Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, she can't help herself being extremely boring. Not interesting, not funny, not a pleasant person. And cannot stop being preoccupied with her body :D. 1000000 insta pictures of herself showing off abs, arms etc, posing the same way ...
I am REALLY curious what a day is like in her life, like what they do with the bf, what they talk about etc. Must be dull. Even the holiday with the fam was about food and her bikini body and other family members' body and unique genetics.

Reactions: 3
Thing is, she can't help herself being extremely boring. Not interesting, not funny, not a pleasant person. And cannot stop being preoccupied with her body :D. 1000000 insta pictures of herself showing off abs, arms etc, posing the same way ...
I am REALLY curious what a day is like in her life, like what they do with the bf, what they talk about etc. Must be dull. Even the holiday with the fam was about food and her bikini body and other family members' body and unique genetics.
agreed, especially as the bf has some kind of "normal" job, she seems to just edit 192898349 hours a day for a video a week and little else? She only seems to talk about food, remember the videos with her dad at his house, all she spoke spoke during meals was how do you meal your food...

Constant talk about food, and trying to normalize it, overanalyze it, etc... was one of my biggest indicators to have an ED. I almost made it a character thing - like "wow I'm such a foodie, look at me eating."

I think it speaks quite a lot about her TBH.

So now she's doing an ad for the sushi brand she featured in the sushi video, though she never put a disclaimer that the video was an ad/part of any brand collab deal. Is that not a breach of ASA rules?

Reactions: 2
So now she's doing an ad for the sushi brand she featured in the sushi video, though she never put a disclaimer that the video was an ad/part of any brand collab deal. Is that not a breach of ASA rules?
came here just to say that! ridiculous

Reactions: 1
In her new video ..... "is this the right form?" .... for a basic shoulder press. Pretending she doesn't know what she is doing again to give the "I don't ever train upper body but am just naturally like this" .... its seriously pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her new video ..... "is this the right form?" .... for a basic shoulder press. Pretending she doesn't know what she is doing again to give the "I don't ever train upper body but am just naturally like this" .... its seriously pathetic
her latest strategy seems to just be to try and work with others to get their followers. I doubt any of her followers really want to see fitness content from someone who claims they dont know what they are doing

Reactions: 5
Very pathetic, I just laughed. I fast forwarded the entire video again, it was insufferably boring. I can't believe that they showed the MOST BASIC upper body exercises, come on, who finds it interesting or motivating? They weren't even funny or informative. And the guy, at the age of 18, is uncapable of doing some exercises properly, his muscles are already not flexible enough. At this point, I really just go and see her vids because I am curious what will happen to this channel.

Reactions: 4
i am 2 minutes into the latest and about to give up, anyone else notice that grant never seems to blink?!

• Haha
i am 2 minutes into the latest and about to give up, anyone else notice that grant never seems to blink?!
Ahah yes his staring at the camera creeps me out. It's like he's hypnotised by himself :ROFLMAO:

I only watched the first couple of minutes of the latest video. I really dislike calorie challenge videos - they make me feel ill and they're just boring.

The title of the video was misleading. Also it was just justified binge. I like 10k calorie challenge videos, but not her's. It was just... wrong. Also if she made it, at least she could have had some more interesting meals? I have watched so many cool ones where people make food themselves, have healthy food, vegan challenges etc.

The pretending the banana is a phone wasn't funny the first time ..... it still isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 4
god the latest video is even more boring than usual, just her showing her bloated/non bloated stomach. I found it funny that she admitted she only did the 10k challenge as those videos got lots of views, the views on her channel seem to be getting less and less, with the exception of that challenge video

god the latest video is even more boring than usual, just her showing her bloated/non bloated stomach. I found it funny that she admitted she only did the 10k challenge as those videos got lots of views, the views on her channel seem to be getting less and less, with the exception of that challenge video
As soon as I saw the video I knew it'd be her bragging about how she looked back to normal in the morning with endless ab shots. It's so body checking egotistical nonsense

As soon as I saw the video I knew it'd be her bragging about how she looked back to normal in the morning with endless ab shots. It's so body checking egotistical nonsense
it is just SO dull, I had it on in the background as i was cleaning and it was dull even then

Why is Grant staring into the camera like that? Is he eye-f...cking himself or what? :D
I have to agree, Nutty can make even a 10000 kcal challenge video extremely boring. The fact that the bf is quite dull himself doesn't help either :D. OMG honestly, I have been with my husband for 15 years but we still laugh a lot together every day, I imagine if we made a video together it'd be so funny.

their conversations are SO dull , all they discuss is food, as they are eating they comment on how they are eating, the best ways to eat something.. I noticed conversations with her dad are similar. so odd. fhey more I see grant the more I am convinced he is as self obsessed as she is

Omg the first second of this video where she lets out a breath and unclenches her fake smile pose. Dead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha