Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Putridpumpkin

And then making fun of women who do a "wedding diet"
"I'm not like other brides you guyyzzz, I just accidentally dropped 10% bodyfat and miraculously fit into the smallest sample size dress. OMG did you know I dropped peanut butter all over it while I was eating my daily dozen jars but somehow it just looks like gold braiding. Haha I'm so kooky and weird and soooo funny!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

lokiofasgard

Beware! The girl with ULTIMATE metabolism, having food for Gods, can be found on YouTube here.

She is just amazing: she doesn't run, but she is able to randomly do a marathon; she didn't train on lockdown, but she maintained her body and ABS; she doesn't count calories, but she always has a lot of low calorie veggies, cottage cheese, egg whites, zero calorie syrups etc; she loves peanut butter, but only ever eats the tiniest spoonful on camera.

She now has a BOYFRIEND guys, she also wants to do a calorie challenge soon and her upload schedule is pretty random (but that's what makes it exciting! And she ALWAYS asks when should she post, because she CARES for her fans!). She is also quite a hipster thesedays - having coffee finally. Another day she just went to get ger nails done for the first time in her life! She is not your every-day influences, she is unique and cool and relatable, you just must never give up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Khamper67

I’ve recently noticed something about Steph (having already realised that she’s a massive twat). She’s actually a horrible person, and very narcissistic - absolutely cannot handle things not going her way. She claims to post the good and the bad, but her ‘bad’ is usually her not feeling good before a run, but then coming on stories to show that she got ANOTHER personal best, and smashed another session. When things acrually don’t go her way, there’s quite a different side. Like her swimming pool not accommodating a special Lane for athlete Steph, she showed a horrible angry side. And her flights being cancelled more recently.

• Heart
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 18.34.25.png

Maybe petty af but this really grinds my gears. According to Urban Dictionary: "Karen is an entitled person that complains to the manager about things that other people would not complain about." So actually, she is the Karen, as she is the one complaining... doubt the other people said a word.

I swim like 4 times a week in a public pool, and it can definitely be frustrating at times. But it's a cheap, public service, plus you can choose your times to go when it's quieter/classes aren't on, but also, that's just life! You get on the tube and you might not get a seat, your machine might be taken at the gym, you maybe can't get a parking space, that's just how it goes. No one person is any more entitled than others to do their swim. In fact you could even argue that older, less mobile people should be more entitled as they may have fewer options for exercise!

• Heart
  • Wow

Marinium

I literally created an account just to show my hate about her.
I discovered her some years ago, when I was in my ED recovery- at that point could not even tolerate watching her she would trigger me so much. And I actually liked cheating challenges at that point, I would love watching Natasha Oceane’a 10k calorie challenge etc. But this girl who was constantly claiming that she eats huuge amounts of whatever she wants every day and yet showing off her abs a million times a day- egg.
Also I gotta say, this obsession with PB is clearly a sign of disordered eating if not ED. We’ve all been obsessed with sth at times, but this type of obsession, I only had it at the very depths of my ED on my very restrictive phases.
Also the way she ‘laughs’ at every single photo just to show off her abs is pathetic to say the least.

And not the fitness part. I’m a runner, I recently restarted but I’ve maintained a good level of fitness my whole life. And I find it at least insulting that she pretends not to run and then ooh accidentally I ran at 4.15/k for 35 minutes and ooh I ran an accidental marathon. These things never ever happen.
It needs huuuge effort and consistency over many many years to get somewhere close to this.
Honestly I don’t know what pleasure she gets from bragging what sort of genetic unicorn she is when she clearly knows it’s a bunch of lies.

Reactions: 9

Nnew

She is just so irritating!!
I don't track calories never have .... just look this way naturally
I eat way more than anyone else and expect everyone to comment on it else I will raise it to their attention anyway
I don't do face skin care routine just water on my face
I don't own a hairbrush my hair is just like this
I don't stretch or warm up I'm just too good for that
I never train abs I'm just so gifted

Eurrkkkk the list goes on and on. She tries so desperately hard to be this girl that doesn't have to make any effort in anything its so narcissistic the way she goes on and on about it ..... she is so toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Nnew

Someone tell her it's been a month and she can stop banging on about the ironman now..... or just banging on in general tbh

• Haha

Marinium

3:11 is a phenomenal time, especially for a first marathon. I just wish she would drop the “I’m a special unicorn” act of pretending she doesn’t train and then gets these amazing results. You can’t get a time like that without putting in a big amount of effort. It’s disingenuous to all of her followers to pretend that she’s just that naturally talented 😒
She has clearly trained FOR YEARS to produce this result.
Which is evident from the whole Ironman training, someone who is not in a great condition can’t even think of training for hours a day.
I feel I like her a tiny bit more now that she is more upfront with the training she does, but it is just very clear that this is just the outcome of many years of work, obviously not the start.

runlondon21

3:11 is a phenomenal time, especially for a first marathon. I just wish she would drop the “I’m a special unicorn” act of pretending she doesn’t train and then gets these amazing results. You can’t get a time like that without putting in a big amount of effort. It’s disingenuous to all of her followers to pretend that she’s just that naturally talented 😒

Nnew

Is it possible for her videos to be worse? ..... yes ..... put her dad in them as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7

runlondon21

So… yet another accidental marathon.. sure
There’s been some chat about her and Lucy Davis in the Running Influencers thread in regards to this. There is no such thing as an “accidental” marathon. Who the hell sets out for an easy run and then happens to accidentally carry on for 26.2 miles? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. It’s disingenuous and comes across as trying to diminish the achievement of anyone who has actually trained properly for one. But they’re both so determined to push this narrative of how special and unique they are but I find it incredibly dangerous. They’re not going out with any food or water, just their ridiculous gifted free train vests. Awful example for their followers, and will make people upset when they can’t do the same. Honestly, since she’s started hanging around Lucy, they’ve both become insufferable - not to mention they’re pedaling shitty and incorrect running advice 🤦‍♀️

emm

VIP Member
Wow ..... she seriously needs to get over herself. She gets more awful as the weeks go on
I actually cannot believe how stingy and shameless she is, God knows how much she is earning from doing basically nothing. I will be annoyed if anyone gives her anything, especially as (iwpuld imagine) most.of her followers are not into fitness they are people in ED recovery so its not even useful advertising for a professional type of sports brand

Nnew

You just know she'll be internally seething that her best friend (cough rival cough) lucy davis finished the marathon faster

• Haha

Nnew

Eating like my subscribers .... to start .... subscriber "can of coke and salt and vinegar crisps" .... so nutty gets diet coke .... doesn't say diet coke mate .... tell us again how you are a genetic unicorn

• Haha

Marinium

Honestly, other than overexercising and constantly bragging about how much she eats, is there anything else in her life?🥱💤
And I would get it if she were an athlete and was actually training for sth, but now it’s just overexercising to compensate for eating. Yeah she has a slim figure with no fat on upper body, but so so so boring. Especially when she is so unclear and non transparent about her training. Obvs I can’t even hate watch her vlogs, just find her attitude and poor editing irritating.
Frankly I believe that the part of her audience that actually like her are people with disordered eating or ED. Can’t see why anyone who is not severely preoccupied with food would bear to watch a person that has nothing else to show apart from ‘eating’.

catgoturtongue

I find it hilarious that she was so confident the DEXA would confirm something magical about her when it just gave her a reality check

• Haha

Khamper67

Has anyone noticed, her recent ‘ate like a strong man’ was filmed the day before she ran a half marathon. Other large meals seem to be centred around intense training days for the iron man. Which I suppose makes sense, as we all know she lives on veg, cottage cheese and low cal protein snacks to save calories for her ‘unhealthy, but I eat this all the time really’ lies.

Also, her Emma Chamberlain video again shows how little she actually eats! And I find the section about how she has no control over peanut butter infuriating. She makes out that she is eating spoon after spoon of peanut butter, smacking the sooon against her teeth even, when actually she is taking TINY spoonfuls, scraping small amounts from the side of the jar. I don’t understand the need to lie when you can clearly see how little she is actually eating?!