Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If I could like my own YouTube video a million times I would" .... yeah .... we know mate .... you really do believe your own hype huh. Man this girl is something else it's just brag brag me me me story after story after banger after banger

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that video just proved she has nonr of her own ideas, that was obviously organised by gyn shark, her next is yet another collab..

Reactions: 2
Urgghhhh ..... so many of you ask about how many calories I eat so I counted yesterday.... 4006. This proves everything. The girl is 5ft 6 (and a half as she likes to point out) and is a small framed girl. Her BMR will be 1500/1600 at BEST ... There is just no way no one .... can eat this amount and not gain weight unless they are obsessively overexercising or restricting on other days (cue cottage cheese) .... uts science. No "fast metabolism" is THAT fast.

Reactions: 5
Urgghhhh ..... so many of you ask about how many calories I eat so I counted yesterday.... 4006. This proves everything. The girl is 5ft 6 (and a half as she likes to point out) and is a small framed girl. Her BMR will be 1500/1600 at BEST ... There is just no way no one .... can eat this amount and not gain weight unless they are obsessively overexercising or restricting on other days (cue cottage cheese) .... uts science. No "fast metabolism" is THAT fast.
what she clearly does is eat a lot one day and not much the next, the original Abbey Sharp video on her (which I think she took down) really inidcated this. You can see it from posts she makes like that breakfast one from Sunday, basically eggs an 70% vegetables and a bit of bread, and then going to do her training

what she clearly does is eat a lot one day and not much the next, the original Abbey Sharp video on her (which I think she took down) really inidcated this. You can see it from posts she makes like that breakfast one from Sunday, basically eggs an 70% vegetables and a bit of bread, and then going to do her training
Of course. And when she has no chance to train (see lockdown), she gains. Looking back on vids/pics from lockdown, her face was much, much rounder.

god her latest video... what a snooze fest, and begging people to comment on her posts, I assume this means engagement is getting less and less

Does anyone else feel like she’s going to eventually compete in bikini contests despite saying she never could because she can’t diet? I feel like she clearly wants to but has built her brand around constantly eating and training not being about the aesthetics for her so can’t but after this iron man, I’m sure she’ll come up with some sort of excuse about how the iron man taught her that anything is possible and she really wants to challenge herself etc etc

Does anyone else feel like she’s going to eventually compete in bikini contests despite saying she never could because she can’t diet? I feel like she clearly wants to but has built her brand around constantly eating and training not being about the aesthetics for her so can’t but after this iron man, I’m sure she’ll come up with some sort of excuse about how the iron man taught her that anything is possible and she really wants to challenge herself etc etc
I could imagine this. Only one thing: if she starts preparing for a bikini competition, she will basically have nothing to make videos about. Without eating junk and unhealthy food, she would lose a lot of subscribers and views.

I can't see her doing bikini .... but what I do know is she likes to bring it up a lot that people always say that she should do it as she is in such good shape and would really suit doing it blah blah blah. It's basically yet another brag about how she could do something so effortlessly if she wanted to because as her bio states egotistically.... "not your average fitspo"

Reactions: 3
or it will be" i won a bikini competition with no training" whne it will be obvious that she has trained and dieted. i think she is just doing this ironman for content tbh, she has nothing else to show

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed, her recent ‘ate like a strong man’ was filmed the day before she ran a half marathon. Other large meals seem to be centred around intense training days for the iron man. Which I suppose makes sense, as we all know she lives on veg, cottage cheese and low cal protein snacks to save calories for her ‘unhealthy, but I eat this all the time really’ lies.

Also, her Emma Chamberlain video again shows how little she actually eats! And I find the section about how she has no control over peanut butter infuriating. She makes out that she is eating spoon after spoon of peanut butter, smacking the sooon against her teeth even, when actually she is taking TINY spoonfuls, scraping small amounts from the side of the jar. I don’t understand the need to lie when you can clearly see how little she is actually eating?!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed, her recent ‘ate like a strong man’ was filmed the day before she ran a half marathon. Other large meals seem to be centred around intense training days for the iron man. Which I suppose makes sense, as we all know she lives on veg, cottage cheese and low cal protein snacks to save calories for her ‘unhealthy, but I eat this all the time really’ lies.

Also, her Emma Chamberlain video again shows how little she actually eats! And I find the section about how she has no control over peanut butter infuriating. She makes out that she is eating spoon after spoon of peanut butter, smacking the sooon against her teeth even, when actually she is taking TINY spoonfuls, scraping small amounts from the side of the jar. I don’t understand the need to lie when you can clearly see how little she is actually eating?!
this video is so dull, she is now doing the thing I find lots of youtubers do abotu trying to pretend to be incompetent, as if that is a personality trait. I also don't get it (maybe I wasn't paying enoguh attention) but that coffee machine was gifted it seems yet she is claiming it is not an ad? Or did I miss something?

I’m new to this thread- first saw her on the saffron barker video and found her really annoying almost like she was competing about how much more she eats than saffron- and every other of her videos are the same like oh look at me I eat loads and I’m so skinny! Like in her Emma chamberlain video where she says omg I’m hungry and starts eating before she’s finished plating up- gives me serious food issue vibes

OMG, I came here to write exactly the same about the peanut butter thing!! She was ridiculous!! She ate nothing, the spoon was almost empty each time. She is pathetic.

Reactions: 1
To me she comes across as someone who’s been slated for being skinny when she was younger and now her whole personality is PROVING she eats- this isn’t me being mean in high school I used to get called anorexic when I wasn’t because I was so skinny and I used to try and make it so people saw me eat- I feel like she’s trying to prove somthing or like others have said be super quirky I love food! The video she did with her boyfriend the 10 k calorie challenge was so awful it made me feel sick!

Oh gosh. Her latest video is her marvelling at herself at how good she is at running (track heart rate test which she did with an athlete). This whole ‘journey’ of her completing an Iron Man is just a huge brag of how wonderful she is at swimming and cycling without having ever done it before, and how great at running she is (not mentioning the fact that she previously ran a lot and I believe was head of a running club at Uni).
Oh, and let’s not forget that she ‘isn’t into stats’ because she’s not that girl, yet displays all of her running times and splits in a ‘I don’t know what this means’ type way, yet actually is a clear brag as her times are quite good.
Finally - allll the food she’s eating! Yes nutty, when you’re burning thousands of calories doing 30km runs - it’s hardly surprising that you’d eat a lot. Bore off.
(Rant over!)

Oh gosh. Her latest video is her marvelling at herself at how good she is at running (track heart rate test which she did with an athlete). This whole ‘journey’ of her completing an Iron Man is just a huge brag of how wonderful she is at swimming and cycling without having ever done it before, and how great at running she is (not mentioning the fact that she previously ran a lot and I believe was head of a running club at Uni).
Oh, and let’s not forget that she ‘isn’t into stats’ because she’s not that girl, yet displays all of her running times and splits in a ‘I don’t know what this means’ type way, yet actually is a clear brag as her times are quite good.
Finally - allll the food she’s eating! Yes nutty, when you’re burning thousands of calories doing 30km runs - it’s hardly surprising that you’d eat a lot. Bore off.
(Rant over!)
This video is just awful, as you said she was head of a running club at uni. Even her bragging about eating so much now, a plate half made up of vegetables and then loads of what are effectively diet snacks, cottage cheese etc. Ridiculous. The only thing that surprises me is that she isn't claiming to do an iron man with no competition . I hate this thing which is so usual among lots of youtubers about being totally clueless about things, how is being ignorant anything to brag about?

Reactions: 1
Just watched her on saffron’s video- why does she think saying she eats loads is such an amazing thing? I let honsstly really pisses me off why is she trying to make it a personality trait?

Just watched her on saffron’s video- why does she think saying she eats loads is such an amazing thing? I let honsstly really pisses me off why is she trying to make it a personality trait?
In addition, when she is with Saffron, she emphasizes it even more. I realized it must be because of her nature of always wanting to be standing out and showing off in front of others, to seem more special, better than others (in this case Saffron). And also sort of rubbing it in, Saffron being less shredded while eating much less than her. Unfortunately, IMO Saffron is still much more attractive because she is very pretty and has a nice personality.