Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she wishes she had the time we do, but she has time to come on here read everything then make a tiktok video... Instead of washing herself. She's actually disgusting. Surprised she's got someone to bloody marry, saying that hes a scruff too.

She deffo did go on her phone there, she uploaded about 20 tiktoks😂 who's the liar Hannah

P. S there's no excuse for being dirty mate, you look homeless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How funny she says she wishes she had the time to come on here to make comments. Babe you spend your entire life on tiktok 🙈😂
She spends her entire life on here reading comments then goes on to TikTok to talk about it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Let's not forget that this is the women that actually ignited her own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it was dead as a door nail and then she kicked off and drew attention to it. She loves the drama. She always says she doesn't want to draw attention to "certain subjects" but she does anyway.

She has to argue back constantly

Reactions: 4
I think it's utterly hilarious + embarrassing that she comes back here every day to read and make videos about what has been said. She claims she gets sent screenshots? Bullsh*t Hannah, if people were sending you screenshots then they clearly don't care about your wellbeing if they're wanting you to read a thread on opinions of you and your content. YOU openly come on here and read this stuff because you cannot help yourself, you are a narcissist.

Reactions: 5
Omg there's no wonder she's hardly got any hair have you seen what she's done to it? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why not book a hair dresser, they are open now. Its all for drama and attention 🤦‍♀️
Also everyones saying asda will be shut....all our local shops are 24 hours and some shut at 10....its only half 5 where do shops shut so early??

Why not book a hair dresser, they are open now. Its all for drama and attention 🤦‍♀️
Also everyones saying asda will be shut....all our local shops are 24 hours and some shut at 10....its only half 5 where do shops shut so early??
It’s all for the engagement, the way she side eyes the camera when she’s talking to people! Fake AF she is!!

Least her tit hair is taking the attention away from the way she eats 🤮AND at least she’s given the chip pan hair a wash so it’s not all bad 🤣🤣🤣

They shut at 4 on a Sunday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you know what I can’t bleeping stand Hannah, people who use sarcasm to try and and be funny.

Reactions: 7
Hannah Hun we ain't coming for your kid, we're coming for you acting like being a lazy ass parent is cool. You're an embarrassment and your engaged AF fiance can't bleeping stand you.

Reactions: 7
And now she’s plugging Gousto meals. She says use her discount code and it’s only £12 which in her words is ‘duck all money’ well maybe not to her it isn’t but to some, it’s all they have. She’s so unrelatable

One thing that fucks me off is how she claims poverty all the time and that she's bleeping skint etc but buys the most random pointless crap and 7 takeaways a week. Does she care about what she puts in her kids bodies, she doesn't look after them properly at all. Social services need to step in! Not just because she feeds them the worst food possible, but she talks to them like crap, swears constantly and is an awful role model. I'd hate my life if I had a mum like her

One thing that fucks me off is how she claims poverty all the time and that she's bleeping skint etc but buys the most random pointless crap and 7 takeaways a week. Does she care about what she puts in her kids bodies, she doesn't look after them properly at all. Social services need to step in! Not just because she feeds them the worst food possible, but she talks to them like crap, swears constantly and is an awful role model. I'd hate my life if I had a mum like her
Yeah, okay so we all know Social Services aren't bothered by the crap she feeds her kids coz she's feeding them. But the fact she verbally abuses them and leaves a 4 year old unsupervised with a scolding hot frying pan are things that she clearly needs some intervention regarding.

Also no one is saying you need to be perfect Hannah or that your kids need to be in bed by 6. Stop making tit up for likes. We all know why you do it, coz if you quoted the things we really say on here you would get no sympathy coz everyone would think " yep thats right!"

Oh yeah and what a tit add for Gousto it's just arrived and she's having take away. Basically saying it's so tit I don't ever eat it. I mean she eats take out so much she must end up binning half her Gousto.

Question Hannah is it really only £12? And if £12 is F all to you Hannah then why are you dying your own hair? For gods sake you look even more like the twit you act like.

My F-ing god every time anyone uses her code she gats £15 credit ! WTF why no #AD or #AFFILIATE ? Hannah thats a bit naughty isn't it?

• Heart
Yeah, okay so we all know Social Services aren't bothered by the crap she feeds her kids coz she's feeding them. But the fact she verbally abuses them and leaves a 4 year old unsupervised with a scolding hot frying pan are things that she clearly needs some intervention regarding.

Also no one is saying you need to be perfect Hannah or that your kids need to be in bed by 6. Stop making tit up for likes. We all know why you do it, coz if you quoted the things we really say on here you would get no sympathy coz everyone would think " yep thats right!"

Oh yeah and what a tit add for Gousto it's just arrived and she's having take away. Basically saying it's so tit I don't ever eat it. I mean she eats take out so much she must end up binning half her Gousto.

Question Hannah is it really only £12? And if £12 is F all to you Hannah then why are you dying your own hair? For gods sake you look even more like the twit you act like.

My F-ing god every time anyone uses her code she gats £15 credit ! WTF why no #AD or #AFFILIATE ? Hannah thats a bit naughty isn't it?
You're not allowed to advertise Gousto if you have a significant following.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You're not allowed to advertise Gousto if you have a significant following.
She is on her Instagram too

Just put on her Gousto tiktok my husband was like what skank are you watching now 😂 told me to turn it off because he didn't want our child to hear her language 😂

I swear this is her on her phone when she went away? That whole speech about being too busy with her kids, there's a few on her 2nd account.

And she said she looked nice? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

She should definitely state in the description of the video that it is #Affiliate , she can get into tit by doing that; whether the website states she receives credit or not

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.