Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn't a no one flipping cares option
if there was she would use it to get engagement, I think her boyfriends post was very telling, her channel is definitely not growing

Reactions: 3
There isn't a no one flipping cares option
:rolleyes:

She'd never post anything that was actually controversial.

Don't think I've ever seen her post anything about actual important world issues.

:rolleyes:

She'd never post anything that was actually controversial.

Don't think I've ever seen her post anything about actual important world issues.
she probably has no awareness of what is going on outside of her own life

Reactions: 2
so latest video... standard eating, bragging about how many people they are, how much food there is... From what I have seen from my numerous trips to Spain (especially in summer on what I think is Sunday?) hardly amazing how they have 17 people, why does EVERYTHING have to be wow this is so special?! And her filming all of those photos of her getting rice, they have 17 people doesn't seem that that much food... it was for other people, she had one and then had a couple of spoonfuls... Steph if you are reading here please next time in Spain film something about the local town.
Also clearly her next video is just eating what the person infront of her did.. that was a trend from 2+ years ago? she had 0 imagination

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My god .... its just look at me ... look at my cousin/brother/mum etc etc .... aren't we all just superior and ripped and beautiful and genetically better than everyone else ..... it goes on and on the subtle/not so subtle bragging. I don't think I can suffer her any longer

Reactions: 5
My god .... its just look at me ... look at my cousin/brother/mum etc etc .... aren't we all just superior and ripped and beautiful and genetically better than everyone else ..... it goes on and on the subtle/not so subtle bragging. I don't think I can suffer her any longer
her begging for likes seemsto be getting worse, her views are clearly not going anywhere. i cant believe she gave up what seemed like a good career for something as precarious as YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am actually glad that she doesn't show much growth on YouTube subs wise. It is all her own doing. Thesedays you can't only make one type of videos that are hella boring. There are other foodie youtubers who have much more exciting videos.

I am actually glad that she doesn't show much growth on YouTube subs wise. It is all her own doing. Thesedays you can't only make one type of videos that are hella boring. There are other foodie youtubers who have much more exciting videos.
And likeable personalities :D

• Haha
It was obvious yet I still cannot believe this is the video she has uploaded… 2/3 years after the trend? God she has NO ideas herself, and constantly saying every video is a “banger” please buy a thesaurus 😂

• Haha
Imagine spending £50 on a ton of sushi for lunch, eating it by yourself at home while filming yourself eating it and asking for people to like the video. What a life.

Her fans praise her for promoting a 'healthy relationship towards food' but she actually doesn't?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I actually cannot believe this is her latest video. Will she just become a full on mukbang channel? This is just SO boring. I have said it before, but she has ZERO imagination, the 10,000 calorie challenge died ages ago, that order what the person in front of me... even the fact that everyyyy place she went knew she was doing it for a youtube channel proves how old this is.... Also her saying salmon sashimi is plain is just :rolleyes:. Side note does it annoy anyone else she uses a fork to eat it? why not just use your hands?!
Claiming to be a foodie yet knowing literaly nothing about the food she is eating :rolleyes: This is like a weird cross between a mukbang and a food challenge which achieves neither, the conversation is dull and I also don;t feel like she even ate that much? I could easily eat more than she ate if I was hungry tbh. And her saying the 10,000 cal challenge will be difficult... she posted that this sushi was at lunch... so it will be hard to eat the next day after?

Imagine spending £50 on a ton of sushi for lunch, eating it by yourself at home while filming yourself eating it and asking for people to like the video. What a life.

Her fans praise her for promoting a 'healthy relationship towards food' but she actually doesn't?
asking or begging... so cringe. I would love to see what the stats for her channel are now, also I would imagine dropping. if you have good sushi surely you shouldn't just be drowning it in spicy mayo?!

The thing is, if one of my fave Youtubers (like Emma Chamberlain for example) did a video where she just sat and ate sushi, I'd be HERE for it. Because essentially we like their personalities and who they are as people. But Steph just doesn't offer that relatable/likeable/down-to-earth personality style that you kind of need if you're doing a video without context.
Just my 2 cents.

The thing is, if one of my fave Youtubers (like Emma Chamberlain for example) did a video where she just sat and ate sushi, I'd be HERE for it. Because essentially we like their personalities and who they are as people. But Steph just doesn't offer that relatable/likeable/down-to-earth personality style that you kind of need if you're doing a video without context.
Just my 2 cents.
That is true. I just thought about youtubers I like and yes I would watch them to eat sushi but then true, they would be entertaining :).

That is true. I just thought about youtubers I like and yes I would watch them to eat sushi but then true, they would be entertaining :).
yeh and wouldn't just go on about how much they are eating the whole time

Looking at her stats, she's lost 1,170 instagram followers in the last month and has plateaued on gaining any new youtube subscribers.

Looking at her stats, she's lost 1,170 instagram followers in the last month and has plateaued on gaining any new youtube subscribers.
what a shock 😂 she was clearly hoping including the bf would increase views