're eating biscuits in the car for like 5 minutes. And Nutty still needs to learn how to eat nicely, the way she eats drives me nuts. No class at all.

• Haha
Her boyfriend is incredibly uninteresting and the worst part about it is that he’s so smug. I’d rather watch a video of her alone than with him… and she’s beyond irritating so that’s really saying something.

Her boyfriend is incredibly uninteresting and the worst part about it is that he’s so smug. I’d rather watch a video of her alone than with him… and she’s beyond irritating so that’s really saying something.
I watched part of it and gave up, it seems unbelievable to me that he "didn't want to be on camera" when all he does when he is is gaze at himself :ROFLMAO: at this point it is a very difficult competition about who is more obesessed with themself . Tbh if he wasn;t in it would make no difference, alll he does is ask about what she eats/what she is eating, i.e. the same thing she talks about anyway

• Haha
I watched part of it and gave up, it seems unbelievable to me that he "didn't want to be on camera" when all he does when he is is gaze at himself :ROFLMAO: at this point it is a very difficult competition about who is more obesessed with themself . Tbh if he wasn;t in it would make no difference, alll he does is ask about what she eats/what she is eating, i.e. the same thing she talks about anyway
Yeah, the way she really tried to hide him for over a year to build up the suspense only for… that….to be the end result. Disappointing. At this point I guess Gymshark and other spons are a majority of her salary? Can’t imagine she’s making anything off of YT, she barely reaches 40k views.

• Haha
so she is now apparently realising that vlogmas is an easy way to make content without thinking of any original ideas or content

Does anyone know what her dad's job was, just watched the (quite insufferable) q and a vid they did together and he mentioned that he used to work for the NHS

Does anyone know what her dad's job was, just watched the (quite insufferable) q and a vid they did together and he mentioned that he used to work for the NHS
I have no idea but I presume he had quite a good job, he has a nice house and the area they live is quite expensive.
Anyone watched the new gingerbread house video, I haven't bothered, I can already imagine it will just be her "testing" alll the topics over and over and eating spoonfuls of icing, it has very few views so presumably most people are thinking the same

Okay it's been bothering me for a long time now bc Grant looked recognisable and then it clicked.
Five from the Umbrella Academy 😅

Aidan-Gallagher-The-Umbrella-Academy.jpg

• Haha
anyone seen the latest video? she is now pretending that despite her abs she has no core strength, yet somehow has been able to (in the past) plank for like 20 minutes. What is the point pretending to be so unfit at a gymshark event where they are literally emplpying you as you are into fitness. Totally ridculous as usual. I feel like Grant is jsut going to give up his job and become her fill time cameraman

Reactions: 4
anyone seen the latest video? she is now pretending that despite her abs she has no core strength, yet somehow has been able to (in the past) plank for like 20 minutes. What is the point pretending to be so unfit at a gymshark event where they are literally emplpying you as you are into fitness. Totally ridculous as usual. I feel like Grant is jsut going to give up his job and become her fill time cameraman
Goes on about not training abs and pretends to be so confused yet said a while back she does v sit ups in between every set at the gym ..... you need to remember your lies else you trip up. She is insufferable to watch now her videos are awful

Goes on about not training abs and pretends to be so confused yet said a while back she does v sit ups in between every set at the gym ..... you need to remember your lies else you trip up. She is insufferable to watch now her videos are awful
Agreed, also I don't know when this was filmed but presumably very recently as she is clearly not organised with her videos, why is absolutely no one in masks and she is licking a spoon she is using to prepare food that other people willl eat?!

God her latest video, from her comments about the video title she realises the only videos people want to watch are food ones, she must be bored doing this herself. As usual plates of food don’t look like anything too big, and clearly they are sharing starters and desserts which she tries to hide

yeah, latest video and its title was so odd, it was essentially just a vlog, she didn’t pre plan or prepare anything to make it a ‘comfort food’ video and just decided halfway through to call it that. Bizarre

yeah, latest video and its title was so odd, it was essentially just a vlog, she didn’t pre plan or prepare anything to make it a ‘comfort food’ video and just decided halfway through to call it that. Bizarre
And admitting during it “mountain climbing titles don’t do well” so weird