Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just some girl who commented something. I don’t know what she said but everyone came after her. Even making fun of her profile picture and looks.
Yeah no that's not right. I think sometimes they forget they have a following and it's not fair because the person who comment sets 100's of people coming for them

Reactions: 1
Yeah no that's not right. I think sometimes they forget they have a following and it's not fair because the person who comment sets 100's of people coming for them
She did it to another girl i mean the girl was being pretty vile but she was. A minor and hannah and her viewers found the girl on fb and was messaging her family her parent her grandad someone found her bf and started flirting with him i do think they forget the influence they have its digusting you dont want people to give you tit but its ok to rip apart a literal child on a live ok 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She did a congratulations clip for Becki Jones' graduation thing and she was forcing herself to swear on it it was so embarrassing
She’s just ONE BIG cringe. Obviously got no real mates .. if she was one of mine, I’d be telling her to give the whole “try hard” thing up. Totally embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
I have randomly come across her live feed tonight. What in the name of shameless. Her daughter is arguing with her on live and then basic mama starts crying. Why is she broadcasting this to the world?!

Reactions: 7
I came across her Instagram and she’s apparently signed something. I thought she was a singer but it’s screaming 😱
yeah its suppose to be heavy metal vibe its not somthing that appeals to me i really hope harper wants this and shes not being pushed into it so others can gain from it

Reactions: 3
I used to think she was alright and down to earth but now I see she’s another typical tik tok mum using her kids for content and to get views. 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure how I feel about the whole record deal thing. Just feel like so many tiktok mums are cashing in on their kids.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how I feel about the whole record deal thing. Just feel like so many tiktok mums are cashing in on their kids.
Yeah like last night recording her actual ten year old talking to her like that and then her screaming in the room to wake up her little brother. I was so shocked. If I was in that situation I wouldn’t even think of being on my phone. I’d be making sure they know who is the parent. They are obviously so used to their parents being stuck to their phones and devices they know they can behave however they want. I’m actually disgusted at her.

Reactions: 5
There she goes again making a tik tok about her ten year old child. It’s so bad. If you are so concerned about the comments about your ten year old just ignore. You want the publicity. Making me sick.

Reactions: 6
Her new video is adding attention seeking to a new level. Acting as it she doesn’t realise her boobies are out. When she looks at the camera the packet of food happens to be in the way. Ok done 🤣

Reactions: 5
In my opinion the only reason she was upset harper went to LA without her was not so she could support her but was because she was upset she couldn't be part of the entire thing and make it about her and ride off some of the clout. She's an attention seeking knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.