Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of sad she's finally on holiday with her family but is clearly glued to her phone, the amount she's posting. Maybe she isn't earning that much so needs to keep it up for the income? Nah... I think she's just addicted to attention she gets on sm/showing off her abs and how much she eats (though it's not actually that much).

Reactions: 2
Kind of sad she's finally on holiday with her family but is clearly glued to her phone, the amount she's posting. Maybe she isn't earning that much so needs to keep it up for the income? Nah... I think she's just addicted to attention she gets on sm/showing off her abs and how much she eats (though it's not actually that much).
definitely the latter, I assume she gets a lot from gymshark etc, how many times has she posted about bloating after eating? it is all so dull, I love spain and especially the region she is in, I would like to see her show things around the town etc rather than just the beach or plates of food. I am very much a beach holiday person but even then I do more than just lie on the beach 24/7

I think showing this food and beach life is in her head making sense, as if she is "justifying" relaxing. I used to be the same when I was in depths of my ED, I had to share with people that LOOK I am eating, I am resting etc.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how people are CONSTANTLY asking her the same questions, how many times has she spoken about being Spanish/Indian? having watched any of her vlogs surely her stans should know this?

The way she's always 'laughing' in her photos reminds me of the 'women laughing at salad' photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was looking at her insta and realized that she has a very interesting body type. It looks like she stores no fat on her upper body at all, no matter how much she eats, so just by training normally she looks super muscular and shredded - as for her lower body, it is slightly different, less muscle, little bit more fat. And for some reason, she is not as firm and tight as she used to be.
All these influencers who keep posting about their bodies in gymwear, bikini etc. (like Buttermore, NaturallyStephanie) on a daily basis are just pathetic to me and I'm sure they all have low self-esteem and they over-compensate with these photos. Nutty maybe slightly different, I believe she is actually full of herself and thinks she is extremely hot and wants everybody to acknowledge it and admire her.

Reactions: 4
What even was the point of the latest video? Really the others didn't pick her food, she just ate what everyone else did. Also spotted her sneakily plating some lettuce in order to probablt make it seem like she was eating more.

Also she is obsessed with "gainzzzzzz" it really grinds me.

And I think many would appreciate if she put subs on Spanish parts... Very lazy.

What even was the point of the latest video? Really the others didn't pick her food, she just ate what everyone else did. Also spotted her sneakily plating some lettuce in order to probablt make it seem like she was eating more.

Also she is obsessed with "gainzzzzzz" it really grinds me.

And I think many would appreciate if she put subs on Spanish parts... Very lazy.
I haven't watched it and probably won't but I agree about the Spanish thing, I speak it so it is fine, but it annoys me that she goes on about "haha no one can understand me except the spaniards"(as if no one else speaks spanish :rolleyes: and then doesn't even make the basic step of adding subs

I ran a long distance without practice do I post 8276251 insta stories and tell you can do ANYTHING 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
So I am watching as I wish I could be in Spain, she has literally had this exact breakfast and lunch on another vlog (as in the whole thing,churros etc the pasta, the meat...) fruit as the dessert. I don't get why the brother "chose" her breakfast, but chose something he wouldn't eat usually. She clearly just needs to put another title to avoid "a day of eating"

Same old, same old. She's really going to have to branch out a bit if she wants any longevity in her 'career'.

I tried to hate watch again, but failed, LOL. She is even more boring than shredded. Everything in the vlog is just about her eating and whatever else she shows she is doing is just to emphasize her abs and her body and that's all. Do you guys think they actually have nice conversations, games, activities and have fun together as a family, without her putting herself and her body into the center??

I tried to hate watch again, but failed, LOL. She is even more boring than shredded. Everything in the vlog is just about her eating and whatever else she shows she is doing is just to emphasize her abs and her body and that's all. Do you guys think they actually have nice conversations, games, activities and have fun together as a family, without her putting herself and her body into the center??
her conversations with her family even while they are eating just seem to revolve around food

So I am watching as I wish I could be in Spain, she has literally had this exact breakfast and lunch on another vlog (as in the whole thing,churros etc the pasta, the meat...) fruit as the dessert. I don't get why the brother "chose" her breakfast, but chose something he wouldn't eat usually. She clearly just needs to put another title to avoid "a day of eating"
Her brother also spoke about tracking macros, he probably has a time off that while being on vacation - and generally probably eating more "cheat day-ish". Her whole close family seems to be obsessed by the food.

that message from her boyfriend... cringe in the extreme, so I assume this means her viewing figures are (unsurprisingly) going down

Omg her latest post :rolleyes: 'My reluctancy to share how I train has always come from a place of knowing that it is foolish to think that by following what a person does = looking like that person.' So she's saying she thinks her followers are foolish and just want to look like her?!

Happy to share everything she eats though.

• Haha
And for someone who claims she does not train at all guys... making a 5-year gym/training post... :rolleyes:
Who the F is she kidding with this stupidity. Does she really think people wont catch up on her lies?