NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole "Baby Cement" isn't working... Stop trying.

And American Instagram account called her kids Richard and cement, it was funny and worked, effortless.
Unless this idiot desperately trying to make herself sound cool and unique.. Instead she looks like a donkey. Again.

Reactions: 4
More moaning your literally gunna have a newborn to care for soon even when your unwell 🙈 Your gunna catch more illnesses as your immune system will be shared by the baby the baby will be ill because you have school age children bringing germs back

Omg and she’s moaning again why don’t u get off your lazy arse and cook then instead of bloody moaning god she’s never stops

Reactions: 1
Moan moan moan moan moan. Get off bleeping TikTok if it’s stressing you out so much, it’s not bloody rocket science.

She spends her life in bed then rants that her kids are shits. Maybe if she spent time and gave them some attention and love they wouldn’t misbehave so much!

All Hannah has done since the second she got pregnant is MOAN and whinge and it’s honestly boring now .
And it’s only going to get worse once the baby is here , the sleepless nights kick in and her postpartum hormones are raging!

Oh and Hannah, stop trying to push ADHD onto Harper , she’s nothing but a spoilt princess , you have made her this way when you were all bigging her up and jetted her off to LA and has had a bumpy ride back down to reality! Also, feed your kids what they want! I get you don’t want them eating “feeezer tit” but maybe if you gave Harper choices she wouldn’t leave her meals and then snack! My son is autistic and Sadly I had to face the fact that he won’t try/ entertain any foods that aren’t his “safe foods” which are mainly Beige frozen food! Your not going to win mother of the bloody year by cooking fancy gusto / hello fresh recipes every night

Reactions: 6
I swear they used to have takeaways every single night up until recently, so why now is she banging on about cooking fresh etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I swear they used to have takeaways every single night up until recently, so why now is she banging on about cooking fresh etc?
Exactly! Right now she has time to make fresh meals as she hasn’t had to work for weeks on end but once that baby arrives she’ll definitely go back to her old ways of having takeaway food multiple times a week.

When she’s ‘poorly’ it’s like she’s the only person to ever get ill during a pregnancy. It’s like the world is going to end.
Also going on about how her children are naughty but in different ways. She didn’t mention Grayson obviously golden boy, but mentioned Peyton being a typical teenager and being horrible about her. Then had to say about Harper and her being a teenager in two years and she’ll have a 2 year old and a 13 year old. I really feel for Peyton.

Reactions: 3
It's the fake coughing 2 seconds after starting an insta video for me 🙈🤣

I get it, pregnancy is hard, personally I genuinely disliked the experience, everything hurt, I was terrified constantly that baby wasn't moving, moving too much, had a painful and scary bleed, and a whole bunch of other nervy things, but I only ever EVER complained to my other half, and that was mainly in bed at night, when my hips and legs would lock and I physically couldn't move myself and he had to kind of push my legs together so everything would "lock back in", oh and the constant peeing, that got me down too. FUN TIMES.
But not once did I spew that onto other people during it. Especially not people who could/would or were pregnant.
Way to push the fear or dampen their experience. 🙃

I get it, it's good to share the good, the bad & the ugly.
But duck me, woman! It's every other word 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's moaning again you have cold . You gunna moan everyday when the baby crys all nights 🤦 Ben doesn't even wanna know her half the time

She’s only 38 weeks why does she think the baby’s gonna come now? She’ll be well over it by that time. I bet she’ll be over due and have a 9lb and up baby.

So ill apparently yet still able to go out to her baby shower thou. She really is so dramatic,mind boggles how she's managed to have 3 kids before this one.

Reactions: 3
If I was her friend and I’d organised a nice baby shower for her and she then went on to say on a Instagram story that she was essentially forced to go, I would no longer be her friend🤷🏻‍♀️ What a knob

Cough cough 😷 Saggy Tits to Baby mitts please send me free gifts
Thread suggestion
---
Baby cement is coming to an end for Hannahs tit Content #threadsuggestion
---
Thread Suggestion ***
Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Last edited:
This whole "Baby Cement" isn't working... Stop trying.

And American Instagram account called her kids Richard and cement, it was funny and worked, effortless.
Unless this idiot desperately trying to make herself sound cool and unique.. Instead she looks like a donkey. Again.
Its so cringy isn't it?? She actually did a tiktok saying she couldn't think of a name and she was walking somewhere and saw cement and it just popped in her head! duck off she copied it! like you say it was comical when they American girl did it, but it just shows Hannah has no imagination!! Another thing that annoys the tit out of me is when she keeps banging on to Ben that the baby doesn't have a name! So what most people don't name their kids until after they are born, its just something else for her to bleeping whinge about! I feel so sorry for the kids she already has!

• Heart
You went to the out of hours for a cold you seemed fine at your baby shower yesterday not one cough . You can't stop labour from happening it's a natural thing .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.