Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And admitting during it “mountain climbing titles don’t do well” so weird
And the mountain climbing parts were extremely boring. I fast forwarded. At this point I just watch the eating parts of her videos to see if she has learnt some eating manners and starts to eat like a lady. But it doesn't happen :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find this story super weird? Doesn’t she claim to always eat whatever the heck she wants? So why is she saying she does it in this specific scenario?
Does she mean that if she's doing a challenge e.g. only eating X for a day, she then eats other stuff afterwards. So like she'd follow a model's diet until she's ended the video but eat cookies later because the challenge diet wasn't satiating enough? If that *is* the case, that could be a nice, healthy message for the video and not referenced in the annoying braggy way she's posted that ......

Reactions: 2
Does she mean that if she's doing a challenge e.g. only eating X for a day, she then eats other stuff afterwards. So like she'd follow a model's diet until she's ended the video but eat cookies later because the challenge diet wasn't satiating enough? If that *is* the case, that could be a nice, healthy message for the video and not referenced in the annoying braggy way she's posted that ......
Oh that makes a lot of sense actually - but then she's basically just outed herself as being fake and not actually sticking to the 'challenge' hmm

god the latest video :rolleyes: this trend for "eating like... Kardashian" is so overdone and was something people did years ago. Dull af

Reactions: 1
god the latest video :rolleyes: this trend for "eating like... Kardashian" is so overdone and was something people did years ago. Dull af
I’m 7 minutes in and agree. BUT what I love about when they’re eating the avocado in toast - nutty keeps humble bragging about how much she eats (tearing off chunks of bread, putting more avocado on) whilst looking sideways at Saffron waiting for a ‘wow, look how much she eats’. But Saffron just ignores it most of the time which I love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she's doing an iron man ..... surprised she didn't do a video "I did an iron man with no training" .... I mean I wish her luck and all that but also kinda hope this humbles her a bit and she realises she isn't on a pedestal above everyone else

Of course she's doing an iron man ..... surprised she didn't do a video "I did an iron man with no training" .... I mean I wish her luck and all that but also kinda hope this humbles her a bit and she realises she isn't on a pedestal above everyone else
Now we can look forward to her eating a coach who advises her while she claims to "never have followed an exercise plan" and would rather be in bed eating cereal ad nauseum

I could not believe her bragging for minutes about her not doing training for the looks but rather for the mental benefits. Says someone who is constantly body checking and showing off and whose Instagram is 90% bikini photos and posing. Incredible.

• Heart
Of course she's doing an Ironman. She needs to justify her increasingly obvious overexercise in the name of eating NLOG. Even idiots weren't going to believe she doesn't train for much longer.

Of course she's doing an Ironman. She needs to justify her increasingly obvious overexercise in the name of eating NLOG. Even idiots weren't going to believe she doesn't train for much longer.
and the amount she already exercises will become clear when her physique doesn't have a drastic change. Grant is getting more and more irritating, her personality is rubbing off on him

"Guys you aren't ready for a BANGER of a video" .... again ... which inevitably is never actually a banger of a video

• Haha
"Guys you aren't ready for a BANGER of a video" .... again ... which inevitably is never actually a banger of a video
she has such a limited vocabulary it is ridículous

I know I have already mentioned she is copying Matt does fitness, but again. He made a very similar video recently, giving out money in the street although people did have to do airbiking to get money from him. Also, when they went to get burritos Nutty said: "burritos acquired" - this is typically what Matt says all the time. Lots of things she says and does are copying Matt, she is pathetic. A few years ago they were on an event together and had some interaction but that's all and nothing since then. I could bet Nutty is dying for a collab video with him. He did a video with Saffron Barker a few months ago and then with Lucy Davis but doesn't seem to want one with Steph, wonder why? :D

I know I have already mentioned she is copying Matt does fitness, but again. He made a very similar video recently, giving out money in the street although people did have to do airbiking to get money from him. Also, when they went to get burritos Nutty said: "burritos acquired" - this is typically what Matt says all the time. Lots of things she says and does are copying Matt, she is pathetic. A few years ago they were on an event together and had some interaction but that's all and nothing since then. I could bet Nutty is dying for a collab video with him. He did a video with Saffron Barker a few months ago and then with Lucy Davis but doesn't seem to want one with Steph, wonder why? :D
I watched a couple of minutes and gave up, I don’t get this as a concept and it just seemed boring. I wonder if she asks the people she is filming permission as it doesn’t seem like it, the comments underneath it are ridiculous too, she is not helping people in need, just random people in the street

omg why are her fans CONSTANTLY asking about how she tracks nutrition when she constantly says she doesn't?!
Also i dont get how she claims she takes SUCH a long time to edit etc, the quality of her videos now is exactly the same(albeit less interesting) than when she had a full time job

omg why are her fans CONSTANTLY asking about how she tracks nutrition when she constantly says she doesn't?!
Also i dont get how she claims she takes SUCH a long time to edit etc, the quality of her videos now is exactly the same(albeit less interesting) than when she had a full time job
Maybe she just says they are asking her, to be able to accentuate that she doesn't track nutrition?

Here we go again, she did the same video as Matt :D. They were on the same event. Also, she recorded all the challenges they did in the gym and of course didn't edit out the part where they show one challenge's timings and she had the best one out of the three girls. Can she brag any less. Of course if you do a challenge video where the aim is the competition, you show the times. But this was an event organized by either gymshark or my protein and the point was to do the same in the gym/by the sea that these strong brothers do. But she HAD TO include the results where she won.