Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Italy2

Chatty Member
No wonder they have all gone to "support her"" because it's free accommodation. All they had to do was pay for flights and food everyday. They could have planned it better but she is so lazy it's actually infuriating. Such a chav!

Reactions: 8

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Actually felt some sympathy for her seeing her crying as it’s not nice. But for her to then say we have mental health issues as an attempted insult is completely vile and harmful to those who genuinely suffer.
Mental health card gets thrown about too much it’s the cruelest thing to suffer with but getting called out for your own shitty actions an saying I have mental health now is just wrong aswel

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Ngl I've just seen her TT and took me 5 minutes of googling to realise she meant tattle because the thread is so old and empty. 😂 talk about dramatic. Not everybody will like you. Not everybody likes me. I dont cry on the internet about it. 😂 nice touch pulling out the mental health card.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it weird that she’s needing someone else to put her child to bed and that he cries for her? Whoever this mel is, I want her to tell her whole story, something isn’t adding up. Brook refuses to talk on the subject?
Each to their own but i do find it werid it gives me really odd vibes maybe its not werid to some but to me it saids a lot

As if you would come and make a profile to talk about yourself must be sat googling your name. There was nothing but nice comments until she commented :sneaky: drama queen

Becclo44

VIP Member
Im not usually someone to moan about swearing but what on earth?? this woman is so over the top with it, relax
it’s so put on and annoying. The whole desperate to be a ‘I’m not like other mums’ mum is just boring now 🥱

Cj2098

Chatty Member
“Those people on there have no life”

she comes on here to read about herself then films herself crying on her own to a fuking phone 😭🤣 the girl is comical.
Sorry Han. I’ll get back to my life now 🤗

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I grew up listening to screamo so I understand it but that was shit 😂 I know she’s young and it’s great she has confidence but come on now. All that hype surrounding her performance and all she does is talk and scream her way through the song.

It’s a X from me 😂

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So theres this girl in her lives trolling saying some right nasty stuff not defending it but now hannah is encouraging her followers to track this person down her followers have found her on multiple social media platforms are messaging her partner her parents someones messaging her grandad i was watching the chat and someone went in and said this is too far you dont know this girls situation at home if you have a problem take it up with the girl herself shes also apperently a child (16-17) to me is still a minor

And hannahs just not my f’’’’’g problem is it i do not agree in any situation its ok to encourage your followers to dox and bully someone even if they are a troll no way would i encourage my followers to behave like that some of the comments on there was digusting and makes them just as bad as the person trolling again not defending but just no need for it imo

• Wow

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER BRAT WITH YOU HANNAH. Fuck me. Why are you so desperate for another "knobhead" anyway? To moan about it on the internet? To talk to it like shit? To ignore it like the other 3 you have? Give it a rest 😭
For content! Like the rest of them

PorkyPig

I can’t deal with the swearing in her latest video, is it always this bad?
That one seems pretty minor compared to previous ones. Even on her TikTok lives before she was banned, she would be on mid-morning and be completely ignoring her children who wanted a little bit of attention. Any normal person would get off the live and see to their children, but not her. It seems she definitely spends more time on TikTok than with her own kids, it's really sad.

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Hannah is the most pathetic adult I've ever come across. She is completely toxic and her negativity is like a disease, spreads through everyone around her. She's never happy with what she's got, and that goes for the 3 kids she's got too. She always wants more more more. Moany, irritating cockwomble.

• Heart

Salemos

Silent watcher for a long time too and seeing this vacation is painful and so infuriating at the same time. As a parent myself I think she is one of the most selfish people I’ve ever watched on tiktok and her children will end up hating her.
I used to think she was really cool and showed parenting for how it was and not everyone is the perfect mum but over the recent months she’s become so self absorbed and is clearly acting up for the camera all the time now. It’s pathetic and sad to see she’s done this and just playing up to what she thinks the rest ofher dumb sheep want to see.
Everything seems to be for the camera there’s not a natural moment in her life anymore and it all seems like a script? the car trouble, the anxiety she blagged on about for days and days to get sympathy.
I for one would like to know how she’s affording all of this.!!!! They lost 900 pounds on a car and have a new one all of a sudden out of nowhere,
going out to eat every day and boasting spending £100 on one meal, and I heard her say today that if her daughter does not get through they have to find somewhere new to stay so where is the money tree??. There are families that can’t afford their rent and she’s spending thousands a week in America? claims to be normal like the rest of us. I have about £200 in my bank to lastuntil mid September and I have 2 kids!
I’m not a bitter person but things don’t add up to me

Reactions: 7

Idntknow

If your kid is being bullied for your behaviour then why are you still on social media showing ur whole life?
her clothing choices seem to be homeless or barely there. This is real life not holloyoaks, no one is walking about in mini skirts and tops that show their nipples on the day to day.
we’re meant to protect our kids,not open them up to harrasment and bullying. How come its wrong for others kids to call your kids stuff but you call them dickheads to their face?

Opinions.R.us

Hannah Hun we ain't coming for your kid, we're coming for you acting like being a lazy ass parent is cool. You're an embarrassment and your engaged AF fiance can't fucking stand you.