Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it weird that she’s needing someone else to put her child to bed and that he cries for her? Whoever this mel is, I want her to tell her whole story, something isn’t adding up. Brook refuses to talk on the subject?
Each to their own but i do find it werid it gives me really odd vibes maybe its not werid to some but to me it saids a lot

Reactions: 8
Each to their own but i do find it werid it gives me really odd vibes maybe its not werid to some but to me it saids a lot
I found it weird when she said that there were times Hannah’s family didn’t know .. just seems a bit more to it, not sure what

Reactions: 7
In my opinion she hasn’t really put him to bed it’s only over FaceTime and when children make a bond with someone they will cry for them children don’t understand. I’ve had my nephew (he’s 3) cry for me so his mums rang me and I’ve either spoken to him over the phone or gone to see him it doesn’t make anyone tit parents for not being able to always comfort their own child sometimes they want different people and that’s okay.

unless there’s more to the story that we aren’t getting I really dont see the problem it’s not just my nephews I have bonds with it’s also my friends children it wouldn’t be weird if I put them to bed
Did anyone see Brook respond to what happened?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Brook respond to what happened?
I haven’t seen anything from brook. I was watching her live the other night and she just seemed to be dodging the questions that everyone wants to know the most. I think there’s more to the story than what’s being let on

Reactions: 3
How salty is she over ben being verfied

the way she speaks to him is unreal

saying to him stop using me for clout and followers il tell my followers to unfollow you its really not that deep she seems such a horriable wife to ben if i treated my partner like that he kick me to the curb

Hate that last video of her and Grayson. She's literally humiliating him and he asked to leave. Poor boy.

I really don't know why it fucks me off so much but the faces she pulls make me so angry 😂 why does she always do that bleeping stupid pouting face like a 14 year old girl taking selfies

Reactions: 5
She eats like she’s never eaten before. She’s so greedy. It fucks me off

Those bloody extensions are making me itch 😫
Completely agree. Remind me of the extensions I had in 2009. 24” clip ins from eBay, synthetic looking ones that were badly blended. Coincidentally they were the same colours as hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Completely agree. Remind me of the extensions I had in 2009. 24” clip ins from eBay, synthetic looking ones that were badly blended. Coincidentally they were the same colours as hers 😂
I think she's stuck in that time line style wise, musically and her 2009 attitude🤣

• Haha
I hate the fact she calls her kids ‘knobheads’ etc… I dont see a loving, nurturing nature at all in her. Her kids are gonna have some deep mummy issues in life.

She swears in front of the little one and then has a right to when he repeats, as all children would. You don’t want them speaking like that then stop exposing and normalising it to them you daft bat.

Reactions: 4
She did a congratulations clip for Becki Jones' graduation thing and she was forcing herself to swear on it it was so embarrassing

Yes the swearing doesn’t come natural to her. She forces it out, randomly mid sentence. Cringe

Reactions: 4
Can't wait for her to start therapy to deal with past trauma. Lots of tiktok content no doubt 😏

Right so i dunno if im being just over picky but does it anyone else get the ick from her when shes constantly harassing ben about having another baby ? Especially for content? Having another baby is not just lets pump out another child its a big deal i know its meant as a joke but idk it makes me uncomfortable and if that was a man doing it to a woman harassing her every day pretty much asking the same question and filming it i bet he would be called all sorts but because its hannah everyones in the comments like come on ben give her another baby and just pissing themselves over it the way she treats him in general is like trash tbh

I can't deal with how much her extensions are irritating me, they just look so uncomfortable, cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 6
She’s just sat absolutely ripping the life out of a 17 year old. A CHILD. And encouraging her little watchers along with it.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.