Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Leila so I kinda liked the video with ther, had it only been Steph, I would have skipped it probably.

Reactions: 1
hilarious she is now promoting grace beverley's book :ROFLMAO: maybe some tips on productivity will help her not spending eleventy million hours editing each week?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did u guys see the latest? Supposed to be a couple Q&A but it is basically about Nutty's superwoman skills again. Bragging all the way long.

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't know if I want to put myself through this (I probably will, as I wanna get confirmation she is still as self obsessed).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have it on in the background, I don't get why her fans even bother with these questions, they all just know all the ones about food will be "definitely steph" over and over again

How to say this. Uh. Well. Kissing someone from the same sex doesn't mean you are gay.

Reactions: 1
the comments about people in cars or whatever it was, constantly beeping at her was so cringe. I live in London and don';t know anyone it happens to that much, no matter how attractive :rolleyes: can't wait for the inevitable part 2

Wait what did she say about that?
She said "I like MEN!!!!!!!1111!!" and Grant added that yeah they like people from the opposite sex but if you want to kiss someone else, then this is fine. But they made it very clear they are heterosexuals. I mean, I am too, but on some occasions I have kissed my girl friends?

Reactions: 2
She said "I like MEN!!!!!!!1111!!" and Grant added that yeah they like people from the opposite sex but if you want to kiss someone else, then this is fine. But they made it very clear they are heterosexuals. I mean, I am too, but on some occasions I have kissed my girl friends?
As a queer person, overly defensive straight people immediately have me putting my guard up :LOL:

• Haha
I literally fell asleep in the middle of watching the video. Anyway, poor Nutty just doesn't get it why the majority of the people watching her aren't subscribers???!!!

• Haha
Yet another video in which she partly follows someones diet :rolleyes: I am just watching now, anyone else notice she keeps mentioning things about money, talking about salmon and coconut water being expensive, asking people not to skip through the ads... I was recommended a video of hers I hadn't seen the other day of her in Madrid with her family watching her on that cringe dance/dating show she went on. Looking at her and her brother's reactions you can tell they thought this would be the start of her becoming mega famous, which clearly didn't happen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She thought she would be sooo successful and go up to 500k-1M subscribers on yt and now she's realizing it's never gonna happen.

She thought she would be sooo successful and go up to 500k-1M subscribers on yt and now she's realizing it's never gonna happen.
I thought it was hilarious when she was saying everyone should check out the videos of the guy she is following, as if he with I million subs is less well known than her 😂

• Haha
Lmao right? And he didn’t even promote her video on any socials or like her IG post about it. Yikes. He could smell the clout chaser a mile away.

Also her boyfriend is starting to bug the hell out of me. He’s a serious try hard and not at all as witty as he thinks he is.

New video in 7 minutes .... getting her body fat tested .... I'm sure we can all predict exactly how this one is going to go ffs

She was kind of disappointed because it turned out her muscle percentage is just average and she carries most of it in her legs and not in her upper body. For me it has always been obvious that her arms and abs look extra toned just because she has no fat on her upper body at all; which is very rare for a woman.

Her muscle mass is low, meaning her RMR isn't especially high. So much for her "magical metabolism." Watch her panicked look at the camera when the doctor talks about calories. She does NOT want the world to know her low BMR.

The doctor comments that she has the musculature of a distance runner. I suspect that's because she is a distance runner and that's how her TDEE is so high.