NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she actually due? Like 2 weeks isn't it? With the potential to go over, so baby might not be here until 2-4 weeks. She's such a drama queen, I'm sure they'll all be better by then. You'd swear she was going in today to be induced or something the way she's stressing about it all.

Reactions: 4
Why is she going on,she isn't even over due? God she is pissing me off,constant moaning all the time, about nothing.

Reactions: 3
Why is she going on,she isn't even over due? God she is pissing me off,constant moaning all the time, about nothing.
She isn't even 39 weeks till Friday 😂 she's had 2 successful vag births since the c section maybe there not worried . They don't really like to induce in the UK unless extreme measures .

She’s apparently so confused and doesn’t know what’s happening or why but she’s literally just had a midwife appointment so why didn’t she just ask the midwife? Surely they can answer her questions better than a bunch of strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s apparently so confused and doesn’t know what’s happening or why but she’s literally just had a midwife appointment so why didn’t she just ask the midwife? Surely they can answer her questions better than a bunch of strangers
I know if she googled it they don't like to induce after a c section unless they really need to so maybe there just seeing if she goes naturally . You have contractions and then time them until close together then go to the hospital 🤔

I think Hannah has had a massive wake up call this pregnancy, I think she expected to be centre of attention with everyone fawning over her, but guess what, by the time your on your 4th kid you're basically left to get on with it!!! Ben couldn't give a shiny tit, and do you know what, after seeing the amount she moans i'm not surprised, bleeping hell I'd shut off an all! Imagine living with that! All she does is moan and fill her pie hole all day! what a turn on! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the drama about Greysons antibiotics. I know he acts and speaks like he’s two 🙄 but surely he’s old enough to quickly gulp down some medicine without the dramatics?!

• Heart
All the drama about Greysons antibiotics. I know he acts and speaks like he’s two 🙄 but surely he’s old enough to quickly gulp down some medicine without the dramatics?!
That’s what he is used to though. Seeing his mum create constant needless drama for attention.

Reactions: 8
😂😂 There's two of them aswell one holds him the other one squirts it down . I have to hold my toddlers down just for Calpol on my own .

Her kids are deffo copying her attention seeking behaviour of making a big deal out of everything. Then she has something else to moan about

• Heart
Thread title suggestion.. NotYourBasicMama...Ben's downing all the beer, Hannah's 2 weeks early crying that baby is no where near.

What’s she banging on about now, why would they try and convince her to have a c-section if there’s no medical need for one?!

Reactions: 1
What’s she banging on about now, why would they try and convince her to have a c-section if there’s no medical need for one?!
There’s no way there’re trying to convince her now, medical professionals would have planned for that months ago. She now wants a section as she’s had enough.

Ben’s probably glad she has a following on Tiktok/Instagram, as she’s moaning to everyone on there, instead of to him 😂.

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion

NotYourBasicMama... moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.