Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In addition, when she is with Saffron, she emphasizes it even more. I realized it must be because of her nature of always wanting to be standing out and showing off in front of others, to seem more special, better than others (in this case Saffron). And also sort of rubbing it in, Saffron being less shredded while eating much less than her. Unfortunately, IMO Saffron is still much more attractive because she is very pretty and has a nice personality.
I’m actually not a Saffron fan, but in comparison I really like her! The ironic thing is, Steph doesn’t actually eat a huge amount - it’s all low cal dirt products and veg (and tiny spoons of peanut butter)

Reactions: 3
I’m actually not a Saffron fan, but in comparison I really like her! The ironic thing is, Steph doesn’t actually eat a huge amount - it’s all low cal dirt products and veg (and tiny spoons of peanut butter)
And I noticed when she eats the tiny spoons of peanut butter, she doesn't seem to enjoy it :D :D.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the latest one? This may actually be the most dull blog I have seen, what I found hilarious though was that even her brother very clearly stated he found her eating videos dull 😂

Anyone see the latest one? This may actually be the most dull blog I have seen, what I found hilarious though was that even her brother very clearly stated he found her eating videos dull 😂
The last 3 vlogs just have been so dull I could not even hate watch them :D. I am just curious whether she will still do that iron man thing.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice that her version of Michael Phelps's breakfast was absolute BS and the lowest-calorie versions of everything? Tiny pancakes, "french toast" made with likely low-cal bread (no label shown) in what appears to be egg whites instead of eggs (she cuts away when making it). The world's tiniest bit of peanut butter to stay "on brand" and what's definitely sugar-free syrup And we don't see any other meals from the day because she "didn't have time to edit," which is a terrible excuse. It's obvious she just did OMAD, STILL tried to lower calories wherever possible, and wants people to be soooo impressed.

Did anyone else notice that her version of Michael Phelps's breakfast was absolute BS and the lowest-calorie versions of everything? Tiny pancakes, "french toast" made with likely low-cal bread (no label shown) in what appears to be egg whites instead of eggs (she cuts away when making it). The world's tiniest bit of peanut butter to stay "on brand" and what's definitely sugar-free syrup And we don't see any other meals from the day because she "didn't have time to edit," which is a terrible excuse. It's obvious she just did OMAD, STILL tried to lower calories wherever possible, and wants people to be soooo impressed.
Exactly, no way in helll she ate 6000 calories, did you watch her 10,000 calorie video , she really struggled

Not only is she some genetic freak physique and and fitness wise, she also now claims to be an abnormally efficient sleeper. Wonder what she'll brag about next

• Haha
Not only is she some genetic freak physique and and fitness wise, she also now claims to be an abnormally efficient sleeper. Wonder what she'll brag about next
Oh I loved this! I’ve always wondered how I function on so little sleep. It’s because I sleep SO EFFOCIENTLY 😂

• Haha
She is like jameela Jamie but in opposite, going on about how perfect she is in every way in the same way jameeela has every health condition going 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I actually believe she just throws it all up… the state of her teeth make me think that. And I would know…

Hi everyone, I actually believe she just throws it all up… the state of her teeth make me think that. And I would know…
I used to be bulimic and don’t think so, you would notice it on her fingers IMO. I just think she does way more exercise than she claims, you can see all of her family are very into fitness too, and doesn’t eat that much every day anyway, half of what she eats are just low calorie things anyway

Is she still with her boyfriend?
Yes she is, he seems to be featuring more and more

I used to be bulimic and don’t think so, you would notice it on her fingers IMO. I just think she does way more exercise than she claims, you can see all of her family are very into fitness too, and doesn’t eat that much every day anyway, half of what she eats are just low calorie things anyway

Yes she is, he seems to be featuring more and more
Potentially… but you don’t always have to use your fingers. Sorry to be graphic but just wanted to point that out too.
I do agree though that she definitely exercises a lot more than she lets on to fit her unicorn narrative.

Potentially… but you don’t always have to use your fingers. Sorry to be graphic but just wanted to point that out too.
I do agree though that she definitely exercises a lot more than she lets on to fit her unicorn narrative.
True but I still don’t think she is, have you seen he first abbey sharp video about her? It is very clear she eats a lot some days any very little on others

True but I still don’t think she is, have you seen he first abbey sharp video about her? It is very clear she eats a lot some days any very little on others
I have seen it - you may be right. But sometimes I just struggle to believe you can eat all that crap she eats (even if it’s not every day) and still have a body like that. You can’t out train a bad diet… 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have seen it - you may be right. But sometimes I just struggle to believe you can eat all that crap she eats (even if it’s not every day) and still have a body like that. You can’t out train a bad diet… 🤷🏻‍♀️
True, her digestive system must be a mess from all of the sweeteners she eats if nothing else 😂

• Sick
So… yet another accidental marathon.. sure
There’s been some chat about her and Lucy Davis in the Running Influencers thread in regards to this. There is no such thing as an “accidental” marathon. Who the hell sets out for an easy run and then happens to accidentally carry on for 26.2 miles? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. It’s disingenuous and comes across as trying to diminish the achievement of anyone who has actually trained properly for one. But they’re both so determined to push this narrative of how special and unique they are but I find it incredibly dangerous. They’re not going out with any food or water, just their ridiculous gifted free train vests. Awful example for their followers, and will make people upset when they can’t do the same. Honestly, since she’s started hanging around Lucy, they’ve both become insufferable - not to mention they’re pedaling crappy and incorrect running advice 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I literally created an account just to show my hate about her.
I discovered her some years ago, when I was in my ED recovery- at that point could not even tolerate watching her she would trigger me so much. And I actually liked cheating challenges at that point, I would love watching Natasha Oceane’a 10k calorie challenge etc. But this girl who was constantly claiming that she eats huuge amounts of whatever she wants every day and yet showing off her abs a million times a day- egg.
Also I gotta say, this obsession with PB is clearly a sign of disordered eating if not ED. We’ve all been obsessed with sth at times, but this type of obsession, I only had it at the very depths of my ED on my very restrictive phases.
Also the way she ‘laughs’ at every single photo just to show off her abs is pathetic to say the least.

And not the fitness part. I’m a runner, I recently restarted but I’ve maintained a good level of fitness my whole life. And I find it at least insulting that she pretends not to run and then ooh accidentally I ran at 4.15/k for 35 minutes and ooh I ran an accidental marathon. These things never ever happen.
It needs huuuge effort and consistency over many many years to get somewhere close to this.
Honestly I don’t know what pleasure she gets from bragging what sort of genetic unicorn she is when she clearly knows it’s a bunch of lies.

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories asking for food recommendations in London when she claims not ot have tiktok, I remember a while ago she mentioned she had a private tiktok for some dance thing (cannot remember the name) she does, why does she CONSTANTLY lie?!
and the latest video again just so unicorny, "wow I did eyeliner with no mirror on the train (when she knows it looks perfect) thne with her hanging on to a bar for ages, yet she barely trains, yes I am sure. And even during the eating breakfast parts (I gave up after that) she is not eating a lot at all

• Heart
Reactions: 5